Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

>~> CHAKRA MEDITATIONS <~<

makar199114

1. Should I proceed in this manner:
suppose I opened my third eye yesterday (after 4 days) using the meditation as under opening the soul/chakra awakening meditations.
Then I should try opening my crown chakra today And do the meditation on my third eye as given under full chakra meditation?
Tomorrow,I should try opening my throat chakra And meditate on my third eye and crown as under full chakra meditation and so on?

2. Why the chants are different for opening chakras than from chants for meditating upon them? Are traditional chants like lam,ram,yam to be used?
(can someone make a sound file of these chants how to do them correctly pls? all 14)

3. I don't know where EXACTLY my chakras are? How can I locate them exactly where they are so it is easy to meditate upon them.
The crown chakra is at the centre of the head or is it slightly in front of the centre?
How do concentrate on my pineal gland? I know where it is from the photo but how do I find it inside my head? o_O
Where is the throat chakra? Above the vocal cords? or somewhere inside them?
The solar plexus is exactly at the navel?
where is the sacral chakra?

Thanks beforehand:)

I bought the power meditations series from the JOS online store...they pretty much got all the answers for ur questions (there is even a cd that pronounces all the chants...trust me, u'll need it. some of the chants don't sound the way they are spelled, well, according the the english language..u'll understand what i mean ;)
hope this helped!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

suppose I opened my third eye yesterday (after 4 days) using the meditation as under opening the soul/chakra awakening meditations.
Then I should try opening my crown chakra today And do the meditation on my third eye as given under full chakra meditation?
Tomorrow,I should try opening my throat chakra And meditate on my third eye and crown as under full chakra meditation and so on?

2. Why the chants are different for opening chakras than from chants for meditating upon them? Are traditional chants like lam,ram,yam to be used?
(can someone make a sound file of these chants how to do them correctly pls? all 14)

3. I don't know where EXACTLY my chakras are? How can I locate them exactly where they are so it is easy to meditate upon them.
The crown chakra is at the centre of the head or is it slightly in front of the centre?
How do concentrate on my pineal gland? I know where it is from the photo but how do I find it inside my head? o_O

can anyone record or make a sound file of the chants for opening chakras and strengthening them ? i dont know if i pronounce them correctly.....a sound recording of it wud definitely help....i know there is a cd available for this but i have never bought anything online,i dont have credit cards or whatever is needed.....its not costly but i cannot even ask someone to buy that and cannot get it shipped to my address even if i bought it somehow....... i cannot find such recording anywhere else not even on utube,if u know any links? there is only one recording of 'thoth' on joyofsatan group.......it wud be gr8 if anyone cud help :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sin_the_specter" <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

I bought the power meditations series from the JOS online store...they pretty much got all the answers for ur questions (there is even a cd that pronounces all the chants...trust me, u'll need it. some of the chants don't sound the way they are spelled, well, according the the english language..u'll understand what i mean ;)
hope this helped!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You can purchase it on the online store.That's what I did,and yes it helps to hear H P Maxine do them herself.At least it did for me.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 6/3/11, makar199114 <makar199114@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ~ CHAKRA MEDITATIONS <~<
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 6:18 PM

can anyone record or make a sound file of the chants for opening chakras and strengthening them ? i dont know if i pronounce them correctly.....a sound recording of it wud definitely help....i know there is a cd available for this but i have never bought anything online,i dont have credit cards or whatever is needed.....its not costly but i cannot even ask someone to buy that and cannot get it shipped to my address even if i bought it somehow....... i cannot find such recording anywhere else not even on utube,if u know any links? there is only one recording of 'thoth' on joyofsatan group.......it wud be gr8 if anyone cud help :)

--- [/IMG][email protected], "sin_the_specter" <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

hope this helped!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "makar199114" <makar199114@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I also have all her cd's on both my phone and my ipod.Great to have so much access to them when I need them.Many times when I am in the doctor's office,I will listen to her sermons on my phone.Great way to pass the time,and be educated at the same time.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 6/4/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ~ CHAKRA MEDITATIONS <~<
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2011, 1:20 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]You can purchase it on the online store.That's what I did,and yes it helps to hear H P Maxine do them herself.At least it did for me.
Hail Satan!
Brian

hope this helped!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

I'm newly dedicated and I want to start first exercise of trance training. I'm doing it in my room can I use candles or leave the room dark of how should I do it?
Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of DuatSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 18:24:23 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ~ CHAKRA MEDITATIONS <~<

<td val[/IMG]I also have all her cd's on both my phone and my ipod.Great to have so much access to them when I need them.Many times when I am in the doctor's office,I will listen to her sermons on my phone.Great way to pass the time,and be educated at the same time.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 6/4/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ~ CHAKRA MEDITATIONS <~<
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2011, 1:20 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]You can purchase it on the online store.That's what I did,and yes it helps to hear H P Maxine do them herself.At least it did for me.
Hail Satan!
Brian

hope this helped!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

You just need to go by feel, and experiment that way. You should be very calm and relaxed and just patiently try different tones. If you can, play some appropriate music thru headphones and ignore it, so you won't hear the chant but only feel it. I know it can be frustrating, but you will eventually get it with persistance.

I think I mentioned why I couldn't buy those :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

You can purchase it on the online store.That's what I did,and yes it helps to hear H P Maxine do them herself.At least it did for me.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sin_the_specter" <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

hope this helped!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back