Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can you give me some advices?

obscure_aster

Hi everybody!
I've finally made up my mind and I have decided I really want to dedicate so I'm doing it as soon as my parents will be away on holiday so I'll have all the time and space for my ritual.
I wanted to ask you something. First, when do you think I should dedicate? In the morning or at night?
Second, and that's my real matter, there's one of my friends who asked me if he can come and see my dedication. In JoS site its written that I can do it with friends if I want to. The problem is that his is not a satanist (he is not a xstian either of course!!) so I don't know if I can let him stay with me while I'm doing my dedication or not. I'm sure he will keep silent all the time and just sit a bit far from me and watch without interfering, but I'm not sure if it would be unrespectful for Father or what. What should I do?
Thanks a lot for to your time!

Hail Satan!

Zena

Hello Can anyone tell me where to find the Merkaba meditation I can not find any link for it that is working?  If anyone has saved instructions or archive link please send it to me.  
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Can you give me some advices?

Hi everybody!
I've finally made up my mind and I have decided I really want to dedicate so I'm doing it as soon as my parents will be away on holiday so I'll have all the time and space for my ritual.
I wanted to ask you something. First, when do you think I should dedicate? In the morning or at night?
Second, and that's my real matter, there's one of my friends who asked me if he can come and see my dedication. In JoS site its written that I can do it with friends if I want to. The problem is that his is not a satanist (he is not a xstian either of course!!) so I don't know if I can let him stay with me while I'm doing my dedication or not. I'm sure he will keep silent all the time and just sit a bit far from me and watch without interfering, but I'm not sure if it would be unrespectful for Father or what. What should I do?

Hail Satan!

Zena

You can do ur dedication ritual at night or day. Whenever you have privacy and sufficient time to do it good.

Do not bring ur friend unless he is dedicating as well. That is disrespectful and he has no place or need to be their when u do this important ritual. Especially if he is xtian. He shouldn't even know that ur doing this.

Don't be afraid. This is all about YOU and bringing urself before Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@... wrote:

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

Thanks for answering, I really appreciated it!

Ok, I was just asking 'cause he was almost praying me to be there when I do my ritual...I had the feeling it wasn't right but since it wasn't written anywhere I was not sure! He is not xtian, I would never tell to a xtian about our Father, I know too well the would not understand. I'll tell him he can't let him in so. Thanks again!

I'm a bit anxious about it if I have to tell the truth, but I'm sure that after that everything will be better! Thanks for your words!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

You can do ur dedication ritual at night or day. Whenever you have privacy and sufficient time to do it good.

Do not bring ur friend unless he is dedicating as well. That is disrespectful and he has no place or need to be their when u do this important ritual. Especially if he is xtian. He shouldn't even know that ur doing this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@ wrote:

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

i did it and before i got caught and kicked out i tried to do it alone as possible (by that i mean i lived with others and did best i could to be alone).
see what im saying here
doing this alone is the best way to go friend
TRUST ME

also even though it does not matter on time of day i personally would say night time is better.  i mean i dunno what it is but night time just seems to work for me and i may be moving soon (not 100% sure on that yet) and i do not know what my future living arrangements will be but whatever they are and are like i personally would want privacy with satanism in general.
mostly due to the fact that most people are assholes and cannot be trusted to know what people like us are up to.this is because people are quick to label us as bad and evil which of course we are not.

Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Can you give me some advices?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@... wrote:

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

I really don't think it matters what time a the day you do it Zena,but having someone attending that is not one of us,I am not sure is a good idea.The dedication is very personal,between Father and yourself,so you might want to reconsider,about having your friend attend.But thats just some friendly advice,the choice is always up to you though. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

I tried to get the link for you by using the "waybackmachine" but when I did all of the pictures were not there which was very odd. I do have the link to my youtube channel however that includes a vid on this meditation and has all of the correct pictures and instructions. So you can either use this link to my vid or try the "waybackmachine" again on your own. I hope either option can help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVafX9pj04

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], saad <chicagoguy11185@... wrote:

Hello Can anyone tell me where to find the Merkaba meditation I can not find any link for it that is working?  If anyone has saved instructions or archive link please send it to me.  

Hail Satan!

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

hot guy is right just do it alone you can not trust your friend ------------------------------ On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 10:19 PM IST Hot Guy wrote: i did it and before i got caught and kicked out i tried to do it alone as possible (by that i mean i lived with others and did best i could to be alone). see what im saying here doing this alone is the best way to go friend TRUST ME also even though it does not matter on time of day i personally would say night time is better.  i mean i dunno what it is but night time just seems to work for me and i may be moving soon (not 100% sure on that yet) and i do not know what my future living arrangements will be but whatever they are and are like i personally would want privacy with satanism in general. mostly due to the fact that most people are assholes and cannot be trusted to know what people like us are up to. this is because people are quick to label us as bad and evil which of course we
are not. ________________________________ From: Syt R <jri9vero@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:11 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Can you give me some advices?   You can do ur dedication ritual at night or day. Whenever you have privacy and sufficient time to do it good. Do not bring ur friend unless he is dedicating as well. That is disrespectful and he has no place or need to be their when u do this important ritual. Especially if he is xtian. He shouldn't even know that ur doing this. Don't be afraid. This is all about YOU and bringing urself before Father Satan. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@... wrote: Hi everybody! I've finally made up my mind and I have decided I really want to dedicate so I'm doing it as soon as my parents will be away on holiday so I'll have all the time and space for my ritual. I wanted to ask you
something. First, when do you think I should dedicate? In the morning or at night? Second, and that's my real matter, there's one of my friends who asked me if he can come and see my dedication. In JoS site its written that I can do it with friends if I want to. The problem is that his is not a satanist (he is not a xstian either of course!!) so I don't know if I can let him stay with me while I'm doing my dedication or not. I'm sure he will keep silent all the time and just sit a bit far from me and watch without interfering, but I'm not sure if it would be unrespectful for Father or what. What should I do? Thanks a lot for to your time! Hail Satan! Zena

well daytime is fine if you want but personally from what i hear and such i myself have discovered i prefer night time over day whenever possible.
do not take this the wrong way or anything but i do agree with Brian on the one part.  doing it alone really is best. knowing how much the world is brainwashed today yer friend may get the wrong idea and think what your doing is bad or whatever.  we all know it is not and it is pure GOODNESS  its just that others tend not to see things our way.  and plus what if your friend rats you out to yer folks.  trust me man there are some things that even i would not trust friends knowing or trusting them with or both.  this would my friend (not just this but satanism in general with me) would be one of those things

so unless this friend of yours is planning on dedicating someday also id leave him or her out. its for the best

just telling the truth and looking out for you as i am one who cares.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Can you give me some advices?

I really don't think it matters what time a the day you do it Zena,but having someone attending that is not one of us,I am not sure is a good idea.The dedication is very personal,between Father and yourself,so you might want to reconsider,about having your friend attend.But thats just some friendly advice,the choice is always up to you though. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

Thanks a lot again. I'm following your advices and I'm going to tell him that he can't be there when I dedicate. I'm sure he will understand, he said that if he can't it was ok when he skied me to watch me doing the dedication.
I guess it will make me feel more sure too.
Thanks again! I'm glad you care of me!
Hail Satan!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

well daytime is fine if you want but personally from what i hear and such i myself have discovered i prefer night time over day whenever possible.

do not take this the wrong way or anything but i do agree with Brian on the one part.  doing it alone really is best. knowing how much the world is brainwashed today yer friend may get the wrong idea and think what your doing is bad or whatever.  we all know it is not and it is pure GOODNESS  its just that others tend not to see things our way.  and plus what if your friend rats you out to yer folks.  trust me man there are some things that even i would not trust friends knowing or trusting them with or both.  this would my friend (not just this but satanism in general with me) would be one of those things

so unless this friend of yours is planning on dedicating someday also id leave him or her out. its for the best

just telling the truth and looking out for you as i am one who cares.

Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Can you give me some advices?

I really don't think it matters what time a the day you do it Zena,but having someone attending that is not one of us,I am not sure is a good idea.The dedication is very personal,between Father and yourself,so you might want to reconsider,about having your friend attend.But thats just some friendly advice,the choice is always up to you though.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

Yeah, I was really unsure about letting him staying but now I have made up my mind and I will do it alone also because I'm feeling better about it. You are right, it's something too personal to be shared. I'll tell him, I'm sure he will understand!
Thanks a lot for answering, Brian! I really appreciated it! Your help was precious for me!
Hail Satan!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I really don't think it matters what time a the day you do it Zena,but having someone attending that is not one of us,I am not sure is a good idea.The dedication is very personal,between Father and yourself,so you might want to reconsider,about having your friend attend.But thats just some friendly advice,the choice is always up to you though.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

I will. Thanks for answering!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

hot guy is right just do it alone you can not trust your friend ------------------------------ On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 10:19 PM IST Hot Guy wrote: i did it and before i got caught and kicked out i tried to do it alone as possible (by that i mean i lived with others and did best i could to be alone). see what im saying here doing this alone is the best way to go friend TRUST ME also even though it does not matter on time of day i personally would say night time is better.  i mean i dunno what it is but night time just seems to work for me and i may be moving soon (not 100% sure on that yet) and i do not know what my future living arrangements will be but whatever they are and are like i personally would want privacy with satanism in general. mostly due to the fact that most people are assholes and cannot be trusted to know what people like us are up to. this is because people are quick to label us as bad and evil which of course we
are not. ________________________________ From: Syt R <jri9vero@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:11 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Can you give me some advices?   You can do ur dedication ritual at night or day. Whenever you have privacy and sufficient time to do it good. Do not bring ur friend unless he is dedicating as well. That is disrespectful and he has no place or need to be their when u do this important ritual. Especially if he is xtian. He shouldn't even know that ur doing this. Don't be afraid. This is all about YOU and bringing urself before Father Satan. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@ wrote: Hi everybody! I've finally made up my mind and I have decided I really want to dedicate so I'm doing it as soon as my parents will be away on holiday so I'll have all the time and space for my ritual. I wanted to ask you
something. First, when do you think I should dedicate? In the morning or at night? Second, and that's my real matter, there's one of my friends who asked me if he can come and see my dedication. In JoS site its written that I can do it with friends if I want to. The problem is that his is not a satanist (he is not a xstian either of course!!) so I don't know if I can let him stay with me while I'm doing my dedication or not. I'm sure he will keep silent all the time and just sit a bit far from me and watch without interfering, but I'm not sure if it would be unrespectful for Father or what. What should I do? Thanks a lot for to your time! Hail Satan! Zena

Thanks a lot fr your reply, brother, I really appreciated it. Since everybody is telling me that doing it alone is the best thing I wil do it by myself and I'm sure I'll be more comfortable. I trust you all because I feel you are my family so I know you just try to help me in the best way! I'm glad of this, it feels good.
I'm sorry for your situation. I really hope you wil, find soon a better place to livea, I wish you the best!
Again, thanks a lot!
Hail Satan!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

i did it and before i got caught and kicked out i tried to do it alone as possible (by that i mean i lived with others and did best i could to be alone).

see what im saying here

doing this alone is the best way to go friend

TRUST ME

also even though it does not matter on time of day i personally would say night time is better.  i mean i dunno what it is but night time just seems to work for me and i may be moving soon (not 100% sure on that yet) and i do not know what my future living arrangements will be but whatever they are and are like i personally would want privacy with satanism in general.

mostly due to the fact that most people are assholes and cannot be trusted to know what people like us are up to.
this is because people are quick to label us as bad and evil which of course we are not.

Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:11 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@ wrote:

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

you can trust friends with some things in life but in my opinion this is not one of them.  but trust them with anything else in life is usually fine.
only friends of mine though personally that i know are satanists are those here in the JOS.  yeah i don't know them personally but that better than nothing i say and at least i got that.

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 12:59 PM

I will. Thanks for answering!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

are not. ________________________________ From: Syt R <jri9vero@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:11 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Can you give me some advices?   You can do ur dedication ritual at night or day. Whenever you have privacy and sufficient time to do it good. Do not bring ur friend unless he is dedicating as well. That is disrespectful and he has no place or need to be their when u do this important ritual. Especially if he is xtian. He shouldn't even know that ur doing this. Don't be afraid. This is all about YOU and bringing urself before Father Satan. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@ wrote: Hi everybody! I've finally made up my mind and I have decided I really want to dedicate so I'm doing it as soon as my parents will be away on holiday so I'll have all the time and space for my ritual. I wanted to ask you

Just glad I could help Zena,many of the family help me when I first started out, and still do. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 3:02 PM

Yeah, I was really unsure about letting him staying but now I have made up my mind and I will do it alone also because I'm feeling better about it. You are right, it's something too personal to be shared. I'll tell him, I'm sure he will understand!
Thanks a lot for answering, Brian! I really appreciated it! Your help was precious for me!
Hail Satan!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hi everybody!

Hail Satan!

Zena

so iwanted know what happened to this meditation and could any one give it to me please .I wanted to add it to my meditation program .thanks.

HP Vovim Baghie posted in the Advanced Meditation group that he is working on getting it back up. In the mean time, you can download the entire JoS pdf and get it from there. You could try the wayback machine on JoS but it doesn't have the pictures, and it's always good to have the pdf anyway, in case your internet is down.

http://spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.c ... -satan.pdf

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darrion" <darriondivon@... wrote:

so iwanted know what happened to this meditation and could any one give it to me please .I wanted to add it to my meditation program .thanks.

i have a class where i can make anything anything i want out of clay so i thought about it and i want to make something for god but i dont know whats good enough for him.. i want to take him for standing up for us and not letting us be slaves and destroyed by the angels.. so i was wondering if any of you have any ideas on what i can make for him.

A statue of Enki? A bust of Enki? A baphomet? I am an artist as well, have painted a portrait of Enki, I have made numerous statuettes of the Gods out of clay. check it out: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 130&type=3

There are many ways we can honor the Gods. Art is one of the best. Set once told me to make a portrait of him, and I did.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

i have a class where i can make anything anything i want out of clay so i thought about it and i want to make something for god but i dont know whats good enough for him.. i want to take him for standing up for us and not letting us be slaves and destroyed by the angels.. so i was wondering if any of you have any ideas on what i can make for him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back