Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Capability and potential

Quinn Gluska

Good evening, all. I was just wondering something because I had gotten some bad news from a friend.
The idea is that some people are just not 'cut out' for Occultism or Witchcraft, that, much like aptitudes in other areas, regardless of their passion or hard work, they might never achieve the level of skill they yearn for.
I've been struggling a lot with such things myself, including lucid dreams and yogic positions.
The point of what I ask is just this: Is it true? Can some people, such as myself, really just be destined for failure before even starting out, regardless of the effort put into it?
And if not, can anyone actually assist in things like lucid dreaming or ectoplasm manifestation? Any bits of advice are helpful.

Well.. if you affirm (keep repeating to yourself) that you are 'destined for failure' well of course you'd fail.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and maybe that is just not something you are strong at. Work with what you got and enhance your strengths. That does not mean that you should neglect area's you are not so strong in though.

We are people, not robots. That means every person is different and so are you.

If it is a really big issue maybe do a Freeing the soul working to get rid of these obstructions? There are other ways as well on how to assist in this, although it'd be better if you found for yourself what to do. Thurisaz is said to help with breaking blockages of some sort though..

Oh if you haven't yet, take a look at your natal chart.

(also perhaps work on the 3rd eye, clairvoyance & audience points as well as the 6th chakra if not crown chakra as well).

Also lol, I don't think ectoplasm excists.

@vagdavercustis666 - of course ectoplasm exists, it's actually important in a variety of magical workings.
Malpirgi Zodinu

Someone's talents, or lack thereof, will be shown in their natal chart. Someone's natal chart is a map of their soul and shows their strengths, weaknesses, past, and future. However, someone's natal chart is not set in stone. We as Satanists have the ability to nullify negative aspects of our natal chart, prevent "fated" negative events from occurring, and empower the planets in our natal chart to offset detrimental planetary positions.

Azazel's Astrology for Satanists
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html 
How to Obliterate Your Saturn
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15507.html  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back