Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cant speak with demon somehow?please help!(im new)

laiyantoye

hi, name is laiyan. Ive been dedicated to Satan for 2 month now and i been doing power meditation every day now about 20 min ,morning and night! Since i made my dedication i have not being able too talk to demons somehow and have not seen anything strange or any coecidence! I talk with father Satan everyday but it feel like im talking to myself its realy frustrating.. somehow i keep meditating but nothing realy happen.. you guys got any tip on how speak demons or y i haven got any luck so far.. ,tanks help would be realy apreciated! hail satan!!!

Maybe if you don't really "try" to speak with them it might help. Like, keep meditating, but just let it come to you instead of pushing it. Void meditations might help. Have you tried doing those? It's sorta difficult at first, but as you get better at it and can hold it for longer periods of time, eventually something's gonna happen. 
Personally, I found that I became a lot more sensitive after I got better at feeling and manipulating energy. I don't know if that will help you or not, but try playing with different meditations and see what works. Maybe throw your own twist on things too. Like with void meditations, I had a hard time focusing at first so I put a quarter  on my head and focused on that until I was able to clear my mind without it. So just keep playing around with different things and see what works for you. 

On Oct 30, 2011, at 8:33 PM, "laiyantoye" <laiyantoye@... wrote:
  hi, name is laiyan. Ive been dedicated to Satan for 2 month now and i been doing power meditation every day now about 20 min ,morning and night! Since i made my dedication i have not being able too talk to demons somehow and have not seen anything strange or any coecidence! I talk with father Satan everyday but it feel like im talking to myself its realy frustrating.. somehow i keep meditating but nothing realy happen.. you guys got any tip on how speak demons or y i haven got any luck so far.. ,tanks help would be realy apreciated! hail satan!!!

Sometimes Demons don't talk to you at all or ever, speaking is not the only ways of communicating, sometimes they communicate in different ways; like through coincidences, sounds that don't make sense, images, animals, dreams. Also, you need to be patient, you can't expect to open up all of the energy pathways that has been lost to you in an instant, many people have to study and keep at it for a long time. My experience was similar, but I just didn't expect anything, i tried to contact my demon with no results for many months, and then unexpectedly it happened. They are always watching you and waiting till you are ready, you can't force these things. Patience and preserverence are the keys to success. Something that might help you in meditation; I found that going to specific brain level (Alpha, or Theta) and training my mind in dynamic activities helps tremendously, meditating and doing nothing while in that state doesn't really accomplish anything. Focus on making your visuaizations strong, and clear and vivid. Ask for the guidance, even if you don't get an answer immediately, it WILL come, but you must be open to it and willing to recognize it.

Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "laiyantoye" <laiyantoye@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back