Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakras

I think that diagram may be a little misleading.  The Chakras   Copied from above article
There are seven major chakras located along the spine that are the most powerful.

Okay, so they are in the center of the body. I understand that mostly. But, when it comes to the 6th purple chakra, and the crown chakra the 7th, one is located on top of the head, and the final one is located on the forehead. So, would I spin the purple one downwards from the top of my head, as indicative of its position, and the blue one in the middle of my head downwards?

As you can see, I am rather confused lol..

@descipleofthegods13: There's no confusion really because nobody said that the 3rd eye in your forehead is your 6th chakra. It's only the front extension of the 6th chakra and all front and back extensions are aligned point-in. The main chakras are always in the center of the body and are aligned normally. The indigo 6th chakra is located in the middle of the brain and the violet crown chakra on the top of the head. Not the other way round.

The heck do you mean by the front, and back ones are aligned point-in? I thought that all three for each were to be aligned respectively with the chart of proper alignment. Whichever three for each ones are supposed to be up, up, and whichever ones are supposed to be down, all three down.

Now you say, the front and back extensions are supposed to be pointed in. I don't recall reading that. Geez, I've been doing it wrong all this time :/

I don't get it.

Hey guys i will draw a diagram and post it to the groups soon so dont worry lol. 

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 2:07 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The heck do you mean by the front, and back ones are aligned point-in? I thought that all three for each were to be aligned respectively with the chart of proper alignment. Whichever three for each ones are supposed to be up, up, and whichever ones are supposed to be down, all three down.

Now you say, the front and back extensions are supposed to be pointed in. I don't recall reading that. Geez, I've been doing it wrong all this time :/

I don't get it.

the main chakras in the middle are aligned to send energy up the spine as the diagrams show.The front and back chakras are their extensions and are arranged point in so you intake energy from the outside

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 5:07 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't get it.

Attachments :
<ol>2015-04-05-17-55-36.jpg</ol>You mean such a diagram?
On Apr 6, 2015 8:33 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey guys i will draw a diagram and post it to the groups soon so dont worry lol. 

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 2:07 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I don't get it.

@InLovewithSatan all chakras and extensions are located in the same place on the human body, male or female.

Hello , My fellow Satanist

Has anyone ever used Orgone Chakra to heal Or realign your chakra? If so, how did you like it and does anyone recommend a good place to purchase one?

The extensions are directly in the middle of the body, all of them. The chakras are in the direct center, the front extensions are in the front middle, the back ones are directly in the back middle. Visualize the back ones at the base of your spine and the front ones directly on the front of your body.

It's at the front of the pubic bone, which is the bone just above the shaft of the penis in men or just above the labia in women.

Well I'd assume it's the same for males and females, I visualise the front extension like in my groin area, I hope this helps a bit :)

Very interesting. I have been all over the JoS website. Yet, I never found that...Thank you. I'll be downloading that image.

From: Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Chakras
Sent: Fri, Oct 24, 2014 8:54:07 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Just start by opening your chakras, don't try to rush things up... Things need time.Open your chakras in the exact order it's written on the site (first your third eye, then the crown etc).

Στις 2:43 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 22 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hey I'm trying to open all my chakras, what order should I do them in and why?? Plz reply asap and which chakra would help me attract wealth, and which would help me grow in talent (for example music) of any that's just an added question don't attack me 

[/TD]

Hello brothers and sisters I have this weird things with Chakras where I feel it strongest in my hands I'm not sure if I've opened my third eye yet and I'm not that great with anything else besides my hands so when I put the fingertips facing eachother I feel a kind of a magnetic field it's weird but....what can I do with the hand chakras? also how do I know if my third eye is opened?Also I don't do power meditations.....so that's why I'm shocked that my hands can feel aether when I put the fingertips facing eachother.         AVE SATANAS!

Your hand chakras must have been strong in a past life.
You'll know if the third eye is opened. You'll see shapes and colors and feel a pressure where it is.
You need to be doing daily power meditation.

Ave Satanas, That is called "Hand Chakra's", those magnetic type feeling is actually energy opening up between upon another to strengthen the chakras.
HAIL FATHER SATANHAIL THE GODS OF DU'ATHeil Hitler, Und Sieg Heil
A WarLord. 

Black moon
What if you opened your third eye like few months ago but still haven't seen images or colors and shapes but still feel the pressure?
Could it be blocked or something?
Could be drugs that severely fucked with my chackras?

You may have to empower it, but it wouldn't hurt to try the opening again. Not everyone is able to open it within four days like the instructions say. Some people took longer to open it.
It is possible for it to be blocked.
Drugs can fuck up everything. It leaves holes in your aura making it easier for the enemy to attack.

Okay ill try to open it again.
So if it is block how do i unblock it by breathing in energy into it or awareness?
And yes drugs really fuked my life im still struggling to keep them out of my mind but im tryin hard.
i could only imagine how Fucked up my aura is filled with holes, simply by cleaning my aura and building an aura of protection could fill those holes right up?

Allfortheclergy: I think i did the third eye opening correctly i mean atleast i think i did. Dont the pressure on the forehead means that is open? I been feeling the pressure on my forhead for a couple months already and thats about it, its weird because h.p Maxine mentioned that the pressure on the forhead should go away in a short period of time but it hasn't.
but yea ima try and open it again if it takes awhile to experience anything like shapes and colors again then it must be blocked.

Yes if you feel pressure on your third eye then its opened. You can vibrate Thoth a couple times into it to further open it, you want to be able to feel a good amount of pressure and then you can open your crown chakra and the rest of your chakras.

I've been a Satanist for 5-6 years and when I did the third eye opening in the beginning very wrongly but I still felt the pressure on my third eye, I think maybe I opened it in a past life but when I learned how to do it correctly there was a big difference, I was very aware when I did it correctly and I felt a lot of pressure. We all come to Satanism at different levels due to the work we've done on our souls in our past lives or not. For me, I still feel the pressure on my third eye everyday, not 24/7 but sometimes it throbs more or less so get used to the pressure because its not going anywhere. This is a positive sign and means your third eye is active and each chakra will have its own feel to it, just open them and keep empowering them you will see what I mean.

Don't expect to see colors and auras and all just after you open your third eye. It takes longer for some people, the 6th chakra and pineal gland as well as crown chakra need to be strong for this and even then one needs to be in at least a light trance state if not a deep trance and then you can open your eyes and you might see a mist(aura) around someone. Once you feel a sufficient amount of pressure on your third eye just move on to the next chakra and open it. After opening the chakras you should do full chakra meditation everyday to keep them opened and empowered, we need to get all the blocks out so the serpent of Satan can ascend up and through the chakras through an unblocked pathway.

I've found that kundalini yoga can help keep ones chakras opened and empowered, in the begining my chakras would close sometime after I opened them so again I found that after doing an opening for the chakra and waiting at least 30 minutes and then doing this following kundalini yoga session it would stay opened.
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya ... s%20fp.htm

------------------------------
On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 2:06 PM PDT arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Allfortheclergy: I think i did the third eye opening correctly i mean atleast i think i did. Dont the pressure on the forehead means that is open? I been feeling the pressure on my forhead for a couple months already and thats about it, its weird because h.p Maxine mentioned that the pressure on the forhead should go away in a short period of time but it hasn't.
but yea ima try and open it again if it takes awhile to experience anything like shapes and colors again then it must be blocked.

All me. Thank you soo much for taking the time to help me out on my meditation your advice helped me to fully understand about the chackras, now i can move on forward and advanced my soul further.
And lucky for me ive been doin kundalini yoga everyday for the past few months know so im on the right track. :)

I greatly appreciated ill keep in touch when i fully open all my chackras.

HAIL SATAN!!

No problem, it is my pleasure. Feel free to ask anymore questions when they arise and you don't know or can't figure out the answer :)

------------------------------
On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 1:06 PM PDT arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

All me. Thank you soo much for taking the time to help me out on my meditation your advice helped me to fully understand about the chackras, now i can move on forward and advanced my soul further.
And lucky for me ive been doin kundalini yoga everyday for the past few months know so im on the right track. :)

I greatly appreciated ill keep in touch when i fully open all my chackras.

HAIL SATAN!!

Is it okay to use youtube ambience and videos while I align my chakras? I find it peaceful and am mindful My solar 666 chakra is my powerhouse. I just wasn't sure if it is okay to use a video with a voice? Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back