Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Changes through Satanism

ninja2skilled

Lately ive been feeling really amazing, the reasons being is that i finally opened my heart and throat chakras (had major issues opening them) and vibrating many runes to help with my self. I used to be a very closed off person who only thought logically, i had no real emotions they were all fake and had only bases off of what i thought was logical (oh this guy took my stuff i guess im mad at him) nothing about me was real, and through my meditations what i feel is beyond words it is just so amazing its like i had a blindfold on for so long and it was slowly taken off and im seeing the world for the first time in a long time, my emotions are real again and i have this inner peace i haven't had in a very long time. I'm feeling creative again im starting to feel like writing again and do things and just live my life again. The amount of mental strength and stability i have has doubled and my mind is so clear its almost freaking me out, haha. I wanted to write this so other members can see a brighter side to things if they weren't in the best of moods or if maybe someone who is in similar shoes can know there is a light to the end of this tunnel and it isn't as hard as you make it out to be it just takes some time and the will to change. This change would of never occurred if i haven't been in Satanism this is truly a wonderful and amazing experience and i wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hail Satan!

Awesome! I'm also changing a lot, I've been using runes for healing from negative past-life stuff. I'm laughing my ass off over the littlest things, and I'm happy so often now.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@... wrote:

Lately ive been feeling really amazing, the reasons being is that i finally opened my heart and throat chakras (had major issues opening them) and vibrating many runes to help with my self. I used to be a very closed off person who only thought logically, i had no real emotions they were all fake and had only bases off of what i thought was logical (oh this guy took my stuff i guess im mad at him) nothing about me was real, and through my meditations what i feel is beyond words it is just so amazing its like i had a blindfold on for so long and it was slowly taken off and im seeing the world for the first time in a long time, my emotions are real again and i have this inner peace i haven't had in a very long time. I'm feeling creative again im starting to feel like writing again and do things and just live my life again. The amount of mental strength and stability i have has doubled and my mind is so clear its almost freaking me out, haha. I wanted to write this so other members can see a brighter side to things if they weren't in the best of moods or if maybe someone who is in similar shoes can know there is a light to the end of this tunnel and it isn't as hard as you make it out to be it just takes some time and the will to change. This change would of never occurred if i haven't been in Satanism this is truly a wonderful and amazing experience and i wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]See you encorage me to want to do some past life stuff too.I am going to start looking into it more thanks again lydia.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Changes through Satanism
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 3:12:11 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Awesome! I'm also changing a lot, I've been using runes for healing from negative past-life stuff. I'm laughing my ass off over the littlest things, and I'm happy so often now.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Well this particular life I have always had memories of. It was a bad life. Being tortured, etc. Really bad. I had the memories even as a little girl in this current life. It messed me up a bit, as you can imagine. I've had certain phobias and stuff. So I'm doing a working to completely heal from it. The rune Wunjo is great :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

See you encorage me to want to do some past life stuff too.I am going to start looking into it more thanks again lydia.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Omg torture? :( damn were you enslaved or kidnapped or was it abuse from a family member? Wow.when you use wunjo do you make affirmations of some sort,
? Is it a 40 day working? Othal is good for accessing past life memories and eiwhaz as well. Gonna use it soon.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 5:33 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

Well this particular life I have always had memories of. It was a bad life. Being tortured, etc. Really bad. I had the memories even as a little girl in this current life. It messed me up a bit, as you can imagine. I've had certain phobias and stuff. So I'm doing a working to completely heal from it. The rune Wunjo is great :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

See you encorage me to want to do some past life stuff too.I am going to start looking into it more thanks again lydia.

<td val[/IMG]I have a memory of being a woman in the 1600s.There was a gun fight in a saloon and I was hit with a stray.They buried me in a pine box and when I woke up I was buried alive and scratched at the box until I died.Another one that was reveled was I was thrown of a cliff as a warrior.Think those are good reasons for my fear of heights and close places. But I know I can be heal of my soul memories too one day.

Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 9:33:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Well this particular life I have always had memories of. It was a bad life. Being tortured, etc. Really bad. I had the memories even as a little girl in this current life. It messed me up a bit, as you can imagine. I've had certain phobias and stuff. So I'm doing a working to completely heal from it. The rune Wunjo is great :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

omg Brian :(

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 5:54 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I have a memory of being a woman in the 1600s.There was a gun fight in a saloon and I was hit with a stray.They buried me in a pine box and when I woke up I was buried alive and scratched at the box until I died.Another one that was reveled was I was thrown of a cliff as a warrior.Think those are good reasons for my fear of heights and close places. But I know I can be heal of my soul memories too one day.

<td val[/IMG]Wicked shit right Shannon?

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Changes through Satanism
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 10:06:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
omg Brian :(

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 5:54 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I have a memory of being a woman in the 1600s.There was a gun fight in a saloon and I was hit with a stray.They buried me in a pine box and when I woke up I was buried alive and scratched at the box until I died.Another one that was reveled was I was thrown of a cliff as a warrior.Think those are good reasons for my fear of heights and close places. But I know I can be heal of my soul memories too one day.

[/TD]

Very wicked :-/ I'm curious as to my previous lives.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 6:08 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Wicked shit right Shannon?

One word: Inquisition.

And yes, a 40-day working. I knew I wouldn't have the time to do 108 reps per sitting, and I didn't think I would need that many anyway. So I'm doing 32 reps, 4x8 felt like a good amount. I like 4's and 8's, and Wunjo's number is 8. And for the affirmation, I really couldn't settle on anything specific that would be short enough yet sound effective so it's more of a blanket affirmation, but it's working great so far, I have been feeling the effects since the 4th or 5th day.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Omg torture? :( damn were you enslaved or kidnapped or was it abuse from a family member? Wow.when you use wunjo do you make affirmations of some sort,
? Is it a 40 day working? Othal is good for accessing past life memories and eiwhaz as well. Gonna use it soon.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Ahhh being buried alive, not cool!

Oooo ok

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 6:26 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

One word: Inquisition.

And yes, a 40-day working. I knew I wouldn't have the time to do 108 reps per sitting, and I didn't think I would need that many anyway. So I'm doing 32 reps, 4x8 felt like a good amount. I like 4's and 8's, and Wunjo's number is 8. And for the affirmation, I really couldn't settle on anything specific that would be short enough yet sound effective so it's more of a blanket affirmation, but it's working great so far, I have been feeling the effects since the 4th or 5th day.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

I cannot imagine how that must have been omg

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 6:29 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Ya scratching with finger nails and suffocating no it wasn't.

Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 10:29:26 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Ahhh being buried alive, not cool!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]This was before Satan I used to be into Shamanism and was into Journying and meditation too.But not anything to what I do now.

Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 10:10:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Actually its called path working in my Native heritage.

Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 10:10:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

thats one of my fears is everyone thinking im dead. But now they embalm u. Its a horrible thing to go thru.

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:47:51 -0700

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 6:29 P[/IMG]lydia_666@... wrote:

thats one of my fears is everyone thinking im dead. But now they embalm u. Its a horrible thing to go thru.

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:47:51 -0700

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 6:29 P[/IMG]lydia_666@... wrote:

Brian, Lydia, Shannon, long time no see...
I get curious about my past lives (if any) from time to time. I think it must be great to have all the memories, no matter what they are, be them good or bad and all the knowledge from before.
In any case, I can't remember a thing and I'm still not good with meditation but that's one of the things I definately have to go through.

/Hail Satan and All the True Gods!
/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back