Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra

http://www.666blacksun.com/Chakras666.htm
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, April 2, 2011 8:36:06 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Chakra

What is Chakra? would like to know

<td val[/IMG]Nice to here from from you...Well i most say i have been waiting for this time in my life to come...Am just new to satanic forum and i really need instructions commandments, and the country  where am from there lots of wicked people and i have been working for all my life and there is nothing to show for it here....i want to be successful i need your help on what to do about so that i can be a rich man....Am from west Africa...A country call Nigeria. i want to know why my life is life this am still living in poverty and am not happy with the way my life is going here...And am 33yrs old man....Thing are not working well with me and my family is there anything i can do about this situation here Thank you and i we be very happy if my problem can be salve here...l will be very happy to here from you and how to go about my life..
[/TD]

I read on a website (i think angelfire.com) that verious items can be used to enhance your chakara. Acording to john deventer i have been feeling chakara during meditation. So id like to know what sort of items can be used to enhance my chakara and what my chakaras can be used for.

You can't directly become rich by becoming a Satanist. But of course, you can become a Spiritual satanist by dedicating to Father Satan and starting to work on self empowerment by the path laid out by him and the other gods. Once you start working on empowering your self, with help from the gods, you will be the master of your life and you can change the situations in your favor.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dickson osuman <dicksonosuman@... wrote:

Nice to here from from you...Well i most say i have been waiting for this time in my life to come...Am just new to satanic forum and i really need instructions commandments, and the country  where am from there lots of wicked people and i have been working for all my life and there is nothing to show for it here....i want to be successful i need your help on what to do about so that i can be a rich man....Am from west Africa...A country call Nigeria. i want to know why my life is life this am still living in poverty and am not happy with the way my life is going here...And am 33yrs old man....Thing are not working well with me and my family is there anything i can do about this situation here Thank you and i we be very happy if my problem can be salve here...l will be very happy to here from you and how to go about my life..

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

There are articles on the chakras on this page, that should answer your questions.You do not need physical tools, only your mind, will, concentration, a quiet place, energy and time.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 4:57:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Chakra

I read on a website (i think angelfire.com) that verious items can be used to enhance your chakara. Acording to john deventer i have been feeling chakara during meditation. So id like to know what sort of items can be used to enhance my chakara and what my chakaras can be used for.

I am assuming you need chakras open not closed when you are trying to align them in order?

Is that correct?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back