Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Carl Jung

Shannon Outlaw

Do you all feel that reading and studying Carl Jungs's work is a staple in understanding ture gentile psychology? Thanks :)

Jung was part of the Jewish Psychoanalytic movement. Freud stated he put him out front as his successor because as his only Gentile student. He wanted to use him as a cover for the majority who noted the Psychoanalytic scence was totally Jewish. Freud admitted this movement and his own theories where to be a weapon against the Goyium. Freud and the Psychoanalytic theory form a major part of the Cultural Marxist/Communist Frankfurt School. This is the bag Jews draw from to label all Goyium against their programs as "mentally ill." etc The Jews sent the Jewish Psychiatrist's in beside the Commisarr's in the Soviet Jewion for a reason. The whole Psychoanalytic system was created from the Talmud as the Jewish who where the heads of it freely boasted about, including Freud. Its all Jewish garabage. And the reason I did not pursue psychology any further as a student.  Jung flipped Freud off, but forever as his friend Serrano pointed out  was trapped mentally within the box of materalistic Psychoanalytic perceptions. Jung did create his own counter movement but never could fully escape the shadow of Freud.  And thus his work is tainted.  The best stuff Jung had he got from studying Eastern and other Hermetic texts. The Conscious and Unconscious mind are the male and female or Siva and Shakti. etc Jung was so into the Occult he learned to keep himself quiet about it. Because it was upsetting his family. But in the end he just profaned sacred metaphysical knowledge into the Jewish sphere of materialistic psychoanalytic nonsense and misunderstood a lot of it as well.  Psychology means Soul Knowledge its better to pick up Intro into Hermetic's for Soul Knowledge. Modern psychology is actually a Jewish attack upon the soul and spiritual knowledge.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 2:58:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Carl Jung
  I would say yes. I really like his theory on Collective Unconscious.On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Do you all feel that reading and studying Carl Jungs's work is a staple in understanding ture gentile psychology? Thanks :)

HP Don Danko, Many thanks <3

------------------------------
On Wed, May 1, 2013 6:51 PM EDT Don Danko wrote:

Jung was part of the Jewish Psychoanalytic movement. Freud stated he put him out front as his successor because as his only Gentile student. He wanted to use him as a cover for the majority who noted the Psychoanalytic scence was totally Jewish.

Freud admitted this movement and his own theories where to be a weapon against the Goyium. Freud and the Psychoanalytic theory form a major part of the Cultural Marxist/Communist Frankfurt School. This is the bag Jews draw from to label all Goyium against their programs as "mentally ill." etc The Jews sent the Jewish Psychiatrist's in beside the Commisarr's in the Soviet Jewion for a reason.

The whole Psychoanalytic system was created from the Talmud as the Jewish who where the heads of it freely boasted about, including Freud. Its all Jewish garabage. And the reason I did not pursue psychology any further as a student.

Jung flipped Freud off, but forever as his friend Serrano pointed out  was trapped mentally within the box of materalistic Psychoanalytic perceptions. Jung did create his own counter movement but never could fully escape the shadow of Freud.  And thus his work is tainted.

The best stuff Jung had he got from studying Eastern and other Hermetic texts. The Conscious and Unconscious mind are the male and female or Siva and Shakti. etc

Jung was so into the Occult he learned to keep himself quiet about it. Because it was upsetting his family.

But in the end he just profaned sacred metaphysical knowledge into the Jewish sphere of materialistic psychoanalytic nonsense and misunderstood a lot of it as well.

Psychology means Soul Knowledge its better to pick up Intro into Hermetic's for Soul Knowledge.

Modern psychology is actually a Jewish attack upon the soul and spiritual knowledge.

I would say yes. I really like his theory on Collective Unconscious.
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Where can I get intro into Hermetics?

Jung was part of the Jewish Psychoanalytic movement. Freud stated he put him out front as his successor because as his only Gentile student. He wanted to use him as a cover for the majority who noted the Psychoanalytic scence was totally Jewish.

Freud admitted this movement and his own theories where to be a weapon against the Goyium. Freud and the Psychoanalytic theory form a major part of the Cultural Marxist/Communist Frankfurt School. This is the bag Jews draw from to label all Goyium against their programs as "mentally ill." etc The Jews sent the Jewish Psychiatrist's in beside the Commisarr's in the Soviet Jewion for a reason.

The whole Psychoanalytic system was created from the Talmud as the Jewish who where the heads of it freely boasted about, including Freud. Its all Jewish garabage. And the reason I did not pursue psychology any further as a student.

Jung flipped Freud off, but forever as his friend Serrano pointed out  was trapped mentally within the box of materalistic Psychoanalytic perceptions. Jung did create his own counter movement but never could fully escape the shadow of Freud.  And thus his work is tainted.

The best stuff Jung had he got from studying Eastern and other Hermetic texts. The Conscious and Unconscious mind are the male and female or Siva and Shakti. etc

Jung was so into the Occult he learned to keep himself quiet about it. Because it was upsetting his family.

But in the end he just profaned sacred metaphysical knowledge into the Jewish sphere of materialistic psychoanalytic nonsense and misunderstood a lot of it as well.

Psychology means Soul Knowledge its better to pick up Intro into Hermetic's for Soul Knowledge.

Modern psychology is actually a Jewish attack upon the soul and spiritual knowledge.

Attachments :
<ol>initiation-into-hermetics-franz-bardon.pdf</ol>I just so happen to have a copy saved onto my computer. I'm assuming this is what Don was talking about? 
Hail Satan  

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thanks for the response. This is really good and very interesting stuff that I was not too familiar with. I came up with a term that I use "phantom psychology" -- in that it seems to be all reconstructed from something that is real. Not sure where this term came from -- but that is just the words that have come to my mind around psychology. I'm sure that it was switched and copied from some other place similar to everything else that has been used-- But Jung was for sure a character, and I feel like he was and is one of us.

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Jung was part of the Jewish Psychoanalytic movement. Freud stated he put him out front as his successor because as his only Gentile student. He wanted to use him as a cover for the majority who noted the Psychoanalytic scence was totally Jewish.  Freud admitted this movement and his own theories where to be a weapon against the Goyium. Freud and the Psychoanalytic theory form a major part of the Cultural Marxist/Communist Frankfurt School. This is the bag Jews draw from to label all Goyium against their programs as "mentally ill." etc The Jews sent the Jewish Psychiatrist's in beside the Commisarr's in the Soviet Jewion for a reason.  The whole Psychoanalytic system was created from the Talmud as the Jewish who where the heads of it freely boasted about, including Freud. Its all Jewish garabage. And the reason I did not pursue psychology any further as a student.  Jung flipped Freud off, but forever as his friend Serrano pointed out  was trapped mentally within the box of materalistic Psychoanalytic perceptions. Jung did create his own counter movement but never could fully escape the shadow of Freud.  And thus his work is tainted.  The best stuff Jung had he got from studying Eastern and other Hermetic texts. The Conscious and Unconscious mind are the male and female or Siva and Shakti. etc  Jung was so into the Occult he learned to keep himself quiet about it. Because it was upsetting his family. But in the end he just profaned sacred metaphysical knowledge into the Jewish sphere of materialistic psychoanalytic nonsense and misunderstood a lot of it as well.  Psychology means Soul Knowledge its better to pick up Intro into Hermetic's for Soul Knowledge.  Modern psychology is actually a Jewish attack upon the soul and spiritual knowledge.  
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
  I would say yes. I really like his theory on Collective Unconscious.On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

thanks 

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from Kait Jordan included below] I just so happen to have a copy saved onto my computer. I'm assuming this is what Don was talking about? 
Hail Satan  

It's all good. I'm in the middle of reading it at the moment. It can be a bit difficult to understand at times, especially if you're not paying attention but it definitely has a lot of interesting and useful information.
Hail Satan 

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Jason Hyde <jasonahyde@... wrote:
  thanks 

[Attachment(s) from Kait Jordan included below] I just so happen to have a copy saved onto my computer. I'm assuming this is what Don was talking about? 
Hail Satan  

Here http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

For me the best psychologist of them all is Nietzsche, even as a philosopher. He understood all in gentile nature, as much as in a materialistic view. But is a pity that he doesn't understood the jews as a race and criticized this so called "anti-semitism".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Greetings brothers and sisters I'm new to Satanism and got the satanic bible by Anton lavey just yesterday. I love Satanism and everything it stands for.. I also did the dedication is ritual..  I have a problem though.. I come from a xian background, im 21 years old and i still live with my mother who's an obsessive xian.. Its really annoying.. And i really do not know how to do some rituals.. I do talk and pray to Satan but i know it's not enough.. I need to do more..
Also for some reason i still have some fears in me when it comes down to Satan and his demons! I don't know why.. I just get paranoid at times.. Maybe its due to what I've been told by xians.. Is there anyway i can get rid of these fears and trust Satan and his demons fully? And another problem is im trying to destroy somebody who's hurt me badly.. I want him cursed!!!! But then again don't know how to do it.. Please brothers and sisters help me..
Hail Satan!!!
<hr>From: Kait Jordan
Sent: 5/1/2013 7:24 PM
To: [email protected]

It's all good. I'm in the middle of reading it at the moment. It can be a bit difficult to understand at times, especially if you're not paying attention but it definitely has a lot of interesting and useful information.
Hail Satan 

thanks 

Hail Satan  

[The entire original message is not included.]

First of, you must have wisdom to separate things. Use your good sense when reading the Satanic Bible as it is not Spiritual Satanism.
Yes, there is ways to rid of this fear, you must deprogram your mind of xtianity by reading more the sites (mainly the section "Sermons" and the informations of power meditations).
To revenge you can use Runic Magic. Make sure your are doing the meditations as well. One thing depends another.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nell Barbara Fusini <robynfusini@... wrote:

Greetings brothers and sisters I'm new to Satanism and got the satanic bible by Anton lavey just yesterday. I love Satanism and everything it stands for.. I also did the dedication is ritual.. I have a problem though.. I come from a xian background, im 21 years old and i still live with my mother who's an obsessive xian.. Its really annoying.. And i really do not know how to do some rituals.. I do talk and pray to Satan but i know it's not enough.. I need to do more..
Also for some reason i still have some fears in me when it comes down to Satan and his demons! I don't know why.. I just get paranoid at times.. Maybe its due to what I've been told by xians.. Is there anyway i can get rid of these fears and trust Satan and his demons fully? And another problem is im trying to destroy somebody who's hurt me badly.. I want him cursed!!!! But then again don't know how to do it.. Please brothers and sisters help me..
Hail Satan!!!

I have read the Satanic Bible as well and it does have some good stuff in it, and I do admire AL. However, unlike the author -- I know that Satan is actually here with me and is my God and I know my guardian demon(s) are here as well and very real. I'm pretty sure the majority of spiritual satanist believe in Satan as well, but I will only speak for myself.Welcome -- I'm sure in your heart you have always been one of us.

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Nell Barbara Fusini <robynfusini@... wrote:
  Greetings brothers and sisters I'm new to Satanism and got the satanic bible by Anton lavey just yesterday. I love Satanism and everything it stands for.. I also did the dedication is ritual..  I have a problem though.. I come from a xian background, im 21 years old and i still live with my mother who's an obsessive xian.. Its really annoying.. And i really do not know how to do some rituals.. I do talk and pray to Satan but i know it's not enough.. I need to do more..
Hail Satan!!!
<hr>From: Kait Jordan
Sent: 5/1/2013 7:24 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan 

thanks 

Hail Satan  

[The entire original message is not included.]

Thanks a lot! That really helped. I'll do more research on the site because I do really need to deprogram my mind with the xians bullshit! Its so annoying though.. They're everywhere! And all my mother talks about is the Nazarene and how much she trusts in him and his dumbass angels! Anyways.. What's
Runic Magic?
<hr>From: egon_88_666
Sent: 5/2/2013 3:32 PM
To: Nell Barbara Fusini; [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Carl Jung

First of, you must have wisdom to separate things. Use your good sense when reading the Satanic Bible as it is not Spiritual Satanism.
Yes, there is ways to rid of this fear, you must deprogram your mind of xtianity by reading more the sites (mainly the section "Sermons" and the informations of power meditations).
To revenge you can use Runic Magic. Make sure your are doing the meditations as well. One thing depends another.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nell Barbara Fusini <robynfusini@... wrote:

Greetings brothers and sisters I'm new to Satanism and got the satanic bible by Anton lavey just yesterday. I love Satanism and everything it stands for.. I also did the dedication is ritual.. I have a problem though.. I come from a xian background, im 21 years old and i still live with my mother who's an obsessive xian.. Its really annoying.. And i really do not know how to do some rituals.. I do talk and pray to Satan but i know it's not enough.. I need to do more..
Hail Satan!!!

Is the most powerful ways of magic and is that we more use. It's in the section:

"SATANIC WITCHCRAFT" - "Divination"
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html

One example of its use is the 40 days ritual (see "Satanic Rosary" for information about 40 days workings)against the Vaticancer:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/93176

Thanks a lot! That really helped. I'll do more research on the site because I do really need to deprogram my mind with the xians bullshit! Its so annoying though.. They're everywhere! And all my mother talks about is the Nazarene and how much she trusts in him and his dumbass angels! Anyways.. What's
Runic Magic?

Awesome! I'll check it out.
<hr>From: egon_88_666
Sent: 5/3/2013 2:07 PM
To: Nell Barbara Fusini; [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Carl Jung

Is the most powerful ways of magic and is that we more use. It's in the section:

"SATANIC WITCHCRAFT" - "Divination"
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html

One example of its use is the 40 days ritual (see "Satanic Rosary" for information about 40 days workings)against the Vaticancer:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/93176

Runic Magic?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back