Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra's

nitetiyme

If you already have done the initial opening meditation of a chakra, but never 100% fully opened it, does it close again and must you repeat the initial opening meditation again?

Hail Satan!!

[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Chakra's

If you already have done the initial opening meditation of a chakra, but never 100% fully opened it, does it close again and must you repeat the initial opening meditation again?

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]In my opinion it never hurts to do the basics again.I do from time to time and find time to add more advanced meditations too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Chakra's
Sent: Fri, May 25, 2012 3:56:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   If you already have done the initial opening meditation of a chakra, but never 100% fully opened it, does it close again and must you repeat the initial opening meditation again?

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

Thanks for the reply, but I think its still opened slightly. I tried redoing the initial meditation on it, but I felt nothing. However when I do other meditations on it I can feel it. Never hurts to ask others I guess lol.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

In my opinion it never hurts to do the basics again.I do from time to time and find time to add more advanced meditations too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back