Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

candles

forsakenvampire2003

do you have to use unscented candles or does it matter? i see some black candles at a store but there all like black licorace scented any thoughts would help.

Hail satan

I think you can use them if they are scented. If you look around online there are stores where you can buy black candles that are unscented.

I heard that the scent of black licorice helps with female arousal. But I think it would do just fine, otherwise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forsakenvampire2003" <forsakenvampire2003@... wrote:

do you have to use unscented candles or does it matter? i see some black candles at a store but there all like black licorace scented any thoughts would help.

Hail satan

Nah, just depends on your preference. Do what you feel is best.

On 11/17/09, Sho <oh.sheepie@... wrote:
I heard that the scent of black licorice helps with female arousal. But I
think it would do just fine, otherwise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forsakenvampire2003"
<forsakenvampire2003@... wrote:

do you have to use unscented candles or does it matter? i see some black
candles at a store but there all like black licorace scented any thoughts
would help.

Hail satan

If you're going to go online to do it, I suggest going to www.13moons.com That's where I got my candles.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forsakenvampire2003" <forsakenvampire2003@... wrote:

Hail satan

if one doesnt have black candles, does the color matter specificly, or could one do the entire rituals in their own ashterial temple (pardon my english skills) if candles are a problem in rituals.

If black is unavailable, red, dark blue, purple, these sorts of colours are fine. It's about the intent, not the candles XD

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wdylan5550" <wdylan5550@... wrote:

if one doesnt have black candles, does the color matter specificly, or could one do the entire rituals in their own ashterial temple (pardon my english skills) if candles are a problem in rituals.

i learned how to make candles out of honey comb wax so... If any one needs candles please email me at alleycat5@... and use this order form
(all of the candles are free)

Name:
adress:
quantity:
Color:
Hight(in cm please):
Width(cm):
Any aditonal information:

Luv&peace, Mave Katie & Ali

why does the color of the candles matter? Lucifer mean morning Light right? how come his candle color isnt white? because Lucifer is light and pure right ? doesnt white represent light purity and the likes?

I found a white candle in my aunts house she's a jecova whitness is it possible to enchant its energy and manipulate it to a satanic energy cause its the only one I have for flame meditation

ofcourse

------------------------------
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 5:35 PM EST Greg wrote:

I found a white candle in my aunts house she's a jecova whitness is it possible to enchant its energy and manipulate it to a satanic energy cause its the only one I have for flame meditation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back