Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Carlos Castaneda

magus

Greetings  I came across the book "Teachings Of Don Juan" by Carlos Castaneda(in the 90's and read all the books written by him).Now the question is is this also some new age bullshit because as far as i remember (i read the last of his books in 94 or 95) it has things to do with the Yakui Indian tribes and also parts of Mayan and Aztec cultures and it is close to nature.Just came across some exercises it is called tensegrity before i start doing this just wanted to know if these are the proper exercises for us or no.If it is of the enemy plzzzz forgive me as i myself did not know.Have a lot to learn yet. Here is the link for youtube page  it has a lot of these exercises.. I really loved his books
     http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... dugXSOO-SQ.
 HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAMgrity

I'm doing tensengrity for about 10 years its amazing what it does with your body and mind. Magical passes are a series of meditative stretches, stances and movements mixed with controlled breathing.
Those who don't do it as daily routine can't tell you what it does.
All the spiritual knowledge of ancient Toltecs is written in those special moves. Its highly recommended to read the book first because its well explained what exactly the Magic Passes does to you.
First it was found by shamanic warriors in their deep trances.
It makes you much stronger, healthy and ready for action and its preparing your body and soul to enter other dimensions. Its take your energy from stagnation in some places and move it to your vital spots (chakras)inside your "soul" making you more sensitive for energies and much much more.
In addition some of those steps have special use for example will keep u awake if u can't let yourself fall asleep. Others help you control your attention in dreams or deal with your personal history.
Most important is you can't really talk about it the ONLY way to find how its change you its to do it everyday.
For me its amazing boost of energy and keeps body in really good condition and power.
Mix it with meditation and you will be surprised how it will improve your life experience. It works.

Personally I learn from this book not from videos and I'm doing them with much more power than its show on vid. Important is to follow exactly what is write in the book about every single step.
Magical Passes: The Practical Wisdom of the Shamans of Ancient Mexico (1998) by Carlos Castaneda.
Hail Enki Hail Satan and Demons!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
  I came across the book "Teachings Of Don Juan" by Carlos Castaneda(in the 90's and read all the books written by him).Now the question is is this also some new age bullshit because as far as i remember (i read the last of his books in 94 or 95) it has things to do with the Yakui Indian tribes and also parts of Mayan and Aztec cultures and it is close to nature.Just came across some exercises it is called tensegrity before i start doing this just wanted to know if these are the proper exercises for us or no.If it is of the enemy plzzzz forgive me as i myself did not know.Have a lot to learn yet. Here is the link for youtube page  it has a lot of these exercises.. I really loved his books

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAMgrity

So[/IMG][url=http://ca.[/IMG][url=http://ca.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/neo/#cite_note-14][15] -----------------------------------  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 9:07:05 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Carlos Castaneda

I'm doing tensengrity for about 10 years its amazing what it does with your body and mind. Magical passes are a series of meditative stretches, stances and movements mixed with controlled breathing.
All the spiritual knowledge of ancient Toltecs is written in those special moves. Its highly recommended to read the book first because its well explained what exactly the Magic Passes does to you.
It makes you much stronger, healthy and ready for action and its preparing your body and soul to enter other dimensions. Its take your energy from stagnation in some places and move it to your vital spots (chakras)inside your "soul" making you more sensitive for energies and much much more.
In addition some of those steps have special use for example will keep u awake if u can't let yourself fall asleep. Others help you control your attention in dreams or deal with your personal history.
Most important is you can't really talk about it the ONLY way to find how its change you its to do it everyday.
For me its amazing boost of energy and keeps body in really good condition and power.
Mix it with meditation and you will be surprised how it will improve your life experience. It works.

Personally I learn from this book not from videos and I'm doing them with much more power than its show on vid. Important is to follow exactly what is write in the book about every single step.
Magical Passes: The Practical Wisdom of the Shamans of Ancient Mexico (1998) by Carlos Castaneda.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
  I came across the book "Teachings Of Don Juan" by Carlos Castaneda(in the 90's and read all the books written by him).Now the question is is this also some new age bullshit because as far as i remember (i read the last of his books in 94 or 95) it has things to do with the Yakui Indian tribes and also parts of Mayan and Aztec cultures and it is close to nature.Just came across some exercises it is called tensegrity before i start doing this just wanted to know if these are the proper exercises for us or no.If it is of the enemy plzzzz forgive me as i myself did not know.Have a lot to learn yet. Here is the link for youtube page  it has a lot of these exercises.. I really loved his books

HAIL EA/ENKI

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAMgrity

Greetings    Thanx for the info @adamtfm i never knew a book like thatv existed.Will try to find it.It is quite hard getting these books in Bombay.Will check out the book in scribd.com.Will  incopporate it as a part of my daily routine.
 HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:07 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Carlos Castaneda

Greetings

HAIL EA/ENKI

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAMgrity

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back