Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Changes = Challenges

India K.

Hello, brothers and sisters. I am newly dedicated (January 18th), and I can tell you that nothing I have ever done has felt more right. I got into a meditation program right away, and within the past few weeks alone I have learned so much about myself and the world around me that it makes me wonder at how I walked through my life so blindly before. I love how I can feel my soul developing through meditation and Father Satan's guidance; it seems like I just understand what's going on around me much,much easier. The exciting thing about this is that as long as I keep at bettering myself then things can only get better! At the same time, I'm starting to see where challenges are trying to come up. I know that when the change starts in us then it can affect how those around us relate to us and vice versa, but in my case it seems like my marriage changed just as suddenly as my dedication to Father Satan occurred. I love Father and will do no less than to live my life in honor of him, but at the exact same time I feel like I'm already grieving for my marriage and I don't know how to help it. What do you do when you feel like you and the person who you were closest to suddenly are never on the same wavelength anymore? It feels like I'm alone now, like we literally don't understand each other anymore, like the love and the connection just vanished.

The obvious thing is that I'm dedicated and my husband isn't, but I think it's worth mentioning that like me, he grew up in a xian household but pretty much abandoned those ideals once he was able to live on his own. The thing is, he never went any further than that. He'll tell you that he doesn't know for sure what he believes, only that he's no fan of xianity or their god. I, on the other hand, always felt there had to be a truth out there. In the years we've been together he's known that I've always been drawn to Father Satan by the literature I have around the house and my views of the world, and while he said he's not sure how he felt about that personally ( which I can't fault him for, because the only understanding he has of Satan is what he was taught growing up, even when I've tried to explain it to him), he still loved me even though that wasn't really a shared interest. He never tried to convince me otherwise, and I felt that because of the way society is towards Father and the Gods that I couldn't ask for much more than someone to love me for me no matter what. That blossomed, we have a beautiful son, and seem to have done nothing but get closer and closer over time.

Once I officially dedicated it seems like out of nowhere there's just no bond anymore. Just like that, out of the blue. We didn't fight or anything like that, it just feels emotionless now. I feel separated from him whenever he's in my presence. When we go to work and I'm not around him I can only think about how much I miss him, but once we come home things just go south no matter what my intentions were. I've been wanting to spend more and more time off on my own because of this. Even the desire for physical intimacy is gone. I still meditate every day, and in fact it seems like the only time I do feel better is when I talk to Father about my concerns and then get as deep into a power meditation as possible. It almost feels like I have to protect aura hardcore, like constantly, just to feel peaceful around my beloved husband. I don't like that it's come to that. I've cried and talked to Father and meditated so much over the last two weeks that aside from going to work, it's basically all that I've done.

I know that I have to keep on going in my path towards godhead, and nothing gives me a greater sense of fulfillment than seeing my progress with each new day. At that same token, it's not some boyfriend I'm concerned about. I'm afraid I'm losing my husband. We have a family. I've always loved this man with all my heart, so the pain I feel right now almost feels like a death. I don't understand why it seems I can't reestablish a truly loving connection with him. When we dedicate ourselves to Father Satan is it common for loved ones to fall away from us unprovoked? If I loved someone, and they themselves weren't necessarily opposed to Satan but weren't dedicated as I am, and we have a family together, wouldn't the love and protection I receive from Father and the Gods rest on my loved one as well? Is this a purposeful weeding-out process for my own growth, or does the enemy like to fuck with our lives this way when they can see we are getting stronger and coming into our own every day? Right now I'm confused and deeply hurt, yet I know I still have to keep empowering myself no matter what. I don't really know how to explain it, it just feels like we exist in two different spaces and I'm watching him from behind a glass, not able to reach out and touch or be touched by him in the loving way we used to not even an entire month ago. I don't want my marriage to become empty and meaningless, and it's even more disturbing to me because like I said earlier, it seems to be right out of the blue. Just before my dedication we were the closest we've ever been.

I'm sorry for the long post and if it seems like I'm just crying and wanting to tell someone my troubles, but I really would like to know if this is common or normal to go through after dedicating yourself to Father. Are you able to keep meaningful friendships and relationships intact? Is there anything I can do to heal this situation and maybe even make it stronger than before? I don't want to hurt anymore, I truly miss my husband even when he's right next to me.

welcome to the Family Hail Satan!!!
On Feb 13, 2013 6:16 PM, "India K." <ikager@... wrote:
Hello, brothers and sisters. I am newly dedicated (January 18th), and I can tell you that nothing I have ever done has felt more right. I got into a meditation program right away, and within the past few weeks alone I have learned so much about myself and the world around me that it makes me wonder at how I walked through my life so blindly before. I love how I can feel my soul developing through meditation and Father Satan's guidance; it seems like I just understand what's going on around me much,much easier. The exciting thing about this is that as long as I keep at bettering myself then things can only get better! At the same time, I'm starting to see where challenges are trying to come up. I know that when the change starts in us then it can affect how those around us relate to us and vice versa, but in  my case it seems like my marriage changed just as suddenly as my dedication to Father Satan occurred. I love Father and will do no less than to live my life in honor of him, but at the exact same time I feel like I'm already grieving for my marriage and I don't know how to help it. What do you do when you feel like you and the person who you were closest to suddenly are never on the same wavelength anymore? It feels like I'm alone now, like we literally don't understand each other anymore, like the love and the connection just vanished.

The obvious thing is that I'm dedicated and my husband isn't, but I think it's worth mentioning that like me, he grew up in a xian household but pretty much abandoned those ideals once he was able to live on his own. The thing is, he never went any further than that. He'll tell you that he doesn't know for sure what he believes, only that he's no fan of xianity or their god. I, on the other hand, always felt there had to be a truth out there. In the years we've been together he's known that I've always been drawn to Father Satan by the literature I have around the house and my views of the world, and while he said he's not sure how he felt about that personally ( which I can't fault him for, because the only understanding he has of Satan is what he was taught growing up, even when I've tried to explain it to him), he still loved me even though that wasn't really a shared interest. He never tried to convince me otherwise, and I felt that because of the way society is towards Father and the Gods that I couldn't ask for much more than someone to love me for me no matter what. That blossomed, we have a beautiful son, and seem to have done nothing but get closer and closer over time.

Once I officially dedicated it seems like out of nowhere there's just no bond anymore. Just like that, out of the blue. We didn't fight or anything like that, it just feels emotionless now. I feel separated from him whenever he's in my presence. When we go to work and I'm not around him I can only think about how much I miss him, but once we come home things just go south no matter what my intentions were. I've been wanting to spend more and more time off on my own because of this. Even the desire for physical intimacy is gone. I still meditate every day, and in fact it seems like the only time I do feel better is when I talk to Father about my concerns and then get as deep into a power meditation as possible. It almost feels like I have to protect aura hardcore, like constantly, just to feel peaceful around my beloved husband. I don't like that it's come to that. I've cried and talked to Father and meditated so much over the last two weeks that aside from going to work, it's basically all that I've done.

I know that I have to keep on going in my path towards godhead, and nothing gives me a greater sense of fulfillment than seeing my progress with each new day. At that same token, it's not some boyfriend I'm concerned about. I'm afraid I'm losing my husband. We have a family. I've always loved this man with all my heart, so the pain I feel right now almost feels like a death. I don't understand why it seems I can't reestablish a truly loving connection with him. When we dedicate ourselves to Father Satan is it common for loved ones to fall away from us unprovoked? If I loved someone, and they themselves weren't necessarily opposed to Satan but weren't dedicated as I am, and we have a family together, wouldn't the love and protection I receive from Father and the Gods rest on my loved one as well? Is this a purposeful weeding-out process for my own growth, or does the enemy like to fuck with our lives this way when they can see we are getting stronger and coming into our own every day? Right now I'm confused and deeply hurt, yet I know I still have to keep empowering myself no matter what. I don't really know how to explain it, it just feels like we exist in two different spaces and I'm watching him from behind a glass, not able to reach out and touch or be touched by him in the loving way we used to not even an entire month ago. I don't want my marriage to become empty and meaningless, and it's even more disturbing to me because like I said earlier, it seems to be right out of the blue. Just before my dedication we were the closest we've ever been.

I'm sorry for the long post and if it seems like I'm just crying and wanting to tell someone my troubles, but I really would like to know if this is common or normal to go through after dedicating yourself to Father. Are you able to keep meaningful friendships and relationships intact? Is there anything I can do to heal this situation and maybe even make it stronger than before? I don't want to hurt anymore, I truly miss my husband even when he's right next to me.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Hello, I first want to say is congrats on your dedication and happy that you are with the true creator continuing on the path to godhead like all of us. This emptiness you are feeling happened to many of us and still is. When we enter Satanism it can be a lonely road. We start to reach a different level. A higher existence while others begin to be beneath us meaning spiritually beneath us. It is sad but true. Many of us have lost friends and close ties with family memebers because of this. We start to see things and live different while those who are without are stuck on the low level of Ignorance and not being able to control their destiny. There are many ways to fix this be it a magickal spell/ working to fix your marriage and encourage a bond or simply evolve and accept that pur spiritual advancement must come first. But trust me you have the power to fix your marriage.Keep in mind though, us Satanists will usual feel lonely when it comes to not being
able to share things with others or talk to others about the beautu of Satan, daemins, spells meditation etc. In time you wll groe and learn to accept this but also work around theae things. And you know ofcourse Father is with you. Its good.that you found the truth and are disciplined enough realize that spiritual advancement is important. Know that you are not alone in this. Our Daemon gods can lend assisstance with the marriage thing. Be strong sister. :) Hope this helps.

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 3:16 AM EST India K. wrote:

Hello, brothers and sisters. I am newly dedicated (January 18th), and I can tell you that nothing I have ever done has felt more right. I got into a meditation program right away, and within the past few weeks alone I have learned so much about myself and the world around me that it makes me wonder at how I walked through my life so blindly before. I love how I can feel my soul developing through meditation and Father Satan's guidance; it seems like I just understand what's going on around me much,much easier. The exciting thing about this is that as long as I keep at bettering myself then things can only get better! At the same time, I'm starting to see where challenges are trying to come up. I know that when the change starts in us then it can affect how those around us relate to us and vice versa, but in my case it seems like my marriage changed just as suddenly as my dedication to Father Satan occurred. I love Father and will do no less than to
live my life in honor of him, but at the exact same time I feel like I'm already grieving for my marriage and I don't know how to help it. What do you do when you feel like you and the person who you were closest to suddenly are never on the same wavelength anymore? It feels like I'm alone now, like we literally don't understand each other anymore, like the love and the connection just vanished.

The obvious thing is that I'm dedicated and my husband isn't, but I think it's worth mentioning that like me, he grew up in a xian household but pretty much abandoned those ideals once he was able to live on his own. The thing is, he never went any further than that. He'll tell you that he doesn't know for sure what he believes, only that he's no fan of xianity or their god. I, on the other hand, always felt there had to be a truth out there. In the years we've been together he's known that I've always been drawn to Father Satan by the literature I have around the house and my views of the world, and while he said he's not sure how he felt about that personally ( which I can't fault him for, because the only understanding he has of Satan is what he was taught growing up, even when I've tried to explain it to him), he still loved me even though that wasn't really a shared interest. He never tried to convince me otherwise, and I felt that because of the
way society is towards Father and the Gods that I couldn't ask for much more than someone to love me for me no matter what. That blossomed, we have a beautiful son, and seem to have done nothing but get closer and closer over time.

Once I officially dedicated it seems like out of nowhere there's just no bond anymore. Just like that, out of the blue. We didn't fight or anything like that, it just feels emotionless now. I feel separated from him whenever he's in my presence. When we go to work and I'm not around him I can only think about how much I miss him, but once we come home things just go south no matter what my intentions were. I've been wanting to spend more and more time off on my own because of this. Even the desire for physical intimacy is gone. I still meditate every day, and in fact it seems like the only time I do feel better is when I talk to Father about my concerns and then get as deep into a power meditation as possible. It almost feels like I have to protect aura hardcore, like constantly, just to feel peaceful around my beloved husband. I don't like that it's come to that. I've cried and talked to Father and meditated so much over the last two weeks that aside
from going to work, it's basically all that I've done.

I know that I have to keep on going in my path towards godhead, and nothing gives me a greater sense of fulfillment than seeing my progress with each new day. At that same token, it's not some boyfriend I'm concerned about. I'm afraid I'm losing my husband. We have a family. I've always loved this man with all my heart, so the pain I feel right now almost feels like a death. I don't understand why it seems I can't reestablish a truly loving connection with him. When we dedicate ourselves to Father Satan is it common for loved ones to fall away from us unprovoked? If I loved someone, and they themselves weren't necessarily opposed to Satan but weren't dedicated as I am, and we have a family together, wouldn't the love and protection I receive from Father and the Gods rest on my loved one as well? Is this a purposeful weeding-out process for my own growth, or does the enemy like to fuck with our lives this way when they can see we are getting stronger
and coming into our own every day? Right now I'm confused and deeply hurt, yet I know I still have to keep empowering myself no matter what. I don't really know how to explain it, it just feels like we exist in two different spaces and I'm watching him from behind a glass, not able to reach out and touch or be touched by him in the loving way we used to not even an entire month ago. I don't want my marriage to become empty and meaningless, and it's even more disturbing to me because like I said earlier, it seems to be right out of the blue. Just before my dedication we were the closest we've ever been.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome :)
And thanks Shannon for the encouragement and understanding. I actually feel a lot better now, knowing that I'm not alone in experiencing this. After reading your answer I had that fleeting moment of quiet mental clarity :"Talk to Astaroth about it." And that's just what I'm going to do :). I feel some hope again, I'm not ready to just watch my marriage fall away. Maybe the stronger I get the better I can make it.
Hail Satan!~~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Hello, I first want to say is congrats on your dedication and happy that you are with the true creator continuing on the path to godhead like all of us. This emptiness you are feeling happened to many of us and still is. When we enter Satanism it can be a lonely road. We start to reach a different level. A higher existence while others begin to be beneath us meaning spiritually beneath us. It is sad but true. Many of us have lost friends and close ties with family memebers because of this. We start to see things and live different while those who are without are stuck on the low level of Ignorance and not being able to control their destiny. There are many ways to fix this be it a magickal spell/ working to fix your marriage and encourage a bond or simply evolve and accept that pur spiritual advancement must come first. But trust me you have the power to fix your marriage.Keep in mind though, us Satanists will usual feel lonely when it comes to not being
able to share things with others or talk to others about the beautu of Satan, daemins, spells meditation etc. In time you wll groe and learn to accept this but also work around theae things. And you know ofcourse Father is with you. Its good.that you found the truth and are disciplined enough realize that spiritual advancement is important. Know that you are not alone in this. Our Daemon gods can lend assisstance with the marriage thing. Be strong sister. :) Hope this helps.

Hello, brothers and sisters. I am newly dedicated (January 18th), and I can tell you that nothing I have ever done has felt more right. I got into a meditation program right away, and within the past few weeks alone I have learned so much about myself and the world around me that it makes me wonder at how I walked through my life so blindly before. I love how I can feel my soul developing through meditation and Father Satan's guidance; it seems like I just understand what's going on around me much,much easier. The exciting thing about this is that as long as I keep at bettering myself then things can only get better! At the same time, I'm starting to see where challenges are trying to come up. I know that when the change starts in us then it can affect how those around us relate to us and vice versa, but in my case it seems like my marriage changed just as suddenly as my dedication to Father Satan occurred. I love Father and will do no less than to
live my life in honor of him, but at the exact same time I feel like I'm already grieving for my marriage and I don't know how to help it. What do you do when you feel like you and the person who you were closest to suddenly are never on the same wavelength anymore? It feels like I'm alone now, like we literally don't understand each other anymore, like the love and the connection just vanished.

The obvious thing is that I'm dedicated and my husband isn't, but I think it's worth mentioning that like me, he grew up in a xian household but pretty much abandoned those ideals once he was able to live on his own. The thing is, he never went any further than that. He'll tell you that he doesn't know for sure what he believes, only that he's no fan of xianity or their god. I, on the other hand, always felt there had to be a truth out there. In the years we've been together he's known that I've always been drawn to Father Satan by the literature I have around the house and my views of the world, and while he said he's not sure how he felt about that personally ( which I can't fault him for, because the only understanding he has of Satan is what he was taught growing up, even when I've tried to explain it to him), he still loved me even though that wasn't really a shared interest. He never tried to convince me otherwise, and I felt that because of the
way society is towards Father and the Gods that I couldn't ask for much more than someone to love me for me no matter what. That blossomed, we have a beautiful son, and seem to have done nothing but get closer and closer over time.

Once I officially dedicated it seems like out of nowhere there's just no bond anymore. Just like that, out of the blue. We didn't fight or anything like that, it just feels emotionless now. I feel separated from him whenever he's in my presence. When we go to work and I'm not around him I can only think about how much I miss him, but once we come home things just go south no matter what my intentions were. I've been wanting to spend more and more time off on my own because of this. Even the desire for physical intimacy is gone. I still meditate every day, and in fact it seems like the only time I do feel better is when I talk to Father about my concerns and then get as deep into a power meditation as possible. It almost feels like I have to protect aura hardcore, like constantly, just to feel peaceful around my beloved husband. I don't like that it's come to that. I've cried and talked to Father and meditated so much over the last two weeks that aside

I know that I have to keep on going in my path towards godhead, and nothing gives me a greater sense of fulfillment than seeing my progress with each new day. At that same token, it's not some boyfriend I'm concerned about. I'm afraid I'm losing my husband. We have a family. I've always loved this man with all my heart, so the pain I feel right now almost feels like a death. I don't understand why it seems I can't reestablish a truly loving connection with him. When we dedicate ourselves to Father Satan is it common for loved ones to fall away from us unprovoked? If I loved someone, and they themselves weren't necessarily opposed to Satan but weren't dedicated as I am, and we have a family together, wouldn't the love and protection I receive from Father and the Gods rest on my loved one as well? Is this a purposeful weeding-out process for my own growth, or does the enemy like to fuck with our lives this way when they can see we are getting stronger
and coming into our own every day? Right now I'm confused and deeply hurt, yet I know I still have to keep empowering myself no matter what. I don't really know how to explain it, it just feels like we exist in two different spaces and I'm watching him from behind a glass, not able to reach out and touch or be touched by him in the loving way we used to not even an entire month ago. I don't want my marriage to become empty and meaningless, and it's even more disturbing to me because like I said earlier, it seems to be right out of the blue. Just before my dedication we were the closest we've ever been.

Definetly! Remember as you meditate everyday you get stronger. The "Talk to Astaroth" thing was ofcourse a message from gods. Let me know how it goes. Take it day by day, step by step. And again welcome! Yay
Also, how did you find Satanism?:)

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 6:13 AM EST India K. wrote:

And thanks Shannon for the encouragement and understanding. I actually feel a lot better now, knowing that I'm not alone in experiencing this. After reading your answer I had that fleeting moment of quiet mental clarity :"Talk to Astaroth about it." And that's just what I'm going to do :). I feel some hope again, I'm not ready to just watch my marriage fall away. Maybe the stronger I get the better I can make it.
Hail Satan!~~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Hello, I first want to say is congrats on your dedication and happy that you are with the true creator continuing on the path to godhead like all of us. This emptiness you are feeling happened to many of us and still is. When we enter Satanism it can be a lonely road. We start to reach a different level. A higher existence while others begin to be beneath us meaning spiritually beneath us. It is sad but true. Many of us have lost friends and close ties with family memebers because of this. We start to see things and live different while those who are without are stuck on the low level of Ignorance and not being able to control their destiny. There are many ways to fix this be it a magickal spell/ working to fix your marriage and encourage a bond or simply evolve and accept that pur spiritual advancement must come first. But trust me you have the power to fix your marriage.Keep in mind though, us Satanists will usual feel lonely when it comes to not
being

The obvious thing is that I'm dedicated and my husband isn't, but I think it's worth mentioning that like me, he grew up in a xian household but pretty much abandoned those ideals once he was able to live on his own. The thing is, he never went any further than that. He'll tell you that he doesn't know for sure what he believes, only that he's no fan of xianity or their god. I, on the other hand, always felt there had to be a truth out there. In the years we've been together he's known that I've always been drawn to Father Satan by the literature I have around the house and my views of the world, and while he said he's not sure how he felt about that personally ( which I can't fault him for, because the only understanding he has of Satan is what he was taught growing up, even when I've tried to explain it to him), he still loved me even though that wasn't really a shared interest. He never tried to convince me otherwise, and I felt that because of
the

Once I officially dedicated it seems like out of nowhere there's just no bond anymore. Just like that, out of the blue. We didn't fight or anything like that, it just feels emotionless now. I feel separated from him whenever he's in my presence. When we go to work and I'm not around him I can only think about how much I miss him, but once we come home things just go south no matter what my intentions were. I've been wanting to spend more and more time off on my own because of this. Even the desire for physical intimacy is gone. I still meditate every day, and in fact it seems like the only time I do feel better is when I talk to Father about my concerns and then get as deep into a power meditation as possible. It almost feels like I have to protect aura hardcore, like constantly, just to feel peaceful around my beloved husband. I don't like that it's come to that. I've cried and talked to Father and meditated so much over the last two weeks that
aside

I know that I have to keep on going in my path towards godhead, and nothing gives me a greater sense of fulfillment than seeing my progress with each new day. At that same token, it's not some boyfriend I'm concerned about. I'm afraid I'm losing my husband. We have a family. I've always loved this man with all my heart, so the pain I feel right now almost feels like a death. I don't understand why it seems I can't reestablish a truly loving connection with him. When we dedicate ourselves to Father Satan is it common for loved ones to fall away from us unprovoked? If I loved someone, and they themselves weren't necessarily opposed to Satan but weren't dedicated as I am, and we have a family together, wouldn't the love and protection I receive from Father and the Gods rest on my loved one as well? Is this a purposeful weeding-out process for my own growth, or does the enemy like to fuck with our lives this way when they can see we are getting
stronger

Check this out. Yesterday morning after doing my aura protection I just talked to Astaroth about the situation. Nothing fancy or formal, just talked to her about my feelings and concerns. Then I went to work as usual. After I got home last night and settled in my husband and I just laid in bed and talked. For a couple hours. That's something we haven't done in I don't know how long, and it was wonderful. He told me something interesting, that while he was at work that day his buddies were all talking about their marriage troubles with their wives. One of the guys, who I haven't seen in months, told my husband after complaining about his own wife ,"You know, your wife's pretty as hell. And she's really a sweetheart, too." Imagine my surprise when he told me this! Well, my husband said he was equally as surprised, he said he wasn't aware that the guy had even been paying attention to be able to say that. After hearing it I was like "...wow. That was really sweet." And then my husband just took me in his arms and told me he loved me. I'm getting all teary-eyed typing this, lol. I'm so thankful to our gods for helping me with this. They truly do love us.

As for how I came to Satanism, it's long so I'll try to make it as short as possible without leaving out important bits. First,I will say that ever since I was a child I was always fascinated with demons, even through being force-fed Baptism (in many black families it's pretty much the default.) I would spend tons of time researching the demons, though at the time my resources were all like demonology books and articles written by xians, things like that. I never felt those stories and descriptions did our gods justice. These activities disturbed my father to no end, as he's a bible thumper and an extremely fearful person. I also knew I was different from everyone around me. A family friend who had attached herself to me when I was 6, a pagan of sorts, always told me I had gifts and wanted to cultivate them. Fast-forward to my adult life, 21 years old and fresh out of Navy boot camp. Right away I was drawn to a young man.We became fast friends, and after about a week of hanging out I just asked him out of nowhere "You're a Satanist, aren't you?" I don't know what compelled me to ask that, I just felt it so I did it. He looked both shocked and amused, because we weren't doing anything related to the subject, just chilling, drawing while listening to music. I think he was trying to gauge whether it was safe for him to answer, because he asked what made me say that. I told him I didn't know, it was just a kind of gut thing. He smiled and told me yes. From then on I spent as much time around him as I could, because his energy was insane. I had never felt anything so strong and magnetic in my life. I had to have that. Well, in the military people come in and out of your life all the time, so eventually we were separated.I wanted to learn as much about Satanism as I could. I read the Satanic Bible, but after some time I realized LaVey's writing didn't sit well with me, so I continued to dig. I can't across Demonolatry, and was fascinated with the idea of working with all the demons. So I spent about 2 years, no joke, reading many Demonolatry books and even learning the demons of the Goetia.For some reason, though, I never really got deep into the practice. My life started to get in my way. I started feeling guilty in a way, because I wanted to be closer to Father Satan. Finally, just a few weeks ago I came across the Joy of Satan website (I think I searched How to be closer to Satan?) I read it, I loved it, I felt THIS was exactly the truth I had been searching for over the past 3 years. The more I read, the more energized I felt. I did my dedication THAT NIGHT. Afterwards, I felt so exhilarated, I just couldn't stop smiling! I knew I was home :) .

I've noticed my life only changing for the better since then. Let me tell you, in that first week of meditation and working on my chakras, I had a doctor's appointment, and when they took my blood pressure it was 89/78! It has never been so low in my life! I felt so calm and peaceful. Also, I started smoking at the age of 14 and struggled for the last 10 years with quitting. I swear on everything, the day after I dedicated my body had absolutely no desire for a cigarette. Clearing my aura was able to do for me what I haven't been able to do in a decade. I haven't even thought about a cigarette since then. 4 weeks, yay me!

Lol I know it's a mouthful, but thinking about how I came to Father made me think about how wonderful he has been to me every day since then. And now my husband and I are sweet on each other again, I feel so good I just felt like sharing Father's gifts to my life with you guys.

Hail Satan!~
Hail Astaroth!~
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Definetly! Remember as you meditate everyday you get stronger. The "Talk to Astaroth" thing was ofcourse a message from gods. Let me know how it goes. Take it day by day, step by step. And again welcome! Yay

Hail Satan!~~

Hello, I first want to say is congrats on your dedication and happy that you are with the true creator continuing on the path to godhead like all of us. This emptiness you are feeling happened to many of us and still is. When we enter Satanism it can be a lonely road. We start to reach a different level. A higher existence while others begin to be beneath us meaning spiritually beneath us. It is sad but true. Many of us have lost friends and close ties with family memebers because of this. We start to see things and live different while those who are without are stuck on the low level of Ignorance and not being able to control their destiny. There are many ways to fix this be it a magickal spell/ working to fix your marriage and encourage a bond or simply evolve and accept that pur spiritual advancement must come first. But trust me you have the power to fix your marriage.Keep in mind though, us Satanists will usual feel lonely when it comes to not
being

The obvious thing is that I'm dedicated and my husband isn't, but I think it's worth mentioning that like me, he grew up in a xian household but pretty much abandoned those ideals once he was able to live on his own. The thing is, he never went any further than that. He'll tell you that he doesn't know for sure what he believes, only that he's no fan of xianity or their god. I, on the other hand, always felt there had to be a truth out there. In the years we've been together he's known that I've always been drawn to Father Satan by the literature I have around the house and my views of the world, and while he said he's not sure how he felt about that personally ( which I can't fault him for, because the only understanding he has of Satan is what he was taught growing up, even when I've tried to explain it to him), he still loved me even though that wasn't really a shared interest. He never tried to convince me otherwise, and I felt that because of
the

Once I officially dedicated it seems like out of nowhere there's just no bond anymore. Just like that, out of the blue. We didn't fight or anything like that, it just feels emotionless now. I feel separated from him whenever he's in my presence. When we go to work and I'm not around him I can only think about how much I miss him, but once we come home things just go south no matter what my intentions were. I've been wanting to spend more and more time off on my own because of this. Even the desire for physical intimacy is gone. I still meditate every day, and in fact it seems like the only time I do feel better is when I talk to Father about my concerns and then get as deep into a power meditation as possible. It almost feels like I have to protect aura hardcore, like constantly, just to feel peaceful around my beloved husband. I don't like that it's come to that. I've cried and talked to Father and meditated so much over the last two weeks that
aside

I know that I have to keep on going in my path towards godhead, and nothing gives me a greater sense of fulfillment than seeing my progress with each new day. At that same token, it's not some boyfriend I'm concerned about. I'm afraid I'm losing my husband. We have a family. I've always loved this man with all my heart, so the pain I feel right now almost feels like a death. I don't understand why it seems I can't reestablish a truly loving connection with him. When we dedicate ourselves to Father Satan is it common for loved ones to fall away from us unprovoked? If I loved someone, and they themselves weren't necessarily opposed to Satan but weren't dedicated as I am, and we have a family together, wouldn't the love and protection I receive from Father and the Gods rest on my loved one as well? Is this a purposeful weeding-out process for my own growth, or does the enemy like to fuck with our lives this way when they can see we are getting
stronger

I posted a VERY detailed reply to this, but it never appeared.. So,in a nutshell, after coming to Astaroth with my concern things immediately seemed to correct themselves, do I'm extremely thankful for that :) . And my coming to Satanism, also in a nutshell, I made friends with a man who I discovered to be a Satanist. I felt a pull, learned as much as I could, and knew I was at home with Father. I wish I didn't have to leave so much out of this, but apparently my last message couldn't make it through.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!~~

being

the

aside

stronger

India!!! Hail Satan! yes!!!! I wish you all theb best my sister! :)

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:09 PM EST India K. wrote:

Check this out. Yesterday morning after doing my aura protection I just talked to Astaroth about the situation. Nothing fancy or formal, just talked to her about my feelings and concerns. Then I went to work as usual. After I got home last night and settled in my husband and I just laid in bed and talked. For a couple hours. That's something we haven't done in I don't know how long, and it was wonderful. He told me something interesting, that while he was at work that day his buddies were all talking about their marriage troubles with their wives. One of the guys, who I haven't seen in months, told my husband after complaining about his own wife ,"You know, your wife's pretty as hell. And she's really a sweetheart, too." Imagine my surprise when he told me this! Well, my husband said he was equally as surprised, he said he wasn't aware that the guy had even been paying attention to be able to say that. After hearing it I was like "...wow. That was
really sweet." And then my husband just took me in his arms and told me he loved me. I'm getting all teary-eyed typing this, lol. I'm so thankful to our gods for helping me with this. They truly do love us.

As for how I came to Satanism, it's long so I'll try to make it as short as possible without leaving out important bits. First,I will say that ever since I was a child I was always fascinated with demons, even through being force-fed Baptism (in many black families it's pretty much the default.) I would spend tons of time researching the demons, though at the time my resources were all like demonology books and articles written by xians, things like that. I never felt those stories and descriptions did our gods justice. These activities disturbed my father to no end, as he's a bible thumper and an extremely fearful person. I also knew I was different from everyone around me. A family friend who had attached herself to me when I was 6, a pagan of sorts, always told me I had gifts and wanted to cultivate them. Fast-forward to my adult life, 21 years old and fresh out of Navy boot camp. Right away I was drawn to a young man.We became fast friends, and
after about a week of hanging out I just asked him out of nowhere "You're a Satanist, aren't you?" I don't know what compelled me to ask that, I just felt it so I did it. He looked both shocked and amused, because we weren't doing anything related to the subject, just chilling, drawing while listening to music. I think he was trying to gauge whether it was safe for him to answer, because he asked what made me say that. I told him I didn't know, it was just a kind of gut thing. He smiled and told me yes. From then on I spent as much time around him as I could, because his energy was insane. I had never felt anything so strong and magnetic in my life. I had to have that. Well, in the military people come in and out of your life all the time, so eventually we were separated.I wanted to learn as much about Satanism as I could. I read the Satanic Bible, but after some time I realized LaVey's writing didn't sit well with me, so I continued to dig. I can't
across Demonolatry, and was fascinated with the idea of working with all the demons. So I spent about 2 years, no joke, reading many Demonolatry books and even learning the demons of the Goetia.For some reason, though, I never really got deep into the practice. My life started to get in my way. I started feeling guilty in a way, because I wanted to be closer to Father Satan. Finally, just a few weeks ago I came across the Joy of Satan website (I think I searched How to be closer to Satan?) I read it, I loved it, I felt THIS was exactly the truth I had been searching for over the past 3 years. The more I read, the more energized I felt. I did my dedication THAT NIGHT. Afterwards, I felt so exhilarated, I just couldn't stop smiling! I knew I was home :) .

I've noticed my life only changing for the better since then. Let me tell you, in that first week of meditation and working on my chakras, I had a doctor's appointment, and when they took my blood pressure it was 89/78! It has never been so low in my life! I felt so calm and peaceful. Also, I started smoking at the age of 14 and struggled for the last 10 years with quitting. I swear on everything, the day after I dedicated my body had absolutely no desire for a cigarette. Clearing my aura was able to do for me what I haven't been able to do in a decade. I haven't even thought about a cigarette since then. 4 weeks, yay me!

Lol I know it's a mouthful, but thinking about how I came to Father made me think about how wonderful he has been to me every day since then. And now my husband and I are sweet on each other again, I feel so good I just felt like sharing Father's gifts to my life with you guys.

Hail Satan!~
Hail Astaroth!~

Hail Satan!~~

being

Hello, brothers and sisters. I am newly dedicated (January 18th), and I can tell you that nothing I have ever done has felt more right. I got into a meditation program right away, and within the past few weeks alone I have learned so much about myself and the world around me that it makes me wonder at how I walked through my life so blindly before. I love how I can feel my soul developing through meditation and Father Satan's guidance; it seems like I just understand what's going on around me much,much easier. The exciting thing about this is that as long as I keep at bettering myself then things can only get better! At the same time, I'm starting to see where challenges are trying to come up. I know that when the change starts in us then it can affect how those around us relate to us and vice versa, but in my case it seems like my marriage changed just as suddenly as my dedication to Father Satan occurred. I love Father and will do no less than
to

The obvious thing is that I'm dedicated and my husband isn't, but I think it's worth mentioning that like me, he grew up in a xian household but pretty much abandoned those ideals once he was able to live on his own. The thing is, he never went any further than that. He'll tell you that he doesn't know for sure what he believes, only that he's no fan of xianity or their god. I, on the other hand, always felt there had to be a truth out there. In the years we've been together he's known that I've always been drawn to Father Satan by the literature I have around the house and my views of the world, and while he said he's not sure how he felt about that personally ( which I can't fault him for, because the only understanding he has of Satan is what he was taught growing up, even when I've tried to explain it to him), he still loved me even though that wasn't really a shared interest. He never tried to convince me otherwise, and I felt that because
of
the

aside

stronger

Whoops... Lol please disregard that last one :/
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "India K." <ikager@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan!~~

being

the

aside

stronger

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Changes = Challenges
Sent: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 12:09:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Check this out. Yesterday morning after doing my aura protection I just talked to Astaroth about the situation. Nothing fancy or formal, just talked to her about my feelings and concerns. Then I went to work as usual. After I got home last night and settled in my husband and I just laid in bed and talked. For a couple hours. That's something we haven't done in I don't know how long, and it was wonderful. He told me something interesting, that while he was at work that day his buddies were all talking about their marriage troubles with their wives. One of the guys, who I haven't seen in months, told my husband after complaining about his own wife ,"You know, your wife's pretty as hell. And she's really a sweetheart, too." Imagine my surprise when he told me this! Well, my husband said he was equally as surprised, he said he wasn't aware that the guy had even been paying attention to be able to say that. After hearing it I was like "...wow. That was really sweet." And then my husband just took me in his arms and told me he loved me. I'm getting all teary-eyed typing this, lol. I'm so thankful to our gods for helping me with this. They truly do love us.

As for how I came to Satanism, it's long so I'll try to make it as short as possible without leaving out important bits. First,I will say that ever since I was a child I was always fascinated with demons, even through being force-fed Baptism (in many black families it's pretty much the default.) I would spend tons of time researching the demons, though at the time my resources were all like demonology books and articles written by xians, things like that. I never felt those stories and descriptions did our gods justice. These activities disturbed my father to no end, as he's a bible thumper and an extremely fearful person. I also knew I was different from everyone around me. A family friend who had attached herself to me when I was 6, a pagan of sorts, always told me I had gifts and wanted to cultivate them. Fast-forward to my adult life, 21 years old and fresh out of Navy boot camp. Right away I was drawn to a young man.We became fast friends, and after about a week of hanging out I just asked him out of nowhere "You're a Satanist, aren't you?" I don't know what compelled me to ask that, I just felt it so I did it. He looked both shocked and amused, because we weren't doing anything related to the subject, just chilling, drawing while listening to music. I think he was trying to gauge whether it was safe for him to answer, because he asked what made me say that. I told him I didn't know, it was just a kind of gut thing. He smiled and told me yes. From then on I spent as much time around him as I could, because his energy was insane. I had never felt anything so strong and magnetic in my life. I had to have that. Well, in the military people come in and out of your life all the time, so eventually we were separated.I wanted to learn as much about Satanism as I could. I read the Satanic Bible, but after some time I realized LaVey's writing didn't sit well with me, so I continued to dig. I can't across Demonolatry, and was fascinated with the idea of working with all the demons. So I spent about 2 years, no joke, reading many Demonolatry books and even learning the demons of the Goetia.For some reason, though, I never really got deep into the practice. My life started to get in my way. I started feeling guilty in a way, because I wanted to be closer to Father Satan. Finally, just a few weeks ago I came across the Joy of Satan website (I think I searched How to be closer to Satan?) I read it, I loved it, I felt THIS was exactly the truth I had been searching for over the past 3 years. The more I read, the more energized I felt. I did my dedication THAT NIGHT. Afterwards, I felt so exhilarated, I just couldn't stop smiling! I knew I was home :) .

Hail Satan!~
Hail Astaroth!~
--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Hail Satan!~~

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

being

the

aside

stronger

[/TD]

That is just so very awesome! I am happy for you, my Sister. Welcome
home! ^ Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/19/13, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
thanks so much for sharing your story it made my day. I am always so
fascinated to see how people come to father. we are seeing more and more
Gentiles wake up to the truth everyday. 1 day soon there will be more of us
then them.Then our planet can start to heal from all the jewish abuse once
again.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back