Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

chakra feedback

roohi_iq

hi , some guy told me that all the meditation of chakra strengthen are chakra feedbacks !
what is chakra feedback?
is that true ?

dont believe what everyone says, there is nothing as chakra feedback lol, maybe he meant that when you vibrate and you feel th vibration you get feedback from your chakra probably that you are doing it right , other than that , nothing just dont believe what others tell you and stick to meditation
HAIL SATAN!

well i wasn't asking if i were believed him , well let me explain what he told me completely
he told me that the process of chakra feedback is blocking a chakra exit temporary so the energy is used to strengthen the chakra circuit instead of getting released in our environment
he told me if we block our chakras temporary we can use the part of body that there is less energy inside it to feel the energy that comes from out side of that part more clearly
what really happens to the energy that is blocked? you have never mentioned it!

if you close off your chakras , you wont feel them , ie you wont feel their energy buzzing
if your chakras are blocked , blockages in chakras manifest on the spine , they feel like knots on the spine and the serpentine energy gets stuck above the chakra where you feel the knot.for example if i feel a knot in my spine on my sacral chakra it means my solar plexus chakra is blocked
you can read more about this hereThe Chakras  
how to unblock chakras(this has outdated info just use the methods found there)
Opening Blocked Chakras
 you need to have all your chakras and their extensions opened , and you need to have an awakened kundalini to feel the knots obviously.
HAIL SATAN!

still you didn't answer my question ! what happens to the energy that gets stuck?
what it will be spent on ? my question is not how to open chakras! it is about the energy that gets stuck.

what do you mean what will it be spent on ?look what HP maxine says about energy that gets stuck (advanced king and queen meditation)
Before I say anything here, any of you who are heavily involved in exercise, especially weightlifting or any physical exercise where you get sore, make sure to thoroughly, but gently stretch afterwards and then some. When muscles are sore from a heavy workout, this can trap energy as they will tighten up unless you keep stretching. Just make real sure you stretch the muscles you worked frequently, even if this is grabbing a doorframe to stretch out your arms and chest muscles for a few seconds every time you walk through a door. Otherwise, if energy gets severely trapped, an acupuncturist is needed and this is no fun. I have seen this happen in martial arts where people didn't know what they were doing in regards to their chi

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back