Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Caroline Bright on Love Enki Blogspot recently started saying that S

lord.kayle

to be called Sat-ya instead.

Are you familiar with this Theistic Spiritual Satanist H.P. Don?

She has a LOT of information on her site that collaborates with ours here.

What do you think.

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Satan!~

"6. Do not try to promote individuals, groups or organizations who bash the Joy of Satan. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned. "

Don't people read this rule at all???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

What do you think.

I think she has her *own* site. Which is fine for her.

I call Our Father, Satan. Other names, as well. He doesn't "prefer" to be called "Sat-ya." To those who have a problem with the name Satan, they will have to deal with it. Satan is the enemy of the jewish/christian agenda. Everyone knows that. If you are uncomfortable, then you are either new to this path and haven't adjusted to the Truth, or you are not on this path at all.

I know the JoS is the real deal. If others agree with us in whatever regards, fine. If they disagree, oh well. That's fine, too.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

What do you think.

Are you saying it's fine to plagiarize the info from the JoS and edit it to make it politically correct and at the same type bash us??Because that's exactly what these idiots are and were doing:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/92310

In fact there's no such thing a person who uses the name "Enki" and tries to claim other names about Satan that is a real Spiritual Satanist and I've seen this many times. There have been many individuals and groups who try to make it politically correct, remove any stuff that bashes jews or xianity but copy the rest of the JoS site or sermons from HP's. Another bogus group like that copypasted the dedication ritual, removed the parts that renounce the xian lies, changed Satan with Enki and they have the audacity to say that their "dedication" works and ours does not. From the first day I joined these groups were people outside JoS doing that, one common thing with them is that they all avoid the name Satan and use something else, hinting that they are jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

I call Our Father, Satan. Other names, as well. He doesn't "prefer" to be called "Sat-ya." To those who have a problem with the name Satan, they will have to deal with it. Satan is the enemy of the jewish/christian agenda. Everyone knows that. If you are uncomfortable, then you are either new to this path and haven't adjusted to the Truth, or you are not on this path at all.

I know the JoS is the real deal. If others agree with us in whatever regards, fine. If they disagree, oh well. That's fine, too.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@ wrote:

What do you think.

This site has been disscussed already. This individual just steals from the JoS and adds her own spin into it. Which is the enemy slant. Then has a tantrum when people pointed out she is stealing on mass from the JoS. As if its right to be parasite. This is the nature of the enemy. Its how every one of their programs was created from Fake Buddhism, Juadism and Xianity. They stole the existing cultural modality. And then added their meanings to them, rewriting them. And then pushing them as the original. Says it all.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:22:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Caroline Bright on Love Enki Blogspot recently started saying that Satan prefers

What do you think.

Don't put words in my mouth. Please. I said she has her own site. I know nothing about her and I couldn't care less. What she does is of no concern to me. I don't own the site and can't shut it down even if I want to. So why would I worry about it. I have never seen the site and I don't really care to.

If someone wants to go to another site and read it, that's their business. That was my point. I don't know about the site but I was speaking generally that (and I quote myself) "the JoS is the real deal. If others agree with us in whatever regards, fine. If they disagree, oh well." I was more interested in pointing out the fact that we are not they, and they are not us, and just because some things may be similar, you can't assume that we're all the same. Because we are probably not.

Don posted about how she has stolen from the JoS site and corrupted the information and if that's the case, then fuck her.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Are you saying it's fine to plagiarize the info from the JoS and edit it to make it politically correct and at the same type bash us??Because that's exactly what these idiots are and were doing:

In fact there's no such thing a person who uses the name "Enki" and tries to claim other names about Satan that is a real Spiritual Satanist and I've seen this many times. There have been many individuals and groups who try to make it politically correct, remove any stuff that bashes jews or xianity but copy the rest of the JoS site or sermons from HP's. Another bogus group like that copypasted the dedication ritual, removed the parts that renounce the xian lies, changed Satan with Enki and they have the audacity to say that their "dedication" works and ours does not. From the first day I joined these groups were people outside JoS doing that, one common thing with them is that they all avoid the name Satan and use something else, hinting that they are jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@ wrote:

What do you think.

'Caroline Bright' is a pathetic whore. I scouted on her websitr and after HP Don put on his sermons the mentiones of Satya and other things, thus pile of shit worthless junkie stole everything, reformed it a bit and uploaded it. She has also used things from the JoS files and he has just changed the colors. Not to mention her lies and insanity and anger when the JoS is mentioned. Just like a jew, she does what she does that is stealing info, then supposedly

Then when HP Maxine reveals the AUM, she will post it, or has already posted it. Then she raves that the JoS is immoral etc.

We are the only ones in the web to have come up with jews beung reptilian and all she supposedly stolen was from US. This low piece of life stole these things.

I personally suspect she is a supposedly french woman that had an insanity/lying fetish, that was kicked out from here. She then disappeared and the webpage showed up. Not to mention how every artice contradicts another and that the quality of the garbage in this is lower than the zeitgeist docunentary.

In fact asking her to feel any guilt for her stealings is just too much. Dat bitch insane.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

Don't put words in my mouth. Please. I said she has her own site. I know nothing about her and I couldn't care less. What she does is of no concern to me. I don't own the site and can't shut it down even if I want to. So why would I worry about it. I have never seen the site and I don't really care to.

If someone wants to go to another site and read it, that's their business. That was my point. I don't know about the site but I was speaking generally that (and I quote myself) "the JoS is the real deal. If others agree with us in whatever regards, fine. If they disagree, oh well." I was more interested in pointing out the fact that we are not they, and they are not us, and just because some things may be similar, you can't assume that we're all the same. Because we are probably not.

Don posted about how she has stolen from the JoS site and corrupted the information and if that's the case, then fuck her.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

What do you think.

ok, Thank you,

~ Hail Satan!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

This site has been disscussed already. This individual just steals from the JoS and adds her own spin into it. Which is the enemy slant. Then has a tantrum when people pointed out she is stealing on mass from the JoS. As if its right to be parasite.

This is the nature of the enemy. Its how every one of their programs was created from Fake Buddhism, Juadism and Xianity. They stole the existing cultural modality. And then added their meanings to them, rewriting them. And then pushing them as the original.

Says it all.

Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:22:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Caroline Bright on Love Enki Blogspot recently started saying that Satan prefers

What do you think.

She has a LOT of information on her site that collaborates with ours
lol it's just that Copy-paste function (of MS Windows OS) works fine, the Blogger just copy pasted everything from JoS and edited with her/his own Add-on.
The Dedication Ritual's zewhova renouncing parts are not there. Spiritually they are needed for those who were xians/muslims/others.
The 'Blood' has been replaced with "saliva"(??), because "it also has dna", lol, if we follow this "it also has dna" formula, even ovum/sperm has some extent of dna, i think - now, a noob would find dedication ritual even more easy, "comfortable" (as they dont have to get blood) and pleasurable too This does not mean that i can/should go on and copy-paste JoS materials, make them look like my own, with my own editings, and publish a Blog "EnkisGlory" saying a noob can jerk off and perform a dedication ritual if he can not get his blood as his sperm also has his dna.. FROM ENKISFREEDOM (IS JESASS ENKI?) '' He (Enki) " did not save the world " by dying on a Roman cross but rather by fighting in the field, still today.
He has no interest in "dying" to prove his divine status to the world. He disagrees with this kind of show'' A typical xian material.. ''Enki has been betrayed by his own Judas.'' The zudas are NOT Father's own.. This is another bLIEblical BS .. ''Enki WILL NEVER BE Jesus.
Because he loves life. Because he is Alive. Because he knows that the sacrifices and theimmolations are for the primitive. And that God has no only one son, but billions.'' Not sure what the Blogger means by "And that God has no only one son, but billions." lol Most of all, the whole Blog is based on the theory of Gold Mining, which is pure BS, written by a zew. ''From "prince of Earth" he became " prince of darkness" and was also "decked out"
by horrible nicknames such as prince of hell, incarnation of the evil, devil.'' The "darkness" has in reality nothing to do with "evil" in Spiritual Satanism.. Looking at this, the Blogger seems to have twisted understanding of "devil", "hell" .. AFAIK, the word "Satan" has been written only once (just on the right hand side of banner,  below "Blog in Progress", above Father's picture (which too is of JoS)) or twice .. The Blog "has a LOT of information on her site that" due to Editing, does NOT "collaborates with ours here." I don't have time to list all of them ....
The Blog is Not the truth .. The Blogger is probably someone who like many others, could not digest the fact about zews, what they hold about Gentiles, what they teach, think, believe about us, the reason of rip off of all the Gentile parts of JoS Materials ... In fact, s/he takes xianity as just another "love" religion, jesass as a "deity" of another "religion"  (based on the Blog materials)  ..

What do you think.

You deserve commendation for being able to make it through the website. I read a few of her babblings which consisted of stolen material from JoS and complete bullshit. I couldn't help but spit on My computer screen when I saw this website.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 6:24 PM PDT saturnusky666 wrote:

lol it's just that Copy-paste function (of MS Windows OS) works fine,
the Blogger just copy pasted everything from JoS and edited with her/his
own Add-on.
The Dedication Ritual's zewhova renouncing parts are not there.
Spiritually they are needed for those who were xians/muslims/others.
The 'Blood' has been replaced with "saliva"(??), because "it also has
dna", lol, if we follow this "it also has dna" formula, even ovum/sperm
has some extent of dna, i think - now, a noob would find dedication
ritual even more easy, "comfortable" (as they dont have to get blood)
and pleasurable too

This does not mean that i can/should go on and copy-paste JoS materials,
make them look like my own, with my own editings, and publish a Blog
"EnkisGlory" saying a noob can jerk off and perform a dedication ritual
if he can not get his blood as his sperm also has his dna..

FROM ENKISFREEDOM (IS JESASS ENKI?)

'' He (Enki) " did not save the world " by dying on a Roman cross but
rather by fighting in the field, still today.
He has no interest in "dying" to prove his divine status to the world.
He disagrees with this kind of show''

A typical xian material..

''Enki has been betrayed by his own Judas.''

The zudas are NOT Father's own.. This is another bLIEblical BS ..

''Enki WILL NEVER BE Jesus.
Because he loves life. Because he is Alive. Because he knows that the
sacrifices and theimmolations are for the primitive. And that God has no
only one son, but billions.''

Not sure what the Blogger means by "And that God has no only one son,
but billions." lol

Most of all, the whole Blog is based on the theory of Gold Mining, which
is pure BS, written by a zew.

''From "prince of Earth" he became " prince of darkness" and was also
"decked out"
by horrible nicknames such as prince of hell, incarnation of the evil,
devil.''

The "darkness" has in reality nothing to do with "evil" in Spiritual
Satanism.. Looking at this, the Blogger seems to have twisted
understanding of "devil", "hell" ..

AFAIK, the word "Satan" has been written only once (just on the right
hand side of banner, below "Blog in Progress", above Father's picture
(which too is of JoS)) or twice ..

The Blog "has a LOT of information on her site that" due to Editing,
does NOT "collaborates with ours here." I don't have time to list all of
them ....

The Blog is Not the truth .. The Blogger is probably someone who like
many others, could not digest the fact about zews, what they hold about
Gentiles, what they teach, think, believe about us, the reason of rip
off of all the Gentile parts of JoS Materials ... In fact, s/he takes
xianity as just another "love" religion, jesass as a "deity" of another
"religion" (based on the Blog materials) ..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
<mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@...
wrote:

here.

What do you think.

Well, just goes to show. I have no intention of focusing on her for any information. I had never heard of her and from what I know now, she can go fuck herself!

Nice and slow.

HAIL SATAN!!

by the way, you didn't like the Zeitgeist documentary, huh? lol
It was interesting how a lot of people's eyes were opened by it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

'Caroline Bright' is a pathetic whore. I scouted on her websitr and after HP Don put on his sermons the mentiones of Satya and other things, thus pile of shit worthless junkie stole everything, reformed it a bit and uploaded it. She has also used things from the JoS files and he has just changed the colors. Not to mention her lies and insanity and anger when the JoS is mentioned. Just like a jew, she does what she does that is stealing info, then supposedly

Then when HP Maxine reveals the AUM, she will post it, or has already posted it. Then she raves that the JoS is immoral etc.

We are the only ones in the web to have come up with jews beung reptilian and all she supposedly stolen was from US. This low piece of life stole these things.

I personally suspect she is a supposedly french woman that had an insanity/lying fetish, that was kicked out from here. She then disappeared and the webpage showed up. Not to mention how every artice contradicts another and that the quality of the garbage in this is lower than the zeitgeist docunentary.

In fact asking her to feel any guilt for her stealings is just too much. Dat bitch insane.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

What do you think.

The negative side of it is that it promotes communism.

Well, just goes to show. I have no intention of focusing on her for any information. I had never heard of her and from what I know now, she can go fuck herself!

Nice and slow.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!

What do you think.

Zeitgeist, the first one was alright. But the next two became as stated Communism.
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:26:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Caroline Bright on Love Enki Blogspot recently started saying that Satan prefers

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

Nice and slow.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hells666steward" <hells666steward@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hells666steward" <hells666steward@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@ wrote:

What do you think.

Ohhhhhh

You know what? That's so funny. I really liked the first one and always wanted to see the sequels but never got around to it.

Hmmmmmmm....

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Zeitgeist, the first one was alright. But the next two became as stated Communism.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Caroline Bright on Love Enki Blogspot recently started saying that Satan prefers

Nice and slow.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

What do you think.

BLEGH!!

When you use the "z" instead of the "j" when you're writing the word "jews" it starts to sound like the name of my beloved Lord Zeus.

UGH!! *vomit* it's making my flesh crawl to have someone refer to the jews with a word that even remotely sounds like the name of such a magnificent God!! Zeus is Forever!!

BLEGH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saturnusky666" <saturnusky666@... wrote:

own Add-on.
and pleasurable too

but billions." lol

"decked out"
devil.''

them ....

<mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@
wrote:

here.

What do you think.

All these bogus blogs and groups try make Satanism fluffy bunny and acceptable to jews and those with heavy xian brainwashing (without trying to get rid of the xian brainwashing first, which brings negative experiences).

I've seen many questions like that (not from trolls, but for people who are new) they ask "why call him Satan, isn't better to call him by his original name??Won't we get more people and less bashingif we drop the name Satan??"

If you call him Enki and drop the name Satan completely, not only you will not get many people in your organization as nobody knows who Enki is but everybody has heard about Satan and many people google Satan or Satanism, but you'll also attract the types that are fluffy bunnies, like wiccans and neo-pagans who "don't want to hate anyone". So you can imagine that these people who create these blogs are still xians subconsciously. It's obvious as they want to follow xian morals. Sometime ago there was a person here who wanted to be a SS without dedicating. The reason being that the dedication ritual "talked about hate". At first I didn't think he would be serious. Looks like that person could have joined the enkiea or that blog you posted which have edited the dedication ritual and removed the xianity blasphemy parts. You'll see this is a safety system here, where the weak minded who have subconscious ties to xianity will have to either break them or leave, as they will have negative experiences when they come to SS with xian hang ups.

What separates us is that we are warriors and we seek to destroy xianity and the enemy lies. Those assholes want to perpetuate the enemy lies and continue to give them a free pass despite their lies, massmurder and destruction of knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saturnusky666" <saturnusky666@... wrote:

own Add-on.
and pleasurable too

but billions." lol

"decked out"
devil.''

them ....

<mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] , "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@
wrote:

here.

What do you think.

"AFAIK, the word "Satan" has been written only once (just on the right hand side of banner, below "Blog in Progress", above Father's picture (which too is of JoS)) or twice .."

The funny thing is many of them, both this and other sites copypaste some pages word for word from JoS and they forgot to edit it and replace it so you can see the word "Satan"there!!Or at least photoshop the picture of Satan and change the letters to Enki. They're not only plagiarizers, but stupid plagiarizers

Another site which claimed to be Sumerian and talked about Enki e.t.c. and was a copypasta from JoS, I noticed it copypasted other things from us which were not Sumerian at all. It talked about Duat being the place of the Gods and Duat itself is an Egyptian word. The Sumerians talked instead about the place called Kur. Then they copypasted Satan's sigil which is not Sumerian at all. From these they expose themselves that they're just a politically correct copypasta from us and don't know shit about Sumerian mythology.

own Add-on.
and pleasurable too

but billions." lol

"decked out"
devil.''

them ....

wrote:

here.

What do you think.

Yeah that enkisfreedom shit, i havent been able to forget that saliva dedication shit it teaches, that loveenki shit seems to be no different but even more of a shit. Lol

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 3:02 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

"AFAIK, the word "Satan" has been written only once (just on the right hand side of banner, below "Blog in Progress", above Father's picture (which too is of JoS)) or twice .."

The funny thing is many of them, both this and other sites copypaste some pages word for word from JoS and they forgot to edit it and replace it so you can see the word "Satan"there!!Or at least photoshop the picture of Satan and change the letters to Enki. They're not only plagiarizers, but stupid plagiarizers

Another site which claimed to be Sumerian and talked about Enki e.t.c. and was a copypasta from JoS, I noticed it copypasted other things from us which were not Sumerian at all. It talked about Duat being the place of the Gods and Duat itself is an Egyptian word. The Sumerians talked instead about the place called Kur. Then they copypasted Satan's sigil which is not Sumerian at all. From these they expose themselves that they're just a politically correct copypasta from us and don't know shit about Sumerian mythology.

own Add-on.
and pleasurable too

but billions." lol

"decked out"
devil.''

them ....

wrote:

here.

What do you think.

Uhm sorry for that, Z was intentional though, i felt disgusted reading & writing that word which denotes the 'chosen' ones. I will use j from now on..

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 2:12 AM PDT hells666steward wrote:

BLEGH!!

When you use the "z" instead of the "j" when you're writing the word "jews" it starts to sound like the name of my beloved Lord Zeus.

UGH!! *vomit* it's making my flesh crawl to have someone refer to the jews with a word that even remotely sounds like the name of such a magnificent God!! Zeus is Forever!!

BLEGH!!

own Add-on.
and pleasurable too

but billions." lol

"decked out"
devil.''

them ....

wrote:

here.

What do you think.

Well, it promoted nothing spiritual and in the end, it provided no solution. Actually as firestarted mentioned, it was very communistic. Like how some people are the bad guys and they shouldn't be because we are all equal. The only good part was the religion on, but you know in all these videos, they do not put the Truths as about how evil jewery is or how they all do that shit. It creates confusion IMO, more than solution.

When the venus projects etc came in, it was just funny.

Unspiritual people cannot rebel, unless they have spiritual Leaders they follow. All these supposedly aweakening pacifist videos that tell people they can rebel, while in fact they have zero power and will never have because their any power can never be synced together, are whack and fun. Not to mention every lazy ass leftist came.at my face with his weed and was like: "Daaaaam maaaan, religion iz a lie maaaann....Money should not exist maaaan..." All communist shit, over and over and over.

Thus I hated it, all except the religion unveiling, this I hated less. Its disturbing to see unenlightened people push trends like Anonymous and Zeitgeist to supposedly provide solutions.

Raw spiritual SATANIC power is needed. Other things are bunk.

Since the JoS came in existence, the enemy has had more pain than in the past century. We did a 40 day working and these idiots have been facing one shit after another. Just wait and see after we do this for like 5 years, non stop, everyone here participating. All these ideological lefist punks have been crying for decades, only making things easier for the jooz. So I hate them and their unrealistic, bullshit creations, their dull imaginations that they have no ways to create. Lest the big cow fart, venus project be completed.

Big dreams require big power, none of these documentaries or mentalities give the way to these.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Nice and slow.

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!

What do you think.

I've taken a look at the page and then I've realized one thing: eliminate power meditations and promote rituals wica type, is bullshit

hail Satan and the gods of duat!

What do you think.

I understand your point. My disagreement remains on the issue of the first one however. I had a friend who was a hardcore jewsusfreak. The first flim snapped him out of the xian spell totally. And it woke him up to the reality of the system and its inhumanity.   While the above is purely anecdotal. It was better then nothing in this case. That film did what months of my explaining and debating with him could not.   I believe that is why the enemy hopped in there and used the momentum of the frist. To push the next two and attempt to get a movement going. Which after reading the membership handbook is pure Communism. The movement never went anywhere and Joseph has moved on.  Pushing the same but in another modality. DM. Murdock who's work was featured in the religious part. Has been under a lot of xian propaganda attack since this flim. And this is the big point. That film made her important work go from unknown to almost a billon people knowing about it. She debunks Juadism, Christianity and Islam and pulls the rug out from under Buddhism by proving its founder is a mythological person.  I have studied a lot of work but hers is always excellent with no fluff either. Every page is a pure information.  Where I always agreed with Zeitgeist was on the issue of money and a resourced based society and the psychopathic nature of the capitialist system. And its dehumanizing effects on people.   But to do this a Supreme Spriritual Order must be created. Based on the metaphysical where people follow and develop their own individual soul nature and put their divine nature to help build and maintain society and have the mundane things automated. So there is more then enough to go around. And everyone has the same acesses to resources and enjoys the highest standard of living. I believe a point where things can be replicated from the ether thus ending the needed for much of the economic system could be developed as part of this.  The above is what most people would want. This is the issue the Zeitgeist solution will simply not work as you mention it denies the spiritual reality behind social systems and the people who make them. And it promotes a materialistic, Communistic method and does not deal with the issue of the Jews. There is some new agey nonsense but your going to get that anywhere. Infact its not origin and in that at all. 
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 9:37:46 AM
  Well, it promoted nothing spiritual and in the end, it provided no solution. Actually as firestarted mentioned, it was very communistic. Like how some people are the bad guys and they shouldn't be because we are all equal. The only good part was the religion on, but you know in all these videos, they do not put the Truths as about how evil jewery is or how they all do that shit. It creates confusion IMO, more than solution.

Unspiritual people cannot rebel, unless they have spiritual Leaders they follow. All these supposedly aweakening pacifist videos that tell people they can rebel, while in fact they have zero power and will never have because their any power can never be synced together, are whack and fun. Not to mention every lazy ass leftist came.at my face with his weed and was like: "Daaaaam maaaan, religion iz a lie maaaann....Money should not exist maaaan..." All communist shit, over and over and over.

Thus I hated it, all except the religion unveiling, this I hated less. Its disturbing to see unenlightened people push trends like Anonymous and Zeitgeist to supposedly provide solutions.

Since the JoS came in existence, the enemy has had more pain than in the past century. We did a 40 day working and these idiots have been facing one shit after another. Just wait and see after we do this for like 5 years, non stop, everyone here participating. All these ideological lefist punks have been crying for decades, only making things easier for the jooz. So I hate them and their unrealistic, bullshit creations, their dull imaginations that they have no ways to create. Lest the big cow fart, venus project be completed.

Big dreams require big power, none of these documentaries or mentalities give the way to these.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Nice and slow.

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!

What do you think.

Yeah, what he said. lol

I have seen people "snap out of it" with regards to jewsus after seeing the first Zeigrist film - and come to understand the false flags of 9 11 and the corruption of the banking system.

Of course, I never expected it to hone in on the jews specifically. But that's what our magick is for.

HAIL SATAN!!

I understand your point. My disagreement remains on the issue of the first one however. I had a friend who was a hardcore jewsusfreak. The first flim snapped him out of the xian spell totally. And it woke him up to the reality of the system and its inhumanity. 

While the above is purely anecdotal. It was better then nothing in this case. That film did what months of my explaining and debating with him could not. 

I believe that is why the enemy hopped in there and used the momentum of the frist. To push the next two and attempt to get a movement going. Which after reading the membership handbook is pure Communism. The movement never went anywhere and Joseph has moved on.  Pushing the same but in another modality.

DM. Murdock who's work was featured in the religious part. Has been under a lot of xian propaganda attack since this flim. And this is the big point. That film made her important work go from unknown to almost a billon people knowing about it. She debunks Juadism, Christianity and Islam and pulls the rug out from under Buddhism by proving its founder is a mythological person.  I have studied a lot of work but hers is always excellent with no fluff either. Every page is a pure information.

Where I always agreed with Zeitgeist was on the issue of money and a resourced based society and the psychopathic nature of the capitialist system. And its dehumanizing effects on people.

But to do this a Supreme Spriritual Order must be created. Based on the metaphysical where people follow and develop their own individual soul nature and put their divine nature to help build and maintain society and have the mundane things automated. So there is more then enough to go around. And everyone has the same acesses to resources and enjoys the highest standard of living. I believe a point where things can be replicated from the ether thus ending the needed for much of the economic system could be developed as part of this. 

The above is what most people would want. This is the issue the Zeitgeist solution will simply not work as you mention it denies the spiritual reality behind social systems and the people who make them. And it promotes a materialistic, Communistic method and does not deal with the issue of the Jews. There is some new agey nonsense but your going to get that anywhere. Infact its not origin and in that at all.

Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 9:37:46 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Nice and slow.

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!

What do you think.

We have a lot of similar examples in Italy where the enemy created some sort of groups and/or websited I will not mention here not to advertise them for free (like we're doing with lovenki, that is exactly what the enemy want).
They copy/paste images and pretend to modify the truth and some of them makes themselves some kind of "priests". They also preach how it is not needed to send negative enrgy with rituals to the xian church as this is supposes to increase their power... what an idiocy! I can't believe any dedicated Satanist could fall in this stupid trap.

Anyhow, I can remark that Father Satan punishes those people and their sites/groups do not catch many users and remain with very few, while the creators suffer many pains.

The biggest impact they can have is to LOOK LIKE they are working only because they are on the Internet, but they are not succeeding in any way.

FOR SATAN WITH SATAN !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saturnusky666" <saturnusky666@ wrote:

own Add-on.
and pleasurable too

but billions." lol

"decked out"
devil.''

them ....

wrote:

here.

What do you think.

All of these idiotic blogs and websites shall fall, because they speak
not the truth. They will all die...

On 6/30/13, ancientgods <ancientgods@... wrote:
We have a lot of similar examples in Italy where the enemy created some sort
of groups and/or websited I will not mention here not to advertise them for
free (like we're doing with lovenki, that is exactly what the enemy want).
They copy/paste images and pretend to modify the truth and some of them
makes themselves some kind of "priests". They also preach how it is not
needed to send negative enrgy with rituals to the xian church as this is
supposes to increase their power... what an idiocy! I can't believe any
dedicated Satanist could fall in this stupid trap.

Anyhow, I can remark that Father Satan punishes those people and their
sites/groups do not catch many users and remain with very few, while the
creators suffer many pains.

The biggest impact they can have is to LOOK LIKE they are working only
because they are on the Internet, but they are not succeeding in any way.

FOR SATAN WITH SATAN !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"AFAIK, the word "Satan" has been written only once (just on the right
(which too is of JoS)) or twice .."

The funny thing is many of them, both this and other sites copypaste some
pages word for word from JoS and they forgot to edit it and replace it so
you can see the word "Satan"there!!Or at least photoshop the picture of
Satan and change the letters to Enki. They're not only plagiarizers, but
stupid plagiarizers

Another site which claimed to be Sumerian and talked about Enki e.t.c. and
was a copypasta from JoS, I noticed it copypasted other things from us
which were not Sumerian at all. It talked about Duat being the place of
the Gods and Duat itself is an Egyptian word. The Sumerians talked instead
about the place called Kur. Then they copypasted Satan's sigil which is
not Sumerian at all. From these they expose themselves that they're just a
politically correct copypasta from us and don't know shit about Sumerian
mythology.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saturnusky666" <saturnusky666@
wrote:

the Blogger just copy pasted everything from JoS and edited with
her/his
own Add-on.
and pleasurable too

This does not mean that i can/should go on and copy-paste JoS
materials,

sacrifices and theimmolations are for the primitive. And that God has
no

but billions." lol

Most of all, the whole Blog is based on the theory of Gold Mining,
which

"decked out"
devil.''

does NOT "collaborates with ours here." I don't have time to list all
of
them ....

wrote:

here.

What do you think.

Oh yeah, I was posting joyofsatan/exposingchristianity links on youtube, and some dude suddenly came in my message inbox saying something like "hey are you one of them?" and went on about rambling with his family about christianity, then linked me that website as a thank you. That is how I came across it. Fooled me for a second I guess! I wonder who that person was...

Also one thing that made me raise my eyebrow was her explanation of rotting teeth on that loveenki website. Something about how teeth absorbs organ damage which makes them rot or something. Does anyone know whats up with that? Or is it just another bizarre falsehood?

What do you think.

It is important! it was time I looked her site through, read everything there and vouch that it is kikish from birth to death!!! Easy to prove:
1. There are plenty of concealed blasphemies of Demons: a lot of information (all stolen from "The lost book of Enki") concearning Beelsebub...(I refuse to right it here: when I've read that, I nearly had heart attack) she didn't even understand the alegory of the flood of energy through chakras, though claim to have straight contact with "Enki"! Her "Satya" speacks only-with-her and tells her-only what address he prefer - wy not to say to the people, who freed his Demons and gave them opportunity to win a war, first???
2. She even doesn't see that it is a blasphamy, that to betray diciples is bad! - she has no sense of proud, dignity or honor - it's another specific feature of the jews. When I read about "her-personages" whom she worships betrayed humanity several times and she still praises them, my eyes were blind with rage, but for her it doesn't matter, cause she's a jew!
3. She claim she spoke with "Enki" about Nazi, but she knows nothing about Nazi Germany! Even a human who never spoke with any astral being, but with a little bit intuition and common sense will doubt that a noble race whose ancestors were ancient egyptians (at Kair museum I saw mumia naked - blond nordic women! wright now this museum is burned) will do such kikish things sudenly, remembering the story of WWII was writen by - whom do you think?.
4. She stresses that she refuse any money for promotion, while takes them a lot for her consultations - so promotion is in the price! little kikish secret:).

What do you think.

I noticed that reporting any enemy website like this to Satan/Your Guardian Demon in a ritual results in immediate crash of the owner and even if the website still exists, very few people takes care of it and its intrinsecal energy drops becoming like a poor blog with 10 dummy visitors per day.
Same happened to this site and we should not give power to it by our attention anymore - my opinion.

WITH SATAN FOR SATAN !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

It is important! it was time I looked her site through, read everything there and vouch that it is kikish from birth to death!!! Easy to prove:
1. There are plenty of concealed blasphemies of Demons: a lot of information (all stolen from "The lost book of Enki") concearning Beelsebub...(I refuse to right it here: when I've read that, I nearly had heart attack) she didn't even understand the alegory of the flood of energy through chakras, though claim to have straight contact with "Enki"! Her "Satya" speacks only-with-her and tells her-only what address he prefer - wy not to say to the people, who freed his Demons and gave them opportunity to win a war, first???
2. She even doesn't see that it is a blasphamy, that to betray diciples is bad! - she has no sense of proud, dignity or honor - it's another specific feature of the jews. When I read about "her-personages" whom she worships betrayed humanity several times and she still praises them, my eyes were blind with rage, but for her it doesn't matter, cause she's a jew!
3. She claim she spoke with "Enki" about Nazi, but she knows nothing about Nazi Germany! Even a human who never spoke with any astral being, but with a little bit intuition and common sense will doubt that a noble race whose ancestors were ancient egyptians (at Kair museum I saw mumia naked - blond nordic women! wright now this museum is burned) will do such kikish things sudenly, remembering the story of WWII was writen by - whom do you think?.
4. She stresses that she refuse any money for promotion, while takes them a lot for her consultations - so promotion is in the price! little kikish secret:).

What do you think.

Hahahahahaha! So gonna do that! Lolz!

And FYI: that teeth rotting thing is totally false. even I, who have o
official medical training, know it is bullshit. I mean, come the fuck
on! Basic common sense here...Hail Enki!

On 7/9/13, ancientgods <ancientgods@... wrote:
I noticed that reporting any enemy website like this to Satan/Your Guardian
Demon in a ritual results in immediate crash of the owner and even if the
website still exists, very few people takes care of it and its intrinsecal
energy drops becoming like a poor blog with 10 dummy visitors per day.
Same happened to this site and we should not give power to it by our
attention anymore - my opinion.

WITH SATAN FOR SATAN !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@...
wrote:

It is important! it was time I looked her site through, read everything
there and vouch that it is kikish from birth to death!!! Easy to prove:
1. There are plenty of concealed blasphemies of Demons: a lot of
information (all stolen from "The lost book of Enki") concearning
Beelsebub...(I refuse to right it here: when I've read that, I nearly had
heart attack) she didn't even understand the alegory of the flood of
energy through chakras, though claim to have straight contact with "Enki"!
Her "Satya" speacks only-with-her and tells her-only what address he
prefer - wy not to say to the people, who freed his Demons and gave them
opportunity to win a war, first???
2. She even doesn't see that it is a blasphamy, that to betray diciples is
bad! - she has no sense of proud, dignity or honor - it's another specific
feature of the jews. When I read about "her-personages" whom she worships
betrayed humanity several times and she still praises them, my eyes were
blind with rage, but for her it doesn't matter, cause she's a jew!
3. She claim she spoke with "Enki" about Nazi, but she knows nothing about
Nazi Germany! Even a human who never spoke with any astral being, but with
a little bit intuition and common sense will doubt that a noble race whose
ancestors were ancient egyptians (at Kair museum I saw mumia naked - blond
nordic women! wright now this museum is burned) will do such kikish things
sudenly, remembering the story of WWII was writen by - whom do you
think?.
4. She stresses that she refuse any money for promotion, while takes them
a lot for her consultations - so promotion is in the price! little kikish
secret:).

here.

What do you think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back