Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakras

<td val[/IMG]My opinion is you can always perform the openings as much as you feel you need to do them.But once they are open you will know it and then its just empowering them with chakra meditations.The most important thing I do before I do any chakra work is streatches breathing exersises and cleaning and spinning your chakras.Then you can add what ever you feel after that.At least that is what I do every morning.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Chakras
Sent: Fri, Jun 22, 2012 3:17:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I have already opened my chakras. Then after a couple of mouths meditating I stoped. Should I reopen them or just do the full chakra meditation on JoS?

Hail Satan
Brian. W

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
My opinion is you can always perform the openings as much as you feel you need to do them.But once they are open you will know it and then its just empowering them with chakra meditations.The most important thing I do before I do any chakra work is streatches breathing exersises and cleaning and spinning your chakras.Then you can add what ever you feel after that.At least that is what I do every morning.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
I can feel pressure in my chakras. But my base the one before it and my solar chakra don't feel as strong as my heart, throat, 6th, and crown. Do you think I opened them all? Then just gave my heart, throat, and crown more stimulation? That is what I think has happened. What do you think happened?

Hail Satan
Brian. W

Hey Bryan, do you think someone could open their chakras by just doin void meditation??
Hail Father Satan!!
On Jun 22, 2012 11:03 AM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]My opinion is you can always perform the openings as much as you feel you need to do them.But once they are open you will know it and then its just empowering them with chakra meditations.The most important thing I do before I do any chakra work is streatches breathing exersises and cleaning and spinning your chakras.Then you can add what ever you feel after that.At least that is what I do every morning.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   I have already opened my chakras. Then after a couple of mouths meditating I stoped. Should I reopen them or just do the full chakra meditation on JoS?

Hail Satan
Brian. W

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:
Yes. This is true and also the same for me.

If ur a beginner, spin in the direction that feels most natural to u. U may feel that some may spin counterclockwise and clockswise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

If I am not mistaken and if I am please someone correct me, we have control of our chakras and can spin them either counter-clockwise or clockwise. I am almost sure spinning them counter-clockwise absorbs energy and spinning them clockwise expels energy

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandijs40" <sandijs40@ wrote:

Wich way do chakras spin? Clockwise or counterclockwise?

I think on JoS it says which direction on one of the chakra meditation.
Hail Satan
Brian. W

Do the full chakra meditation, and keep empowering them daily. Spin each one of your chakras daily and align them every week. Dont forget to empower your aura and pertect it. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html 

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html 

http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Spiritua ... aining.htm 

HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:17 PM

I have already opened my chakras. Then after a couple of mouths meditating I stoped. Should I reopen them or just do the full chakra meditation on JoS?

Hail Satan
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brian0524@..." <brian0524@...
wrote:
I have already opened my chakras. Then after a couple of mouths
meditating I stoped. Should I reopen them or just do the full chakra
meditation on JoS?
Hail Satan
Brian. W
Are the chakras still open? If so, you will need to restart your
meditation. If not, you will need to do the chakra meditations and, if
still necessary, re-open the ones that are not still fully opened. All
a case by case situation.

<td val[/IMG]First its Brian and second no you have to do them the it says too and the order it says to the God names have to be vibrated for each chakra and you have to start with third eye then the crown and then down from there.When you open your base chakra you want to make sure you have all the rest open.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Chakras
Sent: Fri, Jun 22, 2012 7:34:14 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey Bryan, do you think someone could open their chakras by just doin void meditation??
Ha[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]br[/IMG]brian0524@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected];

Hail Satan
Brian. W

[/TD]
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]As I said do then again just to make sure.You can literally do then everyday if you want too.I have did them several months in a row because I enjoyed vibrating the God names for each chakra.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Chakras
Sent: Fri, Jun 22, 2012 7:44:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

My opinion is you can always perform the openings as much as you feel you need to do them.But once they are open you will know it and then its just empowering them with chakra meditations.The most important thing I do before I do any chakra work is streatches breathing exersises and cleaning and spinning your chakras.Then you can add what ever you feel after that.At least that is what I do every morning.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

I can feel pressure in my chakras. But my base the one before it and my solar chakra don't feel as strong as my heart, throat, 6th, and crown. Do you think I opened them all? Then just gave my heart, throat, and crown more stimulation? That is what I think has happened. What do you think happened?

Hail Satan
Brian. W
[/TD]

Ive been trying to amplify the power of my chakras (they're already working, I just want them to be more powerful), but to no avail. It feels like I've tried EVERYthing, including a 72-hour long power meditation. Any suggestions?

Victor

Ps. I'm new in the group, so feel free to say hi.

You should do full chakra meditation.

" Life is an opportunity to improve and advance."- HP Maxine

Hail Satan

Every time i need a boost with my chakras i either vibrate again the mantras we use to open them (which works wonders with me) or i vibrate runes in every chakra (Thurisaz works the best with me). Other times i take energy from the Sun, i condense it in a small ball in front of me, which then i circulate through all my chakras. Sometimes i empower this ball of energy by vibrating mantras of the Sun in it. 
I hope it helps

Hail Satan!
Pe 18-nov.-2012, la 06:10, "Victor" <feldsteinv@... a scris:

Ive been trying to amplify the power of my chakras (they're already working, I just want them to be more powerful), but to no avail. It feels like I've tried EVERYthing, including a 72-hour long power meditation. Any suggestions?

Victor

Ps. I'm new in the group, so feel free to say hi.

I've been doing the vibrations HPS Maxine listed here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... uning.html.

Right now I'm doing the ones at the top and then after I'll vibrate the words of power from the full chakra meditation.

My problem is I'm having difficulty vibrating the crown chakra correctly. I'm not feeling the vibration at the high pitch. I'm also having difficulty even maintaining the high pitch. I'm sort of having the same problem with the third eye but I've been able to work it out so I *feel* it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can properly vibrate at the high pitch AND feel the vibration?

HAIL SATAN!

Go to 6:54. That's the correct vibrational note for the crown chakra. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8kwc1lkiAQ   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:27 PM

I've been doing the vibrations HPS Maxine listed here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... uning.html.

Right now I'm doing the ones at the top and then after I'll vibrate the words of power from the full chakra meditation.

My problem is I'm having difficulty vibrating the crown chakra correctly. I'm not feeling the vibration at the high pitch. I'm also having difficulty even maintaining the high pitch. I'm sort of having the same problem with the third eye but I've been able to work it out so I *feel* it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can properly vibrate at the high pitch AND feel the vibration?

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you so much. This helps a lot. Turns out I was kind of close.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Go to 6:54. That's the correct vibrational note for the crown chakra. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8kwc1lkiAQ

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!

When I first started I use to put my finger on the top of my head near the crown. Also, remember to make sure your third eye is fully open and aligned the correct way. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:27 PM

HAIL SATAN!

People have different experiences with this. Some feel it as a pulsing or pounding while others may get a slight headache. Other still, may actually see colors. Everyone's experience is different.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Chakras

How do you know if your third eye is fully open?

Hail Satan

the chakras are in a scale, and in a scale there are seven different notes, I do believe that scale that was played in a B flat scale, though I am not certain.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 11:39 PM CST Raven Lythrum wrote:

Go to 6:54. That's the correct vibrational note for the crown chakra. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8kwc1lkiAQ

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks HP Mac. I'm going to try that. The feel of the other chakras just came to me after figuring out how to do it right. Never thought thought of doing it this way; definitely going to give it a try.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

When I first started I use to put my finger on the top of my head near the crown. Also, remember to make sure your third eye is fully open and aligned the correct way.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!

I don't know anything about music but when watching the video Raven suggested I vibrated Marduk along with the sound in the video and I did feel it in my crown.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brandon C <sgtbrandon117@... wrote:

the chakras are in a scale, and in a scale there are seven different notes, I do believe that scale that was played in a B flat scale, though I am not certain.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 11:39 PM CST Raven Lythrum wrote:

Go to 6:54. That's the correct vibrational note for the crown chakra.�http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8kwc1lkiAQ
�
� |
� |
_|_
� |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

�

HAIL SATAN!

Of course, as always HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Thanks HP Mac. I'm going to try that. The feel of the other chakras just came to me after figuring out how to do it right. Never thought thought of doing it this way; definitely going to give it a try.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

When I first started I use to put my finger on the top of my head near the crown. Also, remember to make sure your third eye is fully open and aligned the correct way.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!

Hi i am new only been doing the meditations for 3 or so months, I keep losing the colors on my chakras, they were fine and suddenly went black covered in a shiny tar coating which i could open still, then i had to force them open before meditations and they are so strong and bright, at first i could open them easily but now i am only able rebuild over them.
I can still open them , but not while doing power meditations, my energys are still rely strong.

I am wondering has any one else had this problem or may know of something to help, i try to clean them all the time, the problem started not long after I started intense relations with a very energetic demoness

Do I need to the chants and hand signs every meditation for every chakra every time? Even when they are open? Like opening the crown should I do it again every time

Do I need to the chants and hand signs every meditation for every chakra every time? Even when they are open? Like opening the crown should I do it again every time

When you open all the chakras, do you have to do regular meditation on every one of them every day? Or after you open them are they permanently open and only need a little meditations on them a few times a week? How often should I meditate on them once they are open

You empower them as you feel them get low in energy. So the best way is to stay consistent with doing them everyday. You do not have to work all of them everyday. You can split them up and customize your meditation program. just never stop. Make sure no chakra gets left out. 
Even once we open our chakras we still have to meditate to keep energy flowing throw them. As far as I know, it takes a while and some serious advancement before they can establish a direct flow of energy. Keep in mind that we do have extensions. These are our minor chakras which are behind and in front. The seven we open are the middle. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:03 PM

When you open all the chakras, do you have to do regular meditation on every one of them every day? Or after you open them are they permanently open and only need a little meditations on them a few times a week? How often should I meditate on them once they are open

read the website http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nment.html&http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:03 PM

Yes, EVERY DAY. There are power meditations in JoS that have to do with the chakras.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

This question might sound stupid but then is not,having understand what mediation is ,as new satanist i will like to understand what do we mean by (CHANKRAS)pls.

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Hi there! I was looking around the website and was wondering if the JoS has a link to a page describing all of the Chakras? Thank you so much! Hail Satan!!

Go to the JoS, them meditations, and click on opening the chakras, and don't listen to some shit on the Internet that tells you to open them by placing crystal on top of them

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 18 Jul 2013, at 07:36 a.m., "pdgeiger0821" <pdgeiger0821@... wrote:
  Hi there! I was looking around the website and was wondering if the JoS has a link to a page describing all of the Chakras? Thank you so much! Hail Satan!!

Anyone here open all there chakras ? How do you feel once your chakras are open and your kundalini is raised? Will you be able to accomplish anything in life? Must know 

Many of us have opened all of our chakras, but we have not raised our Kundalini... :pNo one's gonna respond to your question, you'll have to find out on your own mwahaha.In the end, you'll notice the difference as you progress in meditations.

Στις 4:02 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 23 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Anyone here open all there chakras ? How do you feel once your chakras are open and your kundalini is raised? Will you be able to accomplish anything in life? Must know 

Hey I'm trying to open all my chakras, what order should I do them in and why?? Plz reply asap and which chakra would help me attract wealth, and which would help me grow in talent (for example music) of any that's just an added question don't attack me 

Just start by opening your chakras, don't try to rush things up... Things need time.Open your chakras in the exact order it's written on the site (first your third eye, then the crown etc).

Στις 2:43 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 22 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hey I'm trying to open all my chakras, what order should I do them in and why?? Plz reply asap and which chakra would help me attract wealth, and which would help me grow in talent (for example music) of any that's just an added question don't attack me 

Each Chakra has a certain *feel* to it when its opened.  

On Monday, November 24, 2014 6:41 PM, "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How would one know if they opened a new chakra?
-Hail Father Satan!

This is something I never thought to ask--are chakras supposed to be in the center of your body, closer to the spine, or to the front(I'm assuming not the front). I know this doesn't apply to some chakras such as hip chakras/hand chakras, but I just want to make sure I haven't been spinning them/aligning them wrong since I've started meditating... Thanks :)Hail Satan!

The are in the center of the body.  Chakras  

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 2:42 PM, "fibrilink@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is something I never thought to ask--are chakras supposed to be in the center of your body, closer to the spine, or to the front(I'm assuming not the front). I know this doesn't apply to some chakras such as hip chakras/hand chakras, but I just want to make sure I haven't been spinning them/aligning them wrong since I've started meditating... Thanks :)Hail Satan!

The main chakras are all in the center of the body, however all of them except for the Crown Chakra have front and back extensions. You can see the Diagram in the JoS site. The back extensions and the front extensions are all aligned point-in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back