Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Casual Drinking Of Alcohol

johnrobsons

Is this considered to be one of the drugs preventing from spiritual advancement? How harmful is casual hard liquor/beer/wine?
I have quit drinking its been 3 years since(before coming to Satan). But sometimes I have temptations to have some rum or whiskey when I am under heavy stress. Its like the taste of these things gets in my head. Or if I vacation I think about having rum.
There were numerous Russian videos several years ago on how alcohol kills brain cells and technically is a poison.
Anyways whats your take on this? Do any of you drink casually?
Hail Satan!

Drugs (including alcohol) have no place in Satanism. Its better to just quit it all together and do meditations instead. 

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:24 PM, "johnrobsons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is this considered to be one of the drugs preventing from spiritual advancement? How harmful is casual hard liquor/beer/wine?
I have quit drinking its been 3 years since(before coming to Satan). But sometimes I have temptations to have some rum or whiskey when I am under heavy stress. Its like the taste of these things gets in my head. Or if I vacation I think about having rum.
There were numerous Russian videos several years ago on how alcohol kills brain cells and technically is a poison.
Hail Satan!

Alcohol addiction, any kind of addiction be it harmful, is bad for the soul and can eventually cause spiritual problems like holes in your aura. There is a difference between drinking your self away and causing harm and then there is drinking occasionally. Responsibility for the responsible.
I for one, occasionally have wine. I don't crave any of this at all and its nothing something that I need to have. 
The point here is addiction vs moderation. Be honest with yourself. If you feel you HAVE to have alcohol then there may be an addiction. 
 Working on your soul through Power meditation and then adjusting your diet will totally help with this need for alcohol. I think we can all agree that alcohol addiction has ruined many lives....
 Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 12:24 AM, "johnrobsons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Father Satan wants us to enjoy life and have pleasure. If it's not continually in excess, he should have no issues with it. Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Mar 10, 2015 5:53 PM, "johnrobsons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
Hail Satan!

Drinking to enjoy the company of friends and family as part of a celebration ie Yule in my opinion is not going to kill you any faster than eating a chocolate bar once a week is going to give you diabetes.

However using alcohol as a crutch for emotional ineptitude should be avoided at all costs and of course if you find yourself drinking alcohol more often than not then it's likely you are going to do yourself serious harm.

There are no strict rules in Satanism and each must appropriate to oneself what is good and reasonable.

Oh I did quit a while ago as I said. Its just that the thoughts about it do come back sometimes.

Well, if you notice you have cravings for alcohol, and need it to relax and to just ease up a little bit, that is a clear sign of bad attachment and relationship with alcohol. If you have a bad neptune degree where it is easy for you to develop alcohol/drug addiction, it is best to just stay away from it.

I for one, like to enjoy a glass of wine, and have a drink. Although I do this rarely as I simply have no need for it. But it is lovely sometimes when hanging out with family members or friends. Do it with moderation, and you'll be fine.

Just drinking alcohol to get drunk as fuck, because your friends are doing it, and have a quick fix of happiness and the "time of your life" is just silly.
Then you have a problem.

HAIL SATAN!

Is it ok to smoke cigarettes or should I quit to do that cause father satan comes first and I'd do anything to keep doing what father wants
HAIL SATAN
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

I  would like to ask on whether or not this is bad relationship.  I have craved alcohol, not like its the end of the world with out it or anything, but only cause i enjoy getting a buzz off of it. I have never used it for emotional safety or anything of the kind. Would you consider that as bad ?

When I drink wine occasionally, i do enjoy the calming buzz it goes me but the difference is doing it occasionally or in moderation and then craving it all the time and being dependent on it to where you cannot function. There are many pleasures and enjoyments in life where you can get a natural high. 
When you meditate long enough your body won't need such artificial ways of getting high and a buzz. Wine like n celebrations or something like that is fine but addiction is the problem. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 12:11 AM, "jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I  would like to ask on whether or not this is bad relationship.  I have craved alcohol, not like its the end of the world with out it or anything, but only cause i enjoy getting a buzz off of it. I have never used it for emotional safety or anything of the kind. Would you consider that as bad ?

Cigarettes are really bad for you. In this case, its not about if Father Satan wants you to quit, it should be about the fact that you want to quit for the sake of your health. You should be quitting cigarette smoking for you. Addictions don't do well for your spiritual development either. Can cause holes in the aura. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:54 PM, "hendrikvdl282@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is it ok to smoke cigarettes or should I quit to do that cause father satan comes first and I'd do anything to keep doing what father wants
HAIL SATAN

You probably misunderstand the basic behavior in Spiritual Satanism before. Like I said many times, whether we do something or not here is not merely because some external being demands or disagrees with it. But it's for our own benefit, personal safety, well-being, health and spiritual growth. 
You need to really get rid of the christian mentality where it tells you to always check it out with some external being. Satanism is about using logic and acting on whether something is good for us or not.
Does that mean Satan doesn't tell us to do anything? No. He does tell us things. But, those things are advice for our own benefit. It's not something he demands us to do for his own purposes or something we do only because it pleases him. He never actually demands anything, he only gives us some advice that will help us a lot and it's our choice whether we follow it or not.
The above answers everything from alcohol, drugs and smoking to not meditating and suicide. All there are harmful for your health and spiritual growth, but ultimately it's your own decision.

It's also best to not think of Satan as an spook who monitors your life every moment. Because your personal life and the choices you make in it is your own business here. There's no some spook in the sky as in christinsanity where it keeps tracks of what you eat, drink, how many times you have sex and with whom e.t.c.
That's exactly why there's more mature behavior in Satanism than in mainstream religion. Everybody even the low IQ ones can blindly follow some rules in fear of eternal punishment, but it really takes maturity and logic to understand whether something is bad or good for you and whether it helps or hinders your spiritual progress and to act based on that knowledge.

@j.3lemmonNicely said, brother Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 12:20 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You probably misunderstand the basic behavior in Spiritual Satanism before. Like I said many times, whether we do something or not here is not merely because some external being demands or disagrees with it. But it's for our own benefit, personal safety, well-being, health and spiritual growth. 
You need to really get rid of the christian mentality where it tells you to always check it out with some external being. Satanism is about using logic and acting on whether something is good for us or not.
Does that mean Satan doesn't tell us to do anything? No. He does tell us things. But, those things are advice for our own benefit. It's not something he demands us to do for his own purposes or something we do only because it pleases him. He never actually demands anything, he only gives us some advice that will help us a lot and it's our choice whether we follow it or not.
The above answers everything from alcohol, drugs and smoking to not meditating and suicide. All there are harmful for your health and spiritual growth, but ultimately it's your own decision.

Please Please stop smoking in Thoths words breath is life. It is a very very bad drug. Smoke of any kind should always be avoided. Your lungs are very very precocious as is the ability to breath. I myself have asthma and is it a bitch.

Hi my brothers and sisters
If drinking is so bad what about smoking is that also a problem cause I don't drink at all but do smoke so is this a problem
Hail the creator God SATAN

Thank you so much shannon ill work on it and do my best
Hail SATANSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:37:47 +0000 (UTC)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Casual Drinking Of Alcohol
  Cigarettes are really bad for you. In this case, its not about if Father Satan wants you to quit, it should be about the fact that you want to quit for the sake of your health. You should be quitting cigarette smoking for you. Addictions don't do well for your spiritual development either. Can cause holes in the aura. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:54 PM, "hendrikvdl282@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN

If you drink, you should do so sensibly.  If you have an alcohol problem, it is too easy to backslide.  The "occasional" drink can become more mandatory, and before long you are right back where you were before.  People that just have the occasional glass of wine or rum will not do damage as long as it remains occasional.  But, if you start going back to a whole bottle at a time, you are asking for angels plus wasting money.
We all know how bad smoking is for your health.  It is not worth it.  Besides, do you have the money to buy a pack of cancer sticks?  What if you were to take that money and buy five silver dimes instead?  With Neptune getting very antsy toward entering 9 Pisces, those five silver dimes are going to do you a whole lot more good than a lousy pack of kike sticks that are going to be all gone.  With the time remaining until April 18 (when Neptune first enters 9 Pisces), you could buy 180 silver dimes (per pack of kike sticks) with the money you are wasting on them.  And that doesn't include the time out from work from the extra cold or whatever, or the risk of getting something that could put you in the hospital during this period.  (And in debt that could be revalued in silver from the hospital bill; insurance pays toilet papers when you need silver or gold).
Now, that 180 silver dimes might seem wimpy.  That is roughly 3 1/2 rolls.  Given the historical value of silver, that is a 6 month's vacation worth.  That is 6 months of time between when the dollar becomes toilet paper and when a better currency system is established.  That could make the difference between survival and damnation during that period.  And that is for each and every pack of those fucking things you do not buy.  Now, more than ever, there is no time to waste your money on cancer sticks that are only wasting your chances to buy silver to tide you into a new currency system.  If you smoke, now is the time to quit.

What a wonderful message it would send those bastards, were thousands to quit, all at once. Less money for then.

Hahaha!

Hail Father Satan forever!

What is the significance of Neptune entering 9 Pisces can u elaborate more on that...
Hail Our Father Satan !!!

On Friday, March 13, 2015, denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If you drink, you should do so sensibly.  If you have an alcohol problem, it is too easy to backslide.  The "occasional" drink can become more mandatory, and before long you are right back where you were before.  People that just have the occasional glass of wine or rum will not do damage as long as it remains occasional.  But, if you start going back to a whole bottle at a time, you are asking for angels plus wasting money.
We all know how bad smoking is for your health.  It is not worth it.  Besides, do you have the money to buy a pack of cancer sticks?  What if you were to take that money and buy five silver dimes instead?  With Neptune getting very antsy toward entering 9 Pisces, those five silver dimes are going to do you a whole lot more good than a lousy pack of kike sticks that are going to be all gone.  With the time remaining until April 18 (when Neptune first enters 9 Pisces), you could buy 180 silver dimes (per pack of kike sticks) with the money you are wasting on them.  And that doesn't include the time out from work from the extra cold or whatever, or the risk of getting something that could put you in the hospital during this period.  (And in debt that could be revalued in silver from the hospital bill; insurance pays toilet papers when you need silver or gold).
Now, that 180 silver dimes might seem wimpy.  That is roughly 3 1/2 rolls.  Given the historical value of silver, that is a 6 month's vacation worth.  That is 6 months of time between when the dollar becomes toilet paper and when a better currency system is established.  That could make the difference between survival and damnation during that period.  And that is for each and every pack of those fucking things you do not buy.  Now, more than ever, there is no time to waste your money on cancer sticks that are only wasting your chances to buy silver to tide you into a new currency system.  If you smoke, now is the time to quit.

Neptune will enter 9 Pisces, a fatal degree in the second house of America (which controls money), on April 17 or 18, 2015 (and this depends on your location--some will be April 18 and some still April 17 when it happens).  It will be dancing in and out of this fatal degree three times (see Ephemerides - Ephemeris for Year 1900 - 2100 Astrology, Horoscopes online) for more information and confirmation that I am not just making this up).   When this happens, the dollar, which is already dangerously unstable, is going to fail totally.  This crash cannot be avoided.  What can be avoided is you becoming destitute when it happens.  And, if you go and spend the money on silver that people waste on vices like smoking kike sticks, you are going to still have some time to get a little pile of silver.  Then, once the dollar does become toilet paper, you will have something better to show for the money than sickness and addiction. 

I have been working on quitting smoking. When I do have a cig, I have gotten down to smoking 1/3 to 1/2 of the cig. Quitting is something you can meditate on as well. Best of luck ant to the best health. Hail Satan Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Mar 12, 2015 8:37 AM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN

@enemyofjezzus

How do you calculate the chart of America, houses, planets and etc? I didnt know you could do that for an individual country?

Also I cant find the info on predictive astrology for the year on JOS. All I found is how to analyze birth charts. Where is the info for example to analyze the upcoming year of your own life? I would appreciate some guidance here. Thanks.

Hail Satan!

First, look at where the planets are right now and where they are headed.  For instance, Jupiter is in Leo, headed for Virgo this coming August.  This has a meaning of its own.  Combined with squares with Saturn and Neptune, you are looking at a particular pattern--and, Jupiter in Virgo/Saturn in Sagittarius/Neptune in Pisces is not looking too good for romance.  At least Venus will not be in Gemini, to complete the cross, when Jupiter and Saturn are at their closest approach.
The site has a lot of deep material that is difficult to understand fully with just one reading.  You will need to study it in much the same way the xians study their stupid LIE-ble or the mudslimes study their stupid quran.  Just a hint of where America's ascendant is:  Maxine said that 9 degrees of Pisces was in the second house.  That would put the ascendant somewhere in Aquarius or in a late degree of Capricorn.  As I myself am still learning, and astrology can get as involved as that LIE-ble, you will need more studying of it.  Good thing astrology is beneficial, unlike that damnation book.
The important thing in this topic is to heed the warnings of those who know more than we do.  Maxine knows far more than I do about astrology, and Azazel knows even more than Maxine.  By listening to those with more advanced knowledge of astrology, we can start preparing for some of the problems ahead.  And yes, that means quitting smoking--Saturn in Sagittarius is itself favorable for quitting smoking (and for smoking to be banned).  It may also mean quitting drinking or cutting back, at least for a while, until we know for sure what is going to become of the dollar.

All of these planetary transits should be taken in light of their aspects to personal planets as well because certainly there will be positive influences for many throughout these general sign transits. Moreover, consistent meditation, planetary squares and even just being aware of negative events supported by the stars gives all SS an advantage in ensuring that such things do not get the better of us or take us by surprise.

Ie it helps knowing when you have mars squaring your natal sun as this allows you to consciously step back from conflicts to ensure you are not ensnared in their impulsive traps... you also know that during such a time your physical energy will be high and thus can easily adjust your life setting to include more physical exercise or sacral chakra meditations...

I'm a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. Ive almost been one year clean. I can't have a drink because it always leads me to drugs. 
I know there is no place for drink and drugs in s.s but I do find myself lost without a drink. I do miss just having a beer but as just said I cant. Could power meditation fill that void? 
Or out of curiousity could there be some meditation/ritual that could destroy the addictive behaviour leading me to drugs after a beer, thus me being able to only drink responsibly and never touch drugs ( wich caused me much misery ). I don't plan on relapse just curious. 
Hail Satan EA Enki LuciferHail the true Gods and Goddesses 

Drink more filtered water and then meditate more. preferably the raum meditation followed by a sun mantra like "suryae- pronounced S-S-S-U-U-U-U-U-U-R-R-R-Y-A-A-A-A-A-A-Y-A-A-A-A-A-A-Y"

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 7:08 AM, "mason666yeahx@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. Ive almost been one year clean. I can't have a drink because it always leads me to drugs. 
I know there is no place for drink and drugs in s.s but I do find myself lost without a drink. I do miss just having a beer but as just said I cant. Could power meditation fill that void? 
Or out of curiousity could there be some meditation/ritual that could destroy the addictive behaviour leading me to drugs after a beer, thus me being able to only drink responsibly and never touch drugs ( wich caused me much misery ). I don't plan on relapse just curious. 
Hail Satan EA Enki LuciferHail the true Gods and Goddesses 

Have you opened your crown chakra/meditate on it? I read that that helps stop addiction :)Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back