Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra cycling meditation

infernaldedication

This meditation is designed to open minor chakra pathways and promote healthy alignment and pathways are chakra life force energy.

Begin at you base chakra, meditate on it until you can feel the energy there. Breathe energy in the form of light into your base chakra, like you were doing the chakra cleansing meditation. Once focused breathe deeply and while you inhale bring the energy up through all your chakra's and into you crown. On the exhale bring the energy back through your chakra's down into your base.

Perform this breathing technique again starting with your sacral chakra. Breathe energy into it by pulling it upward from your base energy. Focus it on your sacral energy. Inhale deeply and bring the energy upward from you sacral into your sixth chakra, On exhale breathe the energy back downwards through you chakra's into you sacral.

The same should be done for the solar plexus but when you breathe the energy upward bring it to your throat chakra.

The heart chakra is different. Pull the energy up from your sacral and into your heart chakra. Take a deep breath and during the inhale focus the energy running in both directions up and down to your crown and to your base at the same time. On the exhale breathe the energy back into your heart. Take another breathe and on the inhale breathe the energy into all your other chakra's (excluding the exterior for now)all at once. On the exhale breathe the energy back into your heart chakra.

Bring the energy up to your throat chakra. Do the breathing exercise the same way as previously breathing into the solar plexus and back in the the throat.

Bring the energy up to the sixth chakra and do the breathing exercise and bring it down the the sacral, then on exhale back upwards again.

Bring it to the crown, now for some if you haven't opened your crown yet you may begin to experience a new sensation at this point, just don't fight it go along with it. When I first opened my crown I was meditating with satan and I felt the sensation of my physical being expanding until I was no longer conscious of it being there. Breathe the energy into your base and on exhale back into your crown.

Now bring the energy back downwards into the sixth chakra and repeat the same mediation above. Again bring it downward to the throat and do that same breathing exercise. Use the same heart breathing as before. Now when you bring the energy into the solar plexus repeat the breathing meditation you used for it before, do the same for the sacral and again for the root.

Here is an explanation of why this mediation works at aligning your energies. Basically your being is supposed to be in balance with it's self. The top chakras equal with the bottom chakras. The heart acts as a medium for passing energy along the body, it has a total of eight pathways. One connecting to each of the other six chakra and two connecting to the light shaft. The pathways connect from crown to base, sacral to sixth, and solar plexus to throat. The light shaft is connected to all the chakras and runs through each of them. By allowing energy to move freely in bother directions in the light shaft the body can easily cycle it's energy within it's self.

OK well best of luck to you all.
Hail Satan!
Hail Astarte!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back