Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can't get along

robmartinez1996

Hey everyone , I have just noticed that little by little I haven't been getting along with my xtian friends like they get me mad more than usual cause of the energy they are giving off . And I was wondering if any one else had a similar problem like this?
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I've had similar experiences with my friends in the past and present. I get really annoyed and irritated with ppl very easily who aren't SS. Idk if it has to do with their energy which I don't doubt that it does. This has brought me down to 2-3 friends that I've known since middle school which is all I need. So I can definitely relate to you. If I were you I would consider finding new friends who can make you feel happy.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2013, at 5:29 PM, "robmartinez1996" <robmartinez1996@... wrote:

Hey everyone , I have just noticed that little by little I haven't been getting along with my xtian friends like they get me mad more than usual cause of the energy they are giving off . And I was wondering if any one else had a similar problem like this?
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yes. I recently dropped two good friends of mine who weren't Spiritual Satanists. I only knew one for about 3 years, and the other a little over one year. They were occultists that did nothing to empower themselves spiritually, did not open their soul (and thereby did not get spiritual or psychic experiences) and gathered and hoarded information that did nothing to advance them and grant them wisdom, knowledge and understanding.Because of these factors (amongst others) they grew arrogant and had no respect for Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell. Thinking they were better then others. Because one had some book deals in the making and another was a teacher, teaching students about a specific occult path. There's nothing wrong with this unless you're teaching and publishing bullshit information (instead of guiding people to learn on their own and explain things to them if you're more advanced) and fattening your ego in the process, thereby blinding you to constructive criticism from close friends who actually KNOW what they are talking about.
As your eyes open to the truth about islam, christianity and the jews, it's hard to stay in the same social circle with the same people who are not growing along and learning with you. And are glad to ignore the truth, even if you shoved it in front of them. Not everyone wants to wake up. It's hard to accept truth and do the changes in yourself along with it. And thereby, your world. People drug themselves on reality tv, over-consumption of material goods, gossip tabloids, drugs and alcohol. Or work to earn money to buy nicer things then their neighbours, thinking that what they own is the measure of their worth.
Lord Satan and your Guardians will bring other people into your life, who will grow as you grow, and understand your situation as you change through study, meditation and empowering yourself. Because they are going through the same thing themselves. Or have gone through it.Although it's a lonely path, you needn't be alone. Even if you don't meet people right away, work on yourself and your relationship to Lord Satan.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 1:27:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Can't get along

I've had similar experiences with my friends in the past and present. I get really annoyed and irritated with ppl very easily who aren't SS. Idk if it has to do with their energy which I don't doubt that it does. This has brought me down to 2-3 friends that I've known since middle school which is all I need. So I can definitely relate to you. If I were you I would consider finding new friends who can make you feel happy.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yep. It happens every once in a while (Probably more than people want to admit). I agree with Makela on that. I think it might have to do with negative energies...and the things that are usually attached to them. It's at a constant battle with you so it can become physically exhausting very fast just to try to have polite conversations with them. I'm sorry if that means you have to lose them but you can always find more friends. I've trained myself to check out particular energies that are attractive to my own. Usually means you'll have a better time with that. (I think that's also referred to as judging others) I wish you the best of luck in solving friend problems though.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

This is something that has really affected me recently. My family is very xian, and I've tried opening them to the truth and they don't bother listening. I don't know if it is their energy particularly my mother, we have been getting in arguments more often, and i just dont feel very connected to them. I feel bad because it's my family, but they are all so deluded it naturally just pushes me away. Any body else experienced angst/tension towards family? If so how do i go about dealing with this? It makes it very hard to advance when Im living at home with them. Not to mention the fact that everybody else I am surrounded by is idiotic and nobody else seems to care about the truth.

In cases like this it is probably best to spend some time by yourself. It is almost always a bad idea to share your beliefs with those you love (family and friends). Just be very careful about who you let know about your beliefs. They should be kept private.

I find peace and comfort when I am alone. It might be good to take a walk if the weather is nice. In any event it is better to stay out of trouble. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Silence is Golden.

HAIL SATAN!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/index.html
On Thursday, May 8, 2014 5:36 PM, "aquallascott@..." <aquallascott@... wrote:
  This is something that has really affected me recently. My family is very xian, and I've tried opening them to the truth and they don't bother listening. I don't know if it is their energy particularly my mother, we have been getting in arguments more often, and i just dont feel very connected to them. I feel bad because it's my family, but they are all so deluded it naturally just pushes me away. Any body else experienced angst/tension towards family? If so how do i go about dealing with this? It makes it very hard to advance when Im living at home with them. Not to mention the fact that everybody else I am surrounded by is idiotic and nobody else seems to care about the truth.

I've pretty much cut off my whole social life, people I knew for years and years and years... a few more than 10. " <em>I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE" - Satan the Al Jilwah</em>[/B]

From: richardlesterhailsatan11@... <richardlesterhailsatan11@...;
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Can't get along
Sent: Thu, May 8, 2014 11:55:01 PM

<td val[/IMG]   "IT IS MY DESIRE THAT ALL MY FOLLOWERS UNITE IN A BOND OF UNITY, LEST THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT PREVAIL AGAINST THEM."  
[/TD]

I am not sure that the way you are taking that is the way Father meant it. I do not believe He expects us to cut ourselves off from people we have known for years or from family members completely. You don't tell them that you are a Satanist. And you don't attend Xtian gatherings, etc. Just politely turn them down with some excuse or the other. Or say you don't believe that way anymore. If they ask why, just say it is personal and you don't want to discuss it. However, you do not go out of your way to be with Xtians, etc. But don't go out of your way to not be with old friends or family, not if they are family especially. Father doesn't expect us to cut ourselves off from family, not as long as they are not a problem. Do associate yourself with other Satanist people of like mind.

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 4:46 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  I've pretty much cut off my whole social life, people I knew for years and years and years... a few more than 10. " <em>I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE" - Satan the Al Jilwah</em>

i had the same problem with this, my parents and i became so disconnected and thats why i felt i was being rejected by my family. 

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 7:55 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  "IT IS MY DESIRE THAT ALL MY FOLLOWERS UNITE IN A BOND OF UNITY, LEST THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT PREVAIL AGAINST THEM."  

In some ways yes have the same problems. I did hide it some from them but not for long. My stupid husband actually was offended I didnt talk to him before I dedicated. PLEASE!!!!!!!!! For what. To get his permission or for him to try to talk me out of it. Not happening either way. As I am older, and have a decent job I do not have to rely on them for anything. I did decide it is my house and I will do as I damn well please. I have been me and threw it in their face, and if they don't like it then there is the door. The kids have been asking if we are getting a divorce because I just don't want to be around him. He is a not church attending christian. Work isnt a lot of fun either. A nurse in the middle of bible belt. You should have seen the looks I received when a coworker asked me to go pray with them and a patient and I basically told her that shit wasn't happening. So basically in my experience it is normal. I know, long winded for that. With all my love devotion and dedication to father Satan and the Gods/Goddesses

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back