Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can you help me find a demon?

Greetings my fellow Satanists,
Because I am new here and I am looking forward to summon a demon (a guardian demon and human friendly because I really need him/her right now) can you help me find the demon that suits me better? (Note that I've read all the articles referring to demons and I think I am ready).

So the demon I am looking for is a demon that can give me fame, money, knowledge, astral projection and magick. I want him/her to be human friendly.

Do you know any demons that could cover all those of my desires and are helpful to new Satanists like me? If so could you give me the demon's name, his/her sigil and any advices on how I should summon him in a perfect way? (If I need any cinnamon or something like that to create an aura or if I need to summon him in a specific day of the week).

I belong to a Christian family so I don't know where to summon him since my house is full of Christian images. If I remove the images till the ritual is over will it be successful?

Thanks for your time and sorry for my spelling<sub></sub><strike></strike>

Demons aren't somebody you can just summon and Ov VEY! YOU'RE MINE NOW TO DO ALL OF MY COMMANDS! OBEY ME DEMON OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!This is xian bullshit lolYou should deprogram yourself from xianity, because you are clearly still deluded by it.
Your GD/s will appear to you when YOU are SPIRITUALLY ready, not when you THINK you're ready.
Plus, you can achieve these things yourself with power meditation.If this is all that you desire, SPIRITUAL Satanism, isn't for you, go join a jeboo cult or something, they'll give you meaningless fame and worthless money too.Be sure to have rabbi anal sex while you're at it.

---In [email protected], <wolfchristidis@... wrote :

Because I am new here and I am looking forward to summon a demon (a guardian demon and human friendly because I really need him/her right now) can you help me find the demon that suits me better? (Note that I've read all the articles referring to demons and I think I am ready).

So the demon I am looking for is a demon that can give me fame, money, knowledge, astral projection and magick. I want him/her to be human friendly.

Do you know any demons that could cover all those of my desires and are helpful to new Satanists like me? If so could you give me the demon's name, his/her sigil and any advices on how I should summon him in a perfect way? (If I need any cinnamon or something like that to create an aura or if I need to summon him in a specific day of the week).

I belong to a Christian family so I don't know where to summon him since my house is full of Christian images. If I remove the images till the ritual is over will it be successful?

So, wolfchristdis, if you don't wish to be a christian bitch any more, be someone, and later, something more than you are now, study THOROUGHLY:

Joy of Satan
However, if you don't care about Truth and Power, go whoreship this reeking kike carcass.

Donotfearthetruth666 has put it beautifully.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <donotfearthetruth666@... wrote :

Demons aren't somebody you can just summon and Ov VEY! YOU'RE MINE NOW TO DO ALL OF MY COMMANDS! OBEY ME DEMON OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!This is xian bullshit lolYou should deprogram yourself from xianity, because you are clearly still deluded by it.
Your GD/s will appear to you when YOU are SPIRITUALLY ready, not when you THINK you're ready.
Plus, you can achieve these things yourself with power meditation.If this is all that you desire, SPIRITUAL Satanism, isn't for you, go join a jeboo cult or something, they'll give you meaningless fame and worthless money too.Be sure to have rabbi anal sex while you're at it.

---In [email protected], <wolfchristidis@... wrote :

Sorry, the only way you can get fame, money, knowledge, astral projection and magic is to do the work needed. The demons are not here to give us whatever we want, whenever you want it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back