Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra spinning difficulty

Skylar Wolfe

I just started the chakra spinning part of hooded cobras 40 day meditation plan (thingy), and they all spun fine except my heart and solar plexus chakra? It felt like they were "rusty" or "stiff" in a way. I tried both directions and same thing. (They all spun clockwise fine) Is this me imagining/misinterpreting things because I'm new, or is there something wrong, and what can I do to fix it? Thanks!

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

Ah... I'd say trust what you feel but what you could *do* about that... Well, a couple of things. Experiment. Try vibrating a word of power into those chakras of yours. Do you believe they're weak or blocked? If it's the latter, then unblock them. You can find all the meditations on JoyofSatan; it is rather hard for someone else to give you advice if they haven't felt what you're feeling. You could ask your Guardian if you're uncertain. :]

Στις 10:37 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 16 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η Skylar Wolfe <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... έγραψε:
  I just started the chakra spinning part of hooded cobras 40 day meditation plan (thingy), and they all spun fine except my heart and solar plexus chakra? It felt like they were "rusty" or "stiff" in a way. I tried both directions and same thing. (They all spun clockwise fine) Is this me imagining/misinterpreting things because I'm new, or is there something wrong, and what can I do to fix it? Thanks!

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

Clean them. And don't stop cleaning them till they glitter blue (for heart chakra) and the other one for its colour. Clean them till you're satisfied beyond every reasonable doubt that they're glittering. Love you, HAIL SATAN.
On Jan 16, 2014 9:37 AM, "Skylar Wolfe" <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:
  I just started the chakra spinning part of hooded cobras 40 day meditation plan (thingy), and they all spun fine except my heart and solar plexus chakra? It felt like they were "rusty" or "stiff" in a way. I tried both directions and same thing. (They all spun clockwise fine)  Is this me imagining/misinterpreting things because I'm new, or is there something wrong, and what can I do to fix it? Thanks!

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power."  -- Abraham Lincoln

Thanks! Though I'm thinking its more of just me not concentrating hard enough (or whatever) when I'm distracted or bored then its hard to get any of them to spin as fast as they should. Or something like that, but if I really focus they feel better.Thank you, though!

On 2014-01-16, at 10:20 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Ah... I'd say trust what you feel but what you could *do* about that... Well, a couple of things. Experiment. Try vibrating a word of power into those chakras of yours. Do you believe they're weak or blocked? If it's the latter, then unblock them. You can find all the meditations on JoyofSatan; it is rather hard for someone else to give you advice if they haven't felt what you're feeling. You could ask your Guardian if you're uncertain. :]

Στις 10:37 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 16 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η Skylar Wolfe <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... έγραψε:

The heart chakra is actually green, and the solar chakra is yellow. Blue is actually for the throat chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back