Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Caught by my mother

[email protected]

What should I do. My mother just saw my dedication ritual paper.( Already dedicated) butshe saw my name and everything signed on it. I know she just prayed for me, and now I think shes scared of me. I feel sick to my stomach.
What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

How can you have your dedication prayer if you dedicated; it should have been burned???

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drop62@..." wrote:

What should I do. My mother just saw my dedication ritual paper.( Already dedicated) butshe saw my name and everything signed on it. I know she just prayed for me, and now I think shes scared of me. I feel sick to my stomach.
What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

First off, don't worry about it. Program your aura to deflect such attacks and do rituals of protection and you'll be totally fine spiritually, nothing to worry about. However, the bigger problem is dealing with your mother in the future. Now, Lord Satan loves you and cares for you, I'm sure he would rather you lie and "join" christianity than stay firm in your ground as a Satanist and run the risk of getting hurt. If your mother wants to take you to church or anything, just humour you and do more cleansing meditations afterwards; if you can, give some explanation for your actions, even if it makes you seem a bit weird "oh, me and my friends were playing some D&D, and it's part of a ritual and I just wanted to get into it" or something like that. It's better she thinks you're an idiot than believes she has to "save" you

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:06:45 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Caught by my mother

What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Some of us have took risks for our beliefs
I was kicked out of the adult family home I used to live in.
That was right after I did mine as they got strict rules when it comes 2 fire in those kinds of places.  I did loose all the supplies I had at the time but I got to use them to do what I needed to do.
So sense you say you did it then your mom saw what I assume is what's left of the burnt up paper after you did it the good news is the dedication counted.
I sometimes get along with family but not always.
Just be sure not to tell her anything she does not know already.
Best of luck and welcome to the family
Hail Satan

Unknown 
On Feb 14, 2013, at 2:04 AM, Quinn Unknown <beefjerky13@... wrote:
  First off, don't worry about it. Program your aura to deflect such attacks and do rituals of protection and you'll be totally fine spiritually, nothing to worry about. However, the bigger problem is dealing with your mother in the future. Now, Lord Satan loves you and cares for you, I'm sure he would rather you lie and "join" christianity than stay firm in your ground as a Satanist and run the risk of getting hurt. If your mother wants to take you to church or anything, just humour you and do more cleansing meditations afterwards; if you can, give some explanation for your actions, even if it makes you seem a bit weird "oh, me and my friends were playing some D&D, and it's part of a ritual and I just wanted to get into it" or something like that. It's better she thinks you're an idiot than believes she has to "save" you

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

that's what i'm wondering?
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

How can you have your dedication prayer if you dedicated; it should have been burned???

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drop62@" wrote:

What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Oh yeah and place I used 2 live in had smoke detectors btw and back then I was not too experienced with handling fire either btw

Unknown 
On Feb 14, 2013, at 3:24 PM, Ryan Harrison <hotstudman95@... wrote:
  Some of us have took risks for our beliefs
I was kicked out of the adult family home I used to live in.
That was right after I did mine as they got strict rules when it comes 2 fire in those kinds of places.  I did loose all the supplies I had at the time but I got to use them to do what I needed to do.
So sense you say you did it then your mom saw what I assume is what's left of the burnt up paper after you did it the good news is the dedication counted.
I sometimes get along with family but not always.
Just be sure not to tell her anything she does not know already.
Best of luck and welcome to the family
Hail Satan

Unknown 
On Feb 14, 2013, at 2:04 AM, Quinn Unknown <beefjerky13@... wrote:

What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

what do i stand to benefit my life is going worse off everyday what will i do to get rich am tire of poverty am ready to do any thing for father satanhail satan
Sent: Thursday, 14 February 2013, 2:04
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Caught by my mother

What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I see that you forgot to burn your dedication paper.  Well, if she gives you any crap and you still have the paper, tell her that you are going to burn it (she doesn't know what means by burning it, she'll think otherwise)  Every time you write your prayers during your rituals BURN THEM!  Also, any tools that you use for rituals, put them away in a place that no one will find them.  Keep a low profile when living with your parents, try to avoid discussions about religions.
If she gives you crap about your beliefs, tell her that they are law-abiding and not about hurting other people, torture, mass murders and all the crap that the kikes, xtians, and muslims believe.  You'll have to work your way around her and always keep a positive attitude.  Make her see that you have changed for the better and you are not into drugs, alcohol, and all the sick addictions xtians have.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Thu, February 14, 2013 4:17:27 PM

What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

First off, you got to change your mindset. Life can be good or it can be bad all depending upon how you look at things. You don't need Satan to get rich either, nor do you need riches to be happy. But if you want to be rich, why aren't you? There are thousands of people getting rich every day, why aren't you one of them? It may not be easy but it certainly is simple, you just have to keep trying and never stop. You say you're ready to do anything, anything but what? Try? Work? Reap what you sow? There's a million things you can do if you try, and even if there isn't a single opportunity in your wake, then you make them yourself. Father Satan, your most ancient ancestor was an engineer by trade, surely if he can figure out how to create an entire species and save his planet (and us), you can figure out how to get some cash lawfully

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:23:58 +0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Caught by my mother

what do i stand to benefit my life is going worse off everyday what will i do to get rich am tire of poverty am ready to do any thing for father satanhail satan

What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

You put in parenthesis the words "already dedicated).
So
Would you say you burned enough of it to complete the dedication or no?
If you did then you are probably fine.
When I did mine before I was kicked out of my previous residence before the smoke detector went off I did burn it yes.  There was enough remnants of the paper that you could tell it was a sheet if paper but enough to the point where no body could tell what's on it.  So even though I lost all the supplies I had at the time I did get to use them for what I needed to then.
So
Would you say you burnt it enough or not at all?

Unknown 
On Feb 15, 2013, at 3:04 PM, Quinn Unknown <beefjerky13@... wrote:
  First off, you got to change your mindset. Life can be good or it can be bad all depending upon how you look at things. You don't need Satan to get rich either, nor do you need riches to be happy. But if you want to be rich, why aren't you? There are thousands of people getting rich every day, why aren't you one of them? It may not be easy but it certainly is simple, you just have to keep trying and never stop. You say you're ready to do anything, anything but what? Try? Work? Reap what you sow? There's a million things you can do if you try, and even if there isn't a single opportunity in your wake, then you make them yourself. Father Satan, your most ancient ancestor was an engineer by trade, surely if he can figure out how to create an entire species and save his planet (and us), you can figure out how to get some cash lawfully

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:23:58 +0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Caught by my mother

What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Two things, first as one of the previous brethren states you should've burned the dedication paper when you did you dedicating ritual! Second just be cool now that she know you're a satanist just be calm, keep a level and clear mind. The best way to show our religion isn't about death, and all that extra bullshit Jewish stereotype shit. Is to show respect, and courtesy. Also do aura of protection as much as possible cause she will pray for you more often, but remain calm. Also just keep advancing your mind and soul. You should be good! HAIL LORD SATAN 4EVER!!
On Feb 14, 2013 1:45 AM, "drop62@..." <drop62@... wrote:
What do I do.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

some body insult me because i said by the grace of satan i am fine. what can i do for him to know that i have true GOD satan in me, HELP ME. FROM ISHARK GHANA HAIL SATAN YOUR NAME BE PRAISE. HAIL SATAN

They are deluded fucks that even if you explain to them the truth they will still not believe. That's when you leave them someday they will understand once the parasite is destroyed.
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] REVENGE

some body insult me because i said by the grace of satan i am fine. what can i do for him to know that i have true GOD satan in me, HELP ME. FROM ISHARK GHANA HAIL SATAN YOUR NAME BE PRAISE. HAIL SATAN

why u saying to others about Satan just like that?
you should be more careful
people dont understand ! and is not safe!
to avoid problems you should things to yourself!
Being open in public about Satanism is not safe yet!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amadu" <amaduishark@... wrote:

I would advise protection over revenge.

I don't know how they treat sorcerers(and Satanists) in Ghana, but in some parts of the world, i.e. Papua New Guinea they are burned alive if suspected of dark sorcery.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amadu" <amaduishark@... wrote:

SATAN stands for revenge i read on the www.joyofsatan.org 
what kind of level of revenge can i do to get back at some one i am being vary Sirius about this Q, can i brutally hert him or can i take him out or like stabe him once or 2  or 3 , 4,5or 6 . what do you think?

Revenge is absolutely necessary in order to heal properly, nevertheless is a dish serve cold, you don´t want to get in to trouble and the damage you can make is related to the power of your aura and how evolve spiritually you are, so if you lack on this, you need to start seriously working otherwise your enemy is just gonna walk away, just my 2 cents. 

Agreed; beating up or stabbing someone will only get you in trouble, most likely jail time. But a curse will only hit him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back