Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

cant sleep

Yes, Blackkat is true ! If you are not in big worries,  insomnia is one of the symptoms of awakening of kundalini.in "old" sermons, HP Maxine gave all the symptoms of awakening and then raising.In general, she said, we don't sleep too because our GD works on us to help the Snake.Great for you !Hail Satan ! 
De : blackkat_411 <egret23@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Jeu 10 mars 2011, 14h 18min 12s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: cant sleep

Hail Satan!! Shannon, you are increasing the electricity in your body and brain-- http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hey does consistent meditation make a person inable to sleep at nite? or maybe its just me?

I'm experiencing the same. I've always had trouble with sleep - but these past few years it has gone overboard. Not that I mind, but it's nice (in a weird sort of way) to know that there are others experiencing the same.

But in addition to this, I am also wondering about the twitches. See, I recently found that I might have fibromyalgia.
This can mean twitching every once in a while, among other things, though more when under stress. I have found this to be slightly increased after meditation as my muscles start twitching more than usual. Does anybody relate to this? If yes, how do you "keep it under control", so to speak?

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, Shannon, btw.

Thank you.

Hail Enki-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Hail Satan!! Shannon, you are increasing the electricity in your body and brain-- http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

hey does consistent meditation make a person inable to sleep at nite? or maybe its just me?

I'm not sure..

I've used deep trance meditation to help me sleep, but its never caused an inability to do so o_O

Ave Satanas!

thanks all lol but hmmm i dont think its my kundalini awakening well i did do yoga and meditations on my crown chakra thats it lo. but thanks anyway :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:13:17 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
From: "Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: cant sleep

Yes, Blackkat is true ! If you are not in big worries, insomnia is one of the
symptoms of awakening of kundalini.
in "old" sermons, HP Maxine gave all the symptoms of awakening and then raising.
In general, she said, we don't sleep too because our GD works on us to help the
Snake.
Great for you !
Hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: cant sleep

Hail Satan!! Shannon, you are increasing the electricity in your body and
brain-- http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hey does consistent meditation make a person inable to sleep at nite? or maybe
its just me?

oh no problem catharuina lol maybe its not fibromyalgia maybe its just increased bioelectricity :) hmm not too sure
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:14:46 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: cant sleep

I'm experiencing the same. I've always had trouble with sleep - but these past few years it has gone overboard. Not that I mind, but it's nice (in a weird sort of way) to know that there are others experiencing the same.

But in addition to this, I am also wondering about the twitches. See, I recently found that I might have fibromyalgia.
This can mean twitching every once in a while, among other things, though more when under stress. I have found this to be slightly increased after meditation as my muscles start twitching more than usual. Does anybody relate to this? If yes, how do you "keep it under control", so to speak?

Thank you.

Hail Enki-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <sou

no problem catharina lol
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:14:46 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: cant sleep

Thank you.

Hail Enki-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <sou

the ones that involve amplyfieng ur energy,yea i know,when first i did the aura empowering meditation i feel so energetic i cant keep quiet,like my lil kitty,lol   anyway,just use the energy for a working or give them to the gods as a form of thanksgiving.breathe it out,the reverse of how u attain it at first.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 10, 2011 3:42:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] cant sleep

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back