Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra pain

slailievenyara

hey just a Quick Q, when u awaken the Chakras the first time ever, is it normal to exprerience major stiffness, extreme tiredness,hormonal inbalances and hard emotions or major pains? ive done base,solar,sacral,hips,heart so far and each one gave tiredness and pain the heart was mild pain but the base was very very sore liek i did 100 abcrunchs in 2 mins..and later i felt extremly dropdead tired for 2-3 hrs are these effects meaning proper chakra opening? and how can u tll if a chakra is opened ?

It could be that you are extremely sensitive to energy(pains/emotions), but as for being tired, stiffness and "hormonal imbalances"? i doubt it.

How do u know these are causing 'hormonal imbalances'?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slailievenyara" <slailievenyara@... wrote:

hey just a Quick Q, when u awaken the Chakras the first time ever, is it normal to exprerience major stiffness, extreme tiredness,hormonal inbalances and hard emotions or major pains? ive done base,solar,sacral,hips,heart so far and each one gave tiredness and pain the heart was mild pain but the base was very very sore liek i did 100 abcrunchs in 2 mins..and later i felt extremly dropdead tired for 2-3 hrs are these effects meaning proper chakra opening? and how can u tll if a chakra is opened ?

it was only the base and sacral that caused the sexuality differance in me. it only lasted 3 hrs . yes every chakra up until heart caused a sideffect, i do believe it might be oversenstivity to energy Thanks for that bit of info on it.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 11:13:02 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Chakra pain

It could be that you are extremely sensitive to energy(pains/emotions), but as for being tired, stiffness and "hormonal imbalances"? i doubt it.

How do u know these are causing 'hormonal imbalances'?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slailievenyara" <slailievenyara@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back