Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Censorship

Shame on you. I wrote a harmless post with embedded video of Himmler's speech where he openly talks about extermination of Jews and you censored it - it never appeared in here.
I thought you seek the truth. Well apparently I was wrong about you. You are the same as the enemy. Anything that clashes with your little soap bubble is forbidden and forgotten. 
I wanted to dedicate myself. Now I am not sure if I want to. If you lie about Himmler, you might lie about other things too.
Shame on you! 

PS - I don't quite understand why you censored it. So what, there exists a proof of jews being exterminated during WWII. It's not a big deal. We still hate them and they still deserve to die. You should be enough strong to support the opposition of you. But you're not.  

(((Censorship))) complaints.

Seriously, unless you are a troll, you could answer this question yourself. Even google nowadays supplies all the lazy, with a gateway to knowledge.

This so called 'speech' was created by voice generation technology. This has existed for roughly 50 years now. All you need is a few samples, and with the correct software and some engineers, you can create full fake speeches and full fake 'claims' to support anything. This is known to the secret agencies, and obviously to jews.

Especially for people who are public speakers, like Adolf Hitler or Heinrich Himmler, ths is especially easy. However, the voice will always sound flattened/dead and the list goes, as the speech is generated by a computer and according to algorithm.

The SS meetings were always secret. There were no pocket recorders or anything at this time. How would they have recorded Himmler? With a giant, recording device, or a cable microphone hidden in some pocket? Supposedly this thing was, according to mainstream (((History))), a total secret operation, only known to Himmler and Hitler.

The holohoax lies collapse onto their own self. You can also look around for your information. Satanism is about self inquiry. If we go to answer every demand with all the supposed evidence that can be googled, we might as well write a bible and pass it around to people, and form xianity 2.0.

The Gods will answer to all of your questions and lead you to your answers. These answers are for you. We, we know the Truth so its not our concern to 'make believe' with anyone randomly. The institute of historical review is a good place to start. You need to criss-cross all the sources to get into an understanding.

Heinrich Himmler: The Fake Posen Jewish-Extermination Speech
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post24992.html

Another one to debunk this lie.

Please make your own studying and do common sense, or do not complain for others not doing this for you. We Satanists consider self inquiry a job for individuals. At best we can just provide guidance.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

So he made such a self-incriminatory, untra-secret speech, using the past tense in 1942 telling the Jewish problem "was already finished" before the 6 trillion "official" narrative tells it happened... By the same logic we might as well believe in the lieble gawd spying who is fapping in the bathroom right?

They don't write these things because they actually care about dedicating or not. I see this a lot, well I wanted to Dedicate but you lied. But your Facebook. But I thought about it and the serpent must relay back to evil. Ya know anything that is based upon peoples fears. Because they are writing it to be SEEN. 
 It is a subliminal to our new people. Oh yeah! Why am I going to dedicate!? This just plays on my fears of ignorance even more!! 
 You can tell they do it not to be said for themselves but rather they are speaking to an audience. In an attempt to deceive and swindle. Anything to keep people away from Satan. Maybe the nazarene is true!! Lets all run back to the jew on a stick!! Because Satanism takes to much learning!! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back