Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Catholocism

Dan Nichol

I've encountered a relatively big problem.
After discussion with members, I would now class myself as a Spiritual Satanist. Though, I will have to wait a few years to be able to become dedicated due to living situations.
At the moment, I am receiving Catholic education as the school has the highest grades in my area. We are forced to do the "sign of the cross." Will this cause problems at all, considering that I try not to participate when possible, and I am NOT a practising Catholic; I have not been baptised. (I was Christened but I can't go back to change my years as a baby.)
Any thoughts?Thanks!

Your not a Satanist if you have not done the dedication ritual. If you can't do the ritual on the physical you can do it in your astral temple (on the JoS site) you can also go out and do it somewhere outside the house. As for your question: Satan understands. Many of us live in xtian homes and have to take part in xtian sacraments. 

That's no issue..
Most of us live in the same situation.
I have my uncles pushing me arround abt 5prayers a day(pisslam) I dodge around...some tymz am forced to recite prayers(while am cursing at the back of my mind)...
Wat am tryng yo say is the cross thing is no issue....as long as your allegiance is with Satan!! Hail Satan
Hail all hell
On Feb 11, 2015 6:47 AM, "Dan Nichol dan_nichol@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've encountered a relatively big problem.
After discussion with members, I would now class myself as a Spiritual Satanist. Though, I will have to wait a few years to be able to become dedicated due to living situations.
At the moment, I am receiving Catholic education as the school has the highest grades in my area. We are forced to do the "sign of the cross." Will this cause problems at all, considering that I try not to participate when possible, and I am NOT a practising Catholic; I have not been baptised. (I was Christened but I can't go back to change my years as a baby.)
Any thoughts?Thanks!

The dedication ritual can be done in your astral temple if you live with your parents. This is mentioned in the dedication page at the bottom of it:
Question: 
I am under-age and my parents would cause me serious problems if they ever caught me doing a Satanic ritual. 
Answer: 
If there is absolutely no way you can perform the ritual without placing yourself in danger, you can perform it in your astral temple.
You can do the above ritual when you are older. Performing the dedication on the astral is every bit as valid as doing it physically. Satan is very understanding concerning teens who are forced into accepting Christianity while living at home and being underage.

The dedication also cancels any baptisms or any other enemy religious things that were forced to you, so I'd advise you to do that.
Though, much like an official signing paper, you're only considered a Spiritual Satanist if you've done the ritual. It's like your official confirmation.
Other than that, any xian things you do because you are FORCED to in your school don't matter. In Satanism, the acts you do don't matter as much as your intention behind them. Satan can see your true intention in all matters. He can see things you don't mean and you just do them because you're forced to by your parents or whatever. On another side, he also can see past people who try to deceive him and do the dedication without meaning it because they think they might receive material gains or whatever else. Nobody really can hide their true intention from Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back