Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

chakra

nickowning

i feel all my chakras and can breathe energy thorough them does that mean that they are open???

how can I know my third eye chakra is open then go to crow chakra opening? is there any signs after 4 days of opening third eye?

The area where the third eye is located (middle of the forehead) would be throbbing.
Remember, not everyone is able to open their third eye in 4 days. Some people open it in more days than that or less.

mine was always open. before opening the others I would get nasty headaches because it was overactive and the flow of energy was uneven and have nightmares.my palm chakras were also always open due to my training as a martial artist and the fact I kept trying to channel ki/chi even without knowing anything about chakras.
after beginning power meditations and opening all the chakras I basically immerse myself into different chants and exercises with as much intensity as possible.

So yeah everyone's different. Me I like to follow the same method I use when powerlifting: do as much as I can until I can't do anymore.
though when I lift that means do as many reps per set as I can and count sets instead while using the heaviest weights I can safely control.
But that style of training takes all my strength so it still counts.
HAIL SATAN!

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 4:24 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

how can I know my third eye chakra is open then go to crow chakra opening? is there any signs after 4 days of opening third eye?

Doubt it.  I can breathe energy through all my Chakras and haven't started opening them yet.  You'll know for sure when their open.    

---In [email protected], <nickowning@... wrote :

i feel all my chakras and can breathe energy thorough them does that mean that they are open???

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back