Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

cats with different colored eyes

satanswarrior211

I know this is probably meant for the pets group. But its a simple question that was brought to my attention i noticed some animals have green eyes namely cats. While others have red eyes or silver. Does the green color from reflection of light indicate that the enemy is using the animal to watch us satanists. I know the demon goddess hagenti rules over cats as she has cat like features according to the demon section on the jos

Where did this come from? How does the colour of a cat's eyes make them controlled by the enemy?

Satan in the Al Jilwah:

"I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image."

"Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands."

"The beasts of the earth, the birds of heaven and the fish of the sea are all under the control of my hands."

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanswarrior211" <satanswarrior211@... wrote:

I know this is probably meant for the pets group. But its a simple question that was brought to my attention i noticed some animals have green eyes namely cats. While others have red eyes or silver. Does the green color from reflection of light indicate that the enemy is using the animal to watch us satanists. I know the demon goddess hagenti rules over cats as she has cat like features according to the demon section on the jos

I just got a new kitten. He has brown eyes, and he is a really sweet guy. I have never seen brown eyes on a cat before, but I don't really think it means anything.
I think I remember the pets group starting up a while back, but I didn't have a pet then.
Can someone post the link to the pets group, Please?

thanks - hail Satan.

June

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Where did this come from? How does the colour of a cat's eyes make them controlled by the enemy?

Satan in the Al Jilwah:

"I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image."

"Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands."

"The beasts of the earth, the birds of heaven and the fish of the sea are all under the control of my hands."

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanswarrior211" <satanswarrior211@ wrote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4Pets/
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:08:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: cats with different colored eyes

I just got a new kitten. He has brown eyes, and he is a really sweet guy. I have never seen brown eyes on a cat before, but I don't really think it means anything.
I think I remember the pets group starting up a while back, but I didn't have a pet then.

thanks - hail Satan.

June

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Satan in the Al Jilwah:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanswarrior211" <satanswarrior211@ wrote:

Thanks - HS

June

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4Pets/

Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:08:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: cats with different colored eyes

thanks - hail Satan.

June

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Satan in the Al Jilwah:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back