Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Changes

ave.satanama

I've been noticing lyrics in my favorite songs have been changing slightly, and I've had alot of weird occurrences happen to me. I believe i am being cursed by xians and have no idea how to cope/fight back properly. I was in a bad car wreck about a month ago, when i was knocked out i had a vision of my town being blown up by a missile it was really weird. Ever since then I've had weird things happen to me, such as the lyrics to my favorite songs changing. For example i was listening to a jay-z song and he comes out of no where "i sent them to Peru" i have a golden Peru medallion on my desk which freaked me out badly. i like rap, but I've noticed one random song i was listening to, the guy said "yea i got through those holes" i had been thinking about the holes that my aura had probably developed from the drug use not very long before hand. I've had a very bad string of bad luck, and i was using drugs rather badly for awhile, leading up to the car wreck, i've been sober since then, but i haven't had alot of time for meditations and have been really confused about alot of things. I've been hearing voices much like communicating with my Demoness, but i'm getting weird feelings when i try to reach out.

Also another strange thing that happened, i was on Pandora listening to Tupac, and as i'm reading his biography, (i like to think of him as someone who never really "died" there were alot of satanic messages in his music but he was clearly not friendly with the illumanti, because of their slave like mentally and views of world domination or whatever ) but as i'm reading it i stop before i get to the part about his death, and through the headphones i hear him say, keep reading it man which was something i had never heard before.

Anyway, this is more of a warning to you guys, i really believe its all just enemy / angel attacks and it really sucks being targeted. They will go through great lengths to stop people from advancing their souls, and once you reach a higher level they do become very very jealous, its like for every friend we gain we pick up 100 enemies. I just hope you guys get what i'm talking about, i remember reading a post a few months back about how a guy said the "enemy laid low" until they pounced at a prime opportunity, i know the worst is behind me, it's such a headache knowing you have to redo so much lost progress, but i am extremely thankful for having Father Satan's undying love and protection, without it i know i would have died in that car accident.

To all of you on the road to Godhead i say good luck, be careful and Satan's words are truly applicable to all times and all situations =)

(also i highly recommend getting HP Maxine's sermons on cds, there is so much knowledge and truth in them, i try to listen to one of them every week)
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Murmur

Whoa thats crazy! Thanks for the heads up!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ave.satanama" <ave.satanama@... wrote:

I've been noticing lyrics in my favorite songs have been changing slightly, and I've had alot of weird occurrences happen to me. I believe i am being cursed by xians and have no idea how to cope/fight back properly. I was in a bad car wreck about a month ago, when i was knocked out i had a vision of my town being blown up by a missile it was really weird. Ever since then I've had weird things happen to me, such as the lyrics to my favorite songs changing. For example i was listening to a jay-z song and he comes out of no where "i sent them to Peru" i have a golden Peru medallion on my desk which freaked me out badly. i like rap, but I've noticed one random song i was listening to, the guy said "yea i got through those holes" i had been thinking about the holes that my aura had probably developed from the drug use not very long before hand. I've had a very bad string of bad luck, and i was using drugs rather badly for awhile, leading up to the car wreck, i've been sober since then, but i haven't had alot of time for meditations and have been really confused about alot of things. I've been hearing voices much like communicating with my Demoness, but i'm getting weird feelings when i try to reach out.

Also another strange thing that happened, i was on Pandora listening to Tupac, and as i'm reading his biography, (i like to think of him as someone who never really "died" there were alot of satanic messages in his music but he was clearly not friendly with the illumanti, because of their slave like mentally and views of world domination or whatever ) but as i'm reading it i stop before i get to the part about his death, and through the headphones i hear him say, keep reading it man which was something i had never heard before.

Anyway, this is more of a warning to you guys, i really believe its all just enemy / angel attacks and it really sucks being targeted. They will go through great lengths to stop people from advancing their souls, and once you reach a higher level they do become very very jealous, its like for every friend we gain we pick up 100 enemies. I just hope you guys get what i'm talking about, i remember reading a post a few months back about how a guy said the "enemy laid low" until they pounced at a prime opportunity, i know the worst is behind me, it's such a headache knowing you have to redo so much lost progress, but i am extremely thankful for having Father Satan's undying love and protection, without it i know i would have died in that car accident.

To all of you on the road to Godhead i say good luck, be careful and Satan's words are truly applicable to all times and all situations =)

(also i highly recommend getting HP Maxine's sermons on cds, there is so much knowledge and truth in them, i try to listen to one of them every week)
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Murmur

I think your just paranoid. Clean your aura day and night and do the meditation for protection. Tupac was doing what the enemy wanted him to do. He thought the illuminati is satanic but theyre not and you should know that. Keep your faith
------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 5:57 PM PDT ave.satanama wrote:

I've been noticing lyrics in my favorite songs have been changing slightly, and I've had alot of weird occurrences happen to me. I believe i am being cursed by xians and have no idea how to cope/fight back properly. I was in a bad car wreck about a month ago, when i was knocked out i had a vision of my town being blown up by a missile it was really weird. Ever since then I've had weird things happen to me, such as the lyrics to my favorite songs changing. For example i was listening to a jay-z song and he comes out of no where "i sent them to Peru" i have a golden Peru medallion on my desk which freaked me out badly. i like rap, but I've noticed one random song i was listening to, the guy said "yea i got through those holes" i had been thinking about the holes that my aura had probably developed from the drug use not very long before hand. I've had a very bad string of bad luck, and i was using drugs rather badly for awhile, leading up to the car
wreck, i've been sober since then, but i haven't had alot of time for meditations and have been really confused about alot of things. I've been hearing voices much like communicating with my Demoness, but i'm getting weird feelings when i try to reach out.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Murmur

Whoa thats crazy! Thanks for the heads up!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ave.satanama" <ave.satanama@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Murmur

I wouldn't completely say that's an attack.....
Songs have a way of reaching out to me when it comes to Gods and everything. With lyrics at certain times being oddly perfectly aligned with what I was thinking and what's in front of me. But if you get the sense there's some enemy to it, well hell yeah stay away I'd personally go to Father!
Maybe.... Tupac wants to talk to you?
Well I hope you're heads not tweakin, also. You meditate and protect consistently, then, if you haven't healed the holes I'd go for it. Those are perfect ways for attacks to get in yo way.
Weak spots! Interesting story though, I'd love to know what happens in the future and everything with you, if anything else wierd starts to happen, It'd be cool to piece things together!

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Murmur

Another small update on this weird happening, i was listening to one of HP Maxine's sermons, and i had just finished my meditations/ working on my aura and said a short Prayer to Beelzebub.. Anyway as i'm listening to her speak i couldn't help but notice it happen again, "change" that is, it sounded as if 2 birds were chirping at her window, i have listened to this sermon almost 20 times and i know there were no birds lol it just gave me a huge energy surge and i went from almost asleep to wide awake. i literally almost got up and danced. i didn't want to mention it before but it has happened with the Sermons more than once like small things. The sermons are really helpful for me and she goes into a lot of depths and clarifies alot of things you just can't get from reading the website . I really recommend picking some of them up. Also i just want to throw i look at them as the best investment i ever made, along with the books, i was working a commission based job at the time. I got the job because the store was really slow and no one wanted to work there, but after some meditations on money and buying these items and focusing, i increased the profits of the store 1000% compared to the previous year and got back every penny i spent plus more. I bought a nice little Thoth statue that i keep with me around the same time. i feel like he's one of the Gods that has really helped me through alot of my learning and opening my third eye and i would like to thank him very much

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Thoth
Hail Murmur

Also heres a little wild thing that happened to me a few days ago. I was thinking about how Whitney Houston died and i can swear i heard her say "i wanted to". I know communication with deceased spirits is one of my strong points but it almost knocked me on my ass when i heard that.

I saw a neurologist and my brain is perfectly healthy, as am i.

Since starting down the path to Spiritual Satanism a few short weeks ago, everything in my life has changed for the better.  I get real help from spiritual beings that I do not know or see, but never-the-less can sense.  I think they may be Demons.  But, the amazing part is, the changes in what I have learned.  Fundamental axioms of truth - they just keep going, deeper and deeper.  I don't know who else would understand, except for you guys.  It's profound in many ways and its helped me immeasurably - and I have barely started down the path.  I thought I knew something about Spirituality before this, having experienced many things others would simply freak out over and having studied Scientology, which I thought to be a path to truly confronting spirituality.  It was not.  Spiritual Satanism is so far removed from anything out their dealing with what is termed spirituality.  I'm fucken speechless really.  I understand what it must have been like to make this truth public knowledge.  Thanks to all those that have fought and suffered to bring this truth to bare on the world.  I've now come to understand the reality, of dedication to Satan.  Hail Satan!!

Yes, it is definitely Father's daemons who are helping you. It
certainly isn't fucking stupid angels! All angels ever do is deceive
and ruin and give people useless shit that brings them to their own
destruction if they heed it. Whereas, our gods, the daemons, give us
true help.

On 7/18/14, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Since starting down the path to Spiritual Satanism a few short weeks ago,
everything in my life has changed for the better. I get real help from
spiritual beings that I do not know or see, but never-the-less can sense. I
think they may be Demons. But, the amazing part is, the changes in what I
have learned. Fundamental axioms of truth - they just keep going, deeper
and deeper. I don't know who else would understand, except for you guys.
It's profound in many ways and its helped me immeasurably - and I have
barely started down the path. I thought I knew something about Spirituality
before this, having experienced many things others would simply freak out
over and having studied Scientology, which I thought to be a path to truly
confronting spirituality. It was not. Spiritual Satanism is so far removed
from anything out their dealing with what is termed spirituality. I'm
fucken speechless really. I understand what it must have been like to make
this truth public knowledge. Thanks to all those that have fought and
suffered to bring this truth to bare on the world. I've now come to
understand the reality, of dedication to Satan. Hail Satan!!

@ ave.satanamaDrugs.  That's the problem.  It's like putting in a spiritual expressway for any dipshit spirit that wants to play around with you.  I did the same thing as you and worse.  I've allowed nasty things to come around me and they are basically given free reign to screw you over anyway they see fit.  I learned my lesson and so should you.  I've had all sorts of weird, scary shit happen to me when I drank.  Especially at night when your sleeping and you astral project naturally.  Check out the meditation for detaching unwanted entities, and whatever else the adepts on here suggest.  Never stop meditating and building your aura of protection.  Breathe in white light energy and breathe out dark energy for awhile.  That's not the right meditation.  Actually it uses gold, white light.  You'll have to ask somebody on here which one it is.  You've probably got some psychic vampire / dipshit connected to you. Take care of that right away, quit the drinking and keep going down the true path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back