Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can't people read?

vabzirteloch

Recently I've been seeing many posts that are just 'Someone help me', and they want help in something that's clearly on the JoS website, in full detail, one just have to read it. And they are not writing about a detail they don't understand or something like that, they come up with things like 'I want to open my chakras'.

Damn it people, how did you got in this group? There's a fucking link on the group's main page, to the JoS website! Reading that website will answer most of your questions! Learn to READ!

I'm sorry if I hurt someone, but I'm really pissed off today...

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

I know exactly what you are talking about

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Recently I've been seeing many posts that are just 'Someone help me', and they want help in something that's clearly on the JoS website, in full detail, one just have to read it. And they are not writing about a detail they don't understand or something like that, they come up with things like 'I want to open my chakras'.

Damn it people, how did you got in this group? There's a fucking link on the group's main page, to the JoS website! Reading that website will answer most of your questions! Learn to READ!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

..Hail Satan!! WOW!! I am feeling the same way today, I have been trying to help a young girl who lives down the road from me. I give her exposing christianity link. As this family is some kind of kike non-sense {i think jewhova witless} i feal bad and somedays let her use my computer--{they not allowed cell phones or computers}. Now, i see she acsess the group from here and ask if i am telling her correct info??? WTF
As you say, people need to READ and STUDY what JOS is all about, not ask people their opinions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!! That was me that just answered your post, Blackkat.
I don't know what this girl did, but my stuff keeps coming under another account.
I may have to close all accounts. My apologies.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!
I agree with this it makes wonder how they came about the groups if they haven't even read the site.
-Cordially-
Scorned

Blackkat- She probably just clicked the "stay logged in" option. Make sure she doesn't in the future, or you will keep logging into her account instead of yours. Remember how Darklady kept posting with her son's account?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

I don't know what this girl did, but my stuff keeps coming under another account.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

..Hail Satan!! Thanks Lydia, I closed that account. I usually use laptop, but this computer is used by 3 others so I can't have this person messing it up. It should be ok now, right? I was just angry that day why she thought i was lying to her. Yes, she belongs on teens group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Blackkat- She probably just clicked the "stay logged in" option. Make sure she doesn't in the future, or you will keep logging into her account instead of yours. Remember how Darklady kept posting with her son's account?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

I am a noobiebody but hey I say things as I see them,
and
all the hands screaming gimme may just mean that people are
tired of the xianist way of thinking that abstinence is divine,
and we must be ashamed of imagining something better, phhhtt..
yuchyucheeeyuch phtttdamage control..
and they are reBELLing,
and just MAYBE they sense
what High Priestess Maxine Dietrich says
to be
absolutely true, that
'Satan is the God of indulgence' !!!!!!
let's rebel against xianmindedness
who pushes embarassment and lack,
and instead, THANK Father Satan
who brings forth strength and understanding
AND EVERYTHING in all forums
beyond our wildest dreams
(I learned this after I committed my life to
Father Satan, btw, fwiw)
sign me as..
~A noobody of no importance~
Hail Father Satan who loves all his children !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

I know exactly what you are talking about

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

I THINK THATS KIND OF RUDE, IM NEW AN I STAY ASKING FOR HELP. YES THERE IS A SITE, BUT THERE IS NOT "EVERYTHING" ON THE SITE, AND SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE A FEW MORE QUESTIONS AN HAVE NO ONE TO RUN TO TO ASK, NOT EVERYONE CONDONES SS..I PERSONALY WANT TO LEARN MORE SO I ASK QUESTIONS. THOUGHT THAT WAS THE POINT, OF THE GROUP TO LEARN AN TEACH ACH OTHER AN SPREAD SS. BUT YOU PUT POSTS LIKE THIS MAY INTIMATE SOME PEOPLE AN NOW THEY DONT EVEN WANNA ASK. SO TAKE YOUR BAD DAY AN GO ELSE WHERE WE DID NOTHING TO YOU. SORRY THAT YOUR HAVING A BAD DAY

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

I THINK THATS KIND OF RUDE, IM NEW AN I STAY ASKING FOR HELP. YES THERE IS A SITE, BUT THERE IS NOT "EVERYTHING" ON THE SITE, AND SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE A FEW MORE QUESTIONS AN HAVE NO ONE TO RUN TO TO ASK, NOT EVERYONE CONDONES SS..I PERSONALY WANT TO LEARN MORE SO I ASK QUESTIONS. THOUGHT THAT WAS THE POINT, OF THE GROUP TO LEARN AN TEACH ACH OTHER AN SPREAD SS. BUT YOU PUT POSTS LIKE THIS MAY INTIMATE SOME PEOPLE AN NOW THEY DONT EVEN WANNA ASK. SO TAKE YOUR BAD DAY AN GO ELSE WHERE WE DID NOTHING TO YOU. SORRY THAT YOUR HAVING A BAD DAY

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

I know! It's not that hard to read the site. But some people just want
everything handed to them, which is another symptom of xianity. Makes
people extremely lazy. Hail Father Satan!

On 2/19/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Blackkat- She probably just clicked the "stay logged in" option. Make sure
she doesn't in the future, or you will keep logging into her account instead
of yours. Remember how Darklady kept posting with her son's account?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

I don't know what this girl did, but my stuff keeps coming under another
account.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@
wrote:

Recently I've been seeing many posts that are just 'Someone help me',
and they want help in something that's clearly on the JoS website, in
full detail, one just have to read it. And they are not writing about a
detail they don't understand or something like that, they come up with
things like 'I want to open my chakras'.

Damn it people, how did you got in this group? There's a fucking link on
the group's main page, to the JoS website! Reading that website will
answer most of your questions! Learn to READ!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yes and no mo mo,I for one see both sides.Most simple things can be answered in just the first few pages,but there are somethings that are hard to find,and even harder to answer.But in the 2 years I have been here,most of the questions asked,can be answered by reading the first few categories,and I have to agree,that is pure laziness.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Can't people read?

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

I've said this many times. There's nothing wrong with asking questions that you can't find answers for. The people who endlessly ask for a link for this or that time and again. What we have been saying is read the website, all of it. I'm tired of seeing posts that say "where's the link to opening my third eye" clearly these people have not read the website. Ultimately we are saying don't be lazy. First look for yourself and if you truly can't find something then ask. I'm not accusing you, just explaining our side.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo mo" <precious8590@... wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Mo mo, if newbies ask about 'how to summon a Demon' or 'how to meditate' this is BEYOND obvious that they are fuckin' LAZY.

JoS is huge, but this is not an excuse.

Before I ask ANY question, I check JoS first, then search the forums and only then, when I can't find what I was looking for do I post a question.

Some newbies do not even BOTHER to do that much because this would strain their palm fingers, let alone the brain.

You want to learn more, as we all do - but it doesn't mean that JoS is the only source of knowledge (though an immensely potent one). People need to learn how to use this forum, for it also contains tons of info.

Who got the message will understand what Vabzir wanted to convey - you would be surprised how irritating it is to have your inbox spammed with questions that could have been avoided by simply reading JoS first so as to know where's what.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo mo" <precious8590@... wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

now that makes sense, I thought blackkat had a split personlity,
this also answers my 3 year mystery..
don't save passwords on a shared computer..
Hail Satan !!
Hail Lilith !!

..Hail Satan!! Thanks Lydia, I closed that account. I usually use laptop, but this computer is used by 3 others so I can't have this person messing it up. It should be ok now, right? I was just angry that day why she thought i was lying to her. Yes, she belongs on teens group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back