Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra Problems

fighawk

I'm new to power meditation and am wondering if my problems are typical. When I try to correctly align my chakras and visualize them correctly they keep coming up upside down and even after I try to fix them they continue to try to inverse, I have no idea what this means and I would be grateful for any help on the subject.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fighawk" <fighawk@... wrote:
I'm new to power meditation and am wondering if my problems are typical. When I try to correctly align my chakras and visualize them correctly they keep coming up upside down and even after I try to fix them they continue to try to inverse, I have no idea what this means and I would be grateful for any help on the subject.
I am truly sorry that I do not have an answer myself, but I do have the same problem as you and have so for over a year. If it is typical is beyond me at the moment, but you are not alone. I would also like any info on this from my fellow brothers and sisters.

i have the same damn problem but a little different

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, January 23, 2011 11:01:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Chakra Problems

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fighawk" <fighawk@... wrote:

I am truly sorry that I do not have an answer myself, but I do have the same problem as you and have so for over a year. If it is typical is beyond me at the moment, but you are not alone. I would also like any info on this from my fellow brothers and sisters.

This has been my experience with chakra alignment. Although I have never experienced my chakras inversing on their own, I have experienced them going out of alignment by up to 90 degrees. This stopped for me whenever a chakra of mine was fully open and empowered. When I tried to inverse a chakra afterward, I could only move it by like 1 or 2 degrees and it immediately snapped back into position and I felt a very slight throbbing in my brain. It has been my experience that once a chakra is fully open and empowered, it will stay firmly in position for good. Just remember to provide your chakras with energy regularly. Don't do too much at a time. Your nervous system needs to adjust to the increase in bioelectricity. I recently went far over the limit with kundalini meditation and my suffering is nearing its end. It's not pleasant. For 3 days, my brain had a massive excess of bioelectricity and I slept for most of yesterday. I didn't feel the effects of the meditations so I opened a chakra everday. Then it hit me. I experienced psychic attack by an astral entity yesterday. It was the second time this entity had come to me and put doubts in my mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back