Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can you meditate with partner in the same room.

BlueDragon

Hello,
I was wondering if i can do my meditation routine while my partner is in the same bed. She is not a ss.

Because i read somewhere that cleaning your aura around other people and animals could be disastrous but i’ve heard mixed opinions
If you breathe in energy it can accidentally be drawn from other people and pets. You'll need to make sure you aren't taking energy from your partner.

And some meditations can be irritating to other people if they sense it, if the vibrations are not in tune with their natural energy. So you will have to see what works for both of you.

If you're just doing visualization that will be fine to do in bed next to her. If you're in a trance and she moves, that can knock you out of trance which can be jarring.

Hello,
I was wondering if i can do my meditation routine while my partner is in the same bed. She is not a ss.
In my opinion cleaning your aura, removes bad energy, Right? Anyone one around might unknowingly draw that in. Any meditation can make a link to anyone or anything, in close proximity. I fully understand. Sometimes when we have the time, being alone is hard.
Praying to Satan for insight into the situation is the best advice I can give you.

Hello,
Yes, you can do that.

You need to be careful of how respectful they are. Things are done in a trance, light at the very least. If your partner is constantly moving, laughing, sneezing, etc, that can be damaging.

My ex couldn't control himself pulling nose hair out whenever I was meditating next to him. Of course, if you pull your nose hair out, you'll more often than not start sneezing. Sometimes he would forget putting his phone on quiet while doomscrolling like a beta NPC. Obviously videos came up and I would be forcefully pulled out of trance.

Unless you're 100% sure your partner can be respectful AND you won't pull energy from them, just do it in a separate room.

If you breathe in energy it can accidentally be drawn from other people and pets. You'll need to make sure you aren't taking energy from your partner.

And some meditations can be irritating to other people if they sense it, if the vibrations are not in tune with their natural energy. So you will have to see what works for both of you.

If you're just doing visualization that will be fine to do in bed next to her. If you're in a trance and she moves, that can knock you out of trance which can be jarring.
Thank you for the answer. being able to meditate in the same room will make this journey easier

In my opinion cleaning your aura, removes bad energy, Right? Anyone one around might unknowingly draw that in.
Cleaning negative energy generally destroys it. It doesn't stay around in the room. And if someone just does the sweeping light method, they can (and should) will the energy further away.

Cleaning negative energy generally destroys it. It doesn't stay around in the room. And if someone just does the sweeping light method, they can (and should) will the energy further away.
Thanks for giving me a better understanding, HPS Lydia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back