Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ceremonial wand

keykorius

Hi everyone! For a while i've been researching on how to make a proper ceremonial wand to consecrate as a ritual tool. As the webpage teaches, this instruments will act as energy storage, so any material with a propension to store or channel/transmit energies should be ideal. So i've come to this prototype wich i want you to analyze and judge, i need your counsel in any change you feel must be made.

The idea is a wooden rod with a cilindrical shape, one end thinner than the other, a metal center (maybe copper) going from end to end. On the thinner end, a cristal prism ending in a point (any natural semiprecious cristal, i tough color to be the most important detail here, red maybe being the best choice) and a cristal sphere on the other end (also thinking a black natural stone as hematites as black atracts energy)

Also both ends could be translucent stones, what do you think? The basic diagram is a rod with one end to be used as a energy storage and the pointed end as a dispenser.

Where does the site mention about wand?If I remember correctly wands (along with circles) are offensive to the Gods.

Στις 8:58 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "fullmetal.daemon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi everyone! For a while i've been researching on how to make a proper ceremonial wand to consecrate as a ritual tool. As the webpage teaches, this instruments will act as energy storage, so any material with a propension to store or channel/transmit energies should be ideal. So i've come to this prototype wich i want you to analyze and judge, i need your counsel in any change you feel must be made.

The idea is a wooden rod with a cilindrical shape, one end thinner than the other, a metal center (maybe copper) going from end to end. On the thinner end, a cristal prism ending in a point (any natural semiprecious cristal, i tough color to be the most important detail here, red maybe being the best choice) and a cristal sphere on the other end (also thinking a black natural stone as hematites as black atracts energy)

Also both ends could be translucent stones, what do you think? The basic diagram is a rod with one end to be used as a energy storage and the pointed end as a dispenser.

Crystals are fascinating and I have learned quite a bit about them from a Shaman (Generational Witch).  What a fascinating subject!  I could be wrong, but if you make a ceremonial wand, won't you be practicing ceremonial magic?  Ceremonial magic in its "highest" sense is a transcendental experience, transporting the magician beyond the limitations of the mind and towards mystical reality (it says in the fantasy novel I read).  Now the bad part.  Wands are very much associated with medieval magickal Grimoires (Sorcerer Magick Manuals), the enemy ones, that were used to screw over our Demons, and which describe procedures for summoning demons.  I feel that if you summon a demon either on purpose or by accident, using a wand, let alone a circle and a wand, you will pay dearly.  If you want to learn about crystals, master a pendulum and study them in their own right and in relationship to Chakras and so forth.  Pendulum Magick for Beginners by Richard Webster is a book that I have that teaches pendulum basics.  That stuff is not part of what we do here.  Its a side-show curiosity at best.  Are you suicidal?  Skip the Ceremonial Magic and try Empty-Handed Magick i.e. Magick that is performed without the use of props or ceremony.   Props are not needed by those adept in the use of spiritual magick.  And that's what we practice here.  And no, their isn't anything on here about wands (blasting rods).  Nothing about pendulums either. 

---In [email protected], <fullmetal.daemon@... wrote :

Sounds like a lovely design brother. Personally mine is Snape's from Harry Potter(loved the design) and I did a full ceremony calling forth a blessing and carved a pentagram into the end. I only use mine when dealing with black/negitive energies in rituals. DO NOT use it when with demons! It's highly offensive, as xians used theirs to threaten and curse them. (like mosses's staff)

Wands are NOT used in Satanist they are a jewish magical tool to curse us Gentile. Props are not needed in Satanism they hold no power the only thing with real power is your soul. 

On Monday, November 24, 2014 6:48 PM, "baal.set.agares@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sounds like a lovely design brother. Personally mine is Snape's from Harry Potter(loved the design) and I did a full ceremony calling forth a blessing and carved a pentagram into the end. I only use mine when dealing with black/negitive energies in rituals. DO NOT use it when with demons! It's highly offensive, as xians used theirs to threaten and curse them. (like mosses's staff)

Using a Pendulum for Divination, Spirit Contact and Answering Questions  

On Monday, November 24, 2014 9:46 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Crystals are fascinating and I have learned quite a bit about them from a Shaman (Generational Witch).  What a fascinating subject!  I could be wrong, but if you make a ceremonial wand, won't you be practicing ceremonial magic?  Ceremonial magic in its "highest" sense is a transcendental experience, transporting the magician beyond the limitations of the mind and towards mystical reality (it says in the fantasy novel I read).  Now the bad part.  Wands are very much associated with medieval magickal Grimoires (Sorcerer Magick Manuals), the enemy ones, that were used to screw over our Demons, and which describe procedures for summoning demons.  I feel that if you summon a demon either on purpose or by accident, using a wand, let alone a circle and a wand, you will pay dearly.  If you want to learn about crystals, master a pendulum and study them in their own right and in relationship to Chakras and so forth.  Pendulum Magick for Beginners by Richard Webster is a book that I have that teaches pendulum basics.  That stuff is not part of what we do here.  Its a side-show curiosity at best.  Are you suicidal?  Skip the Ceremonial Magic and try Empty-Handed Magick i.e. Magick that is performed without the use of props or ceremony.   Props are not needed by those adept in the use of spiritual magick.  And that's what we practice here.  And no, their isn't anything on here about wands (blasting rods).  Nothing about pendulums either. 

OOps!  Pendulu[/IMG]JOS webpages: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html 
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich talks about it too on, "The Black Arts" webpage: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... karts.html 
Here's some additional ways you can use a pendulum from my own personal list: 1.         Communicate with spirits. 2.         Gain insight into any decision, before, during or after the decision is made. 3.         Check the accuracy of other readings and divinations. 4.         Exploring and recalling information in past lives. 5.         In conjunction with other forms of Divination.  (NOTE:  Divination is whatever method works for you the easiest, right now.  There’s about 1000 or so types). a.     Precognition b.    Numerology 6.         Dream recall. 7.         Resolve health issues. a.     Aura balancing through the Chakra’s. b.    Crystals used to absorb and surround you with positive energy.  (NOTE: Positive or negative energy charging of crystal takes place quickly). c.     Help choosing the correct Chakra crystal or gemstone. d.    Using herbal remedies (Witchcraft) to heal the body. e.     Helping others to resolve their health problems. f.  Absent healing.  (NOTE: Many people are ill because they want to be and you need to ask permission from them to send them healing energy). g.    Absent scanning.  Where you find out the health of people anywhere in the world and then go through each Chakra, and heal that particular Chakra area that is giving the person trouble. h.    Animal health.  One can become very adept often specializing in specific animals health.   8.         Test for bad water, food poisoning (food freshness) and/or allergens. 9.         Reveal subconscious or hidden information in our minds, thus transferring it from the subconscious to the conscious mind. 10.     Implant information into people’s subconscious minds.  11.     Find lost objects. a.     Find people and animals. b.    In a specific room. c.     In a house. d.    Using Maps.                               i.     Over a copy or drawing of a Demons sigil (Telepathy).                             ii.     Labeled block area maps of a homemade design.                           iii.     Using the divide and conquer method to narrow an area on a regular topography map or other map. 12.     Find things outside. 13.     Change bad habits. 14.     To diagnose car or appliance problems.

Hay can you send a link for Joy of Satan I am still looking to get the forty day ritual done I need a link I can download for that reason Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device  ------ Original message------ From: Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... Date: Tue, 11/25/2014 4:43 PMTo: [email protected];Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ceremonial wand    http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pendulum.htmlUsing a Pendulum for Divination, Spirit Contact and Answering Questionshttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pendulum.htmlPreview by Yahoo    

On Monday, November 24, 2014 9:46 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back