Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Changed my life

loz1455

I just wanted to tell my story for a lot of new people. Ive been dedicated for awhile now, but i didnt keep up with progressing myself. Eventually, i began a battle with deep depression. I had got to the point to where I was contemplating suicide. I was completely oppressed. It was then I had turned to Satan and began the 40 day program. After I completed the first exercise in the program, I felt an energy like no other that nearly brought me to tears. I felt Father Satan give such love and blatantly let me know to continue the program. Since, I havent felt oppressed. Im dramatically happier. I know Father Satan and the Demons are watching over me now. I hope people see this as an example to why we need to continue building ourselves. Father Satan will always be there to help.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Yes, Satan is always there for us. He's wonderful.Thanks for sharing your story. Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:34 AM, "loz1455@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I just wanted to tell my story for a lot of new people. Ive been dedicated for awhile now, but i didnt keep up with progressing myself. Eventually, i began a battle with deep depression. I had got to the point to where I was contemplating suicide. I was completely oppressed. It was then I had turned to Satan and began the 40 day program. After I completed the first exercise in the program, I felt an energy like no other that nearly brought me to tears. I felt Father Satan give such love and blatantly let me know to continue the program. Since, I havent felt oppressed. Im dramatically happier. I know Father Satan and the Demons are watching over me now. I hope people see this as an example to why we need to continue building ourselves. Father Satan will always be there to help.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I am happy for you. Satan and the demons look out for his people he and the demons wants us to grow strong in mind body and sole take care and hail Satan.

<td val[/IMG]Beautiful story...thank you for sharing
Ha[/IMG] From:"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Changed my life

Yes, Satan is always there for us. He's wonderful.Thanks for sharing your story. Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:34 AM, "loz1455@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I am new member of this true and free will encouraged e-group and all i wanted to ask to the person who has written this post is that what is the"40 day",.program you have stated ? and where can i find all the detailed information required for the commencement of the program in the most accurate way and finally get benefit of such peace and solace which you claim to have experienced on your individual and personal basis initiating from start of the  program and the exact point or span of time when  you had encountered such experience of spiritual solace and peace keeping into the mind the entire program as a whole.

Depression sucks.  Literally.  I've watched 5 close friends die from the same thing and I'm still fucking here!  I've been through that...  I've never felt such a wonderful sense of being able to stand on my own in a world that's basically fucking retarded, since becoming a Satanist.  I truly don't give a fuck what other people think now and I don't put up with anybodies moronic bullshit.  I can help others now without feeling let down.  I can have friends and know that most people don't know the first fucking thing about what that means.  I can interact with people and know I'm right.  I can learn and grow and know that nobody can through down some shit to screw that up.  I'm still having some trouble with meditating properly because I'm still a bit stuck in depression from all the crazy, retarded shit I've had to endure this lifetime, not to mention being tortured as a Witch.  The enemy tyrants no this.  But I am truly going to slam dunk those cock suckers as I start the new year and fully embrace power meditation.  I've got a whole program of mental health lined up for those pedophiles and I'm truly looking forward to giving them back what they truly deserve.  The thing I like the best is the education, thanks to the High Priest/ess'es who have gotten back the ethical abilities to truly care for others (something we all need to get back) in the face of the obvious dangers in doing so.  It's going great and I'm getting to the point where I can see through more and more lies.  That happened because Satan welcomed me into his family and immediately started helping me to grow spiritually.  I'm going to pay him back!
Hail Father Satan!
Happy Holidays!

---In [email protected], <loz1455@... wrote :

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

If you would like @james_mcenroe, I could email you the program. I have it downloaded.

Here is HP Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Meditation Program:http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 7:33 PM, "james_mcenroe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am new member of this true and free will encouraged e-group and all i wanted to ask to the person who has written this post is that what is the"40 day",.program you have stated ? and where can i find all the detailed information required for the commencement of the program in the most accurate way and finally get benefit of such peace and solace which you claim to have experienced on your individual and personal basis initiating from start of the  program and the exact point or span of time when  you had encountered such experience of spiritual solace and peace keeping into the mind the entire program as a whole.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back