Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can't roll r's

Sorry man there are no substitutes so you will have to learn there are videos and websites that will help youI know exactly how you feel I started IOut the same way but after around 2-3months I am able to roll good enough to do meditation There will be times where it sucks but You will have to stick with it but trust me it is worth it Also lots of meditations that require rolled r's so there is no avoiding it xd Good luck !!:)Hail Satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 3, 2015, at 10:37 PM, Nick Roger satanic666avesatanas@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
So I can't roll my r's, like at all. What should I do? Can there be a substitute or can I not do some of the meditations since I can't roll my r's?
HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone [/TD]

Just keep trying to roll it, over, and over, and over again. Just try to practice the way it feels.Put the tip of your tongue at the top of your mouth, keep it their gently, then blow lots of air out of your mouth. Just keep doing it over and over. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 3, 2015, at 22:37, "Nick Roger satanic666avesatanas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
So I can't roll my r's, like at all. What should I do? Can there be a substitute or can I not do some of the meditations since I can't roll my r's?
HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back