Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can you change your zodiac sign ?

6spi6der6

ive been wondering if it is possible to change your horoscope.i heard there is a way were we can renew ourselves from our past lives.i have read my moon sign and it is incredibly accurate.its as if it knew you all your life.this is complicated to explain but im not the same person i used to be.libras get influenced by others and there life revolves around others(im a libra).wich explains why im not the same but is there a way i can go back to my old self?i used to be a very talkative and funny guy, good with the ladies and all that shit but now a days its like im just an empty shell of my old self.by meditating i feel as if tho i am repairing my emotions.ugh this is so confusing please help me. HAIL SATAN.
p.s i recommend you check out your moon sign this shit is incredibly accurate. http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/m ... signs.html

<td val[/IMG]I reccomend "The only Astrology book youll ever need" its a thick book that comes with an interactive CD-rom for your birth chart. It explains everything in the book, sun signs, moon signs, etc. I just bought it for $20 and am enjoying it. I was reccomened it by a SS that has 7 yrs of devotion. Im a Libra and i was wondering about if souls had different zodiacc signs in past lives. Im not a glamour or superficial person (which is the basic def of Libras) However other defs do connect. I have come to learn there are  many aspects to our birth sign than whats given, we usually only see sun signs not moon signs.
Hail Satan!!!
--- On Sun, 10/2/11, 6spi6der6 <alreyes57@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] can you change your zodiac sign ?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 2:34 PM

ive been wondering if it is possible to change your horoscope.i heard there is a way were we can renew ourselves from our past lives.i have read my moon sign and it is incredibly accurate.its as if it knew you all your life.this is complicated to explain but im not the same person i used to be.libras get influenced by others and there life revolves around others(im a libra).wich explains why im not the same but is there a way i can go back to my old self?i used to be a very talkative and funny guy, good with the ladies and all that shit but now a days its like im just an empty shell of my old self.by meditating i feel as if tho i am repairing my emotions.ugh this is so confusing please help me. HAIL SATAN.
p.s i recommend you check out your moon sign this shit is incredibly accurate. http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/m ... signs.html
[/TD]

What is that with the obsession with the sun sign again? The sun sign is NOT everything. Many people (like me) exist whose behavior is completely irrelevant to their sun sign because they are mostly influenced by other planets. Also, your ascendant is usually MORE important than your sun sign. You can't make predictions nor know the personal traits of someone if you only know their sun sign.

That's why we have the kabalistic squares to strengthen the natal planets so we can change parts of our lives.

Most mainstream astrology is BULLSHIT, especially the forms which only talk about sun signs and nothing else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

I reccomend "The only Astrology book youll ever need" its a thick book that comes with an interactive CD-rom for your birth chart. It explains everything in the book, sun signs, moon signs, etc. I just bought it for $20 and am enjoying it. I was reccomened it by a SS that has 7 yrs of devotion. Im a Libra and i was wondering about if souls had different zodiacc signs in past lives. Im not a glamour or superficial person (which is the basic def of Libras) However other defs do connect. I have come to learn there are  many aspects to our birth sign than whats given, we usually only see sun signs not moon signs.

Hail Satan!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Also, again there are many things other than the sun and moon signs. There are houses, other planets, ascendants, aspects between planets, ALL of them influence your behavior. This stupid link you gave about the moon sign is another example of mainstream nonsense. Again, it doesn't talk about houses, planets, aspects and other things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

What is that with the obsession with the sun sign again? The sun sign is NOT everything. Many people (like me) exist whose behavior is completely irrelevant to their sun sign because they are mostly influenced by other planets. Also, your ascendant is usually MORE important than your sun sign. You can't make predictions nor know the personal traits of someone if you only know their sun sign.

That's why we have the kabalistic squares to strengthen the natal planets so we can change parts of our lives.

Most mainstream astrology is BULLSHIT, especially the forms which only talk about sun signs and nothing else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

I reccomend "The only Astrology book youll ever need" its a thick book that comes with an interactive CD-rom for your birth chart. It explains everything in the book, sun signs, moon signs, etc. I just bought it for $20 and am enjoying it. I was reccomened it by a SS that has 7 yrs of devotion. Im a Libra and i was wondering about if souls had different zodiacc signs in past lives. Im not a glamour or superficial person (which is the basic def of Libras) However other defs do connect. I have come to learn there are  many aspects to our birth sign than whats given, we usually only see sun signs not moon signs.

Hail Satan!!!
--- On Sun, 10/2/11, 6spi6der6 <alreyes57@ wrote:

Unfortunately, it's impossible to change any aspect of your natal
chart. However, meditating consistently raises your energy to a
higher vibration and lessens the influence astrology has over you.
Here are some useful sermons by HP Vovim and HP Maxine on this
subject:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/22292

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/15829

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

It is possible to change aspects of your natal chart. Example: "The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the third [solar] chakra, *STRENGTHENS A WEAKENED/DEBILITATED SUN IN ONE'S ASTROLOGY CHART* e.t.c."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

subject:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

I meant "change" as in switching Mercury in Leo to Mercury in Gemini.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

It is possible to change aspects of your natal chart. Example: "The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the third [solar] chakra, *STRENGTHENS A WEAKENED/DEBILITATED SUN IN ONE'S ASTROLOGY CHART* e.t.c."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

subject:

Hail Satan!!!

Of course you can't change the physical position of the planet and make it behave as if it's in gemini, but I'm sure you can change the habits and other things in your life so that you are like a mercury in gemini person with a bit of aura programming or runes or something else.

Part of this is covered in "strengthening a weakened/debilitated mercury in one's astrology chart with the mercury square" as mercury in leo is in its fall sign and weakened.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

subject:

Hail Satan!!!

I've never thought of using aura programming or runes to override the
natural function of a birth planet, but its an interesting idea.
Thanks for the tip, I think I'll give it a shot.

I've read the Kabalistic Square pages many times and don't disagree
with anything you've said. I know from experience that they do help
strengthen weakened/debilitated planets and improve the affairs
they rule. Apparently, I didn't quite grasp what the OP wanted to achieve and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Of course you can't change the physical position of the planet and make it behave as if it's in gemini, but I'm sure you can change the habits and other things in your life so that you are like a mercury in gemini person with a bit of aura programming or runes or something else.

Part of this is covered in "strengthening a weakened/debilitated mercury in one's astrology chart with the mercury square" as mercury in leo is in its fall sign and weakened.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

subject:

Hail Satan!!!

thank you, this is what i wanted to know. HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 3:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: can you change your zodiac sign ?

subject:

Hail Satan!!!

whats up with your attitude diznit geesh. i mean i know your telling me straight up but have a lil respect.also i dont really know jack shit about astrology but that link reads you like a book. only on that part as for the whole website yes its full of shit. HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 3:21 PM

Also, again there are many things other than the sun and moon signs. There are houses, other planets, ascendants, aspects between planets, ALL of them influence your behavior. This stupid link you gave about the moon sign is another example of mainstream nonsense. Again, it doesn't talk about houses, planets, aspects and other things.

Hail Satan!!!

I don't have respect for mainstream astrology bullshit where they think a planet's sign is everything. Also, no it doesn't "read you like a book" if your natal moon is debilitated. You should give a link to the JoS section about astrology instead where it's much more informative and accurate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <alreyes57@... wrote:

whats up with your attitude diznit geesh. i mean i know your telling me straight up but have a lil respect.also i dont really know jack shit about astrology but that link reads you like a book. only on that part as for the whole website yes its full of shit.

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 3:21 PM

Hail Satan!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... mhain.html   YES. It is. Here is what High Priestess Atheron wrote about Samhain/Halloween. It should give you an idea on how to celebrate. ;)     "Personally, I celebrate Samhain by trick or treating, decorating, "tapping into my Gothic side", taking the opportunity to stock up on black candles, eating candy, dressing up, a ritual of thanksgiving, etc.

[/IMG]</var>-Priestess Atheron

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 8:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] halloween

isnt this a satanic sabat day? does anyone have a link to rituals? wat do we do on this day?

The only thing I don't know how to do and I want to learn is how to weaken a planet. There are 2 planets in my chart which are too strong and are killing me.

I've never thought of using aura programming or runes to override the
natural function of a birth planet, but its an interesting idea.
Thanks for the tip, I think I'll give it a shot.

I've read the Kabalistic Square pages many times and don't disagree
with anything you've said. I know from experience that they do help
strengthen weakened/debilitated planets and improve the affairs
they rule. Apparently, I didn't quite grasp what the OP wanted to achieve and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

subject:

Hail Satan!!!

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/arss_1.html

http://luciferianliberationfront.org/llfwarrior.html (i think you can download the anti-tracts from here)
if not
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/enlist.html (just "enlist" here and it leads you to a link where you can download them all)

For fun, you can print a bunch of these out and hand 'em out. Write a little "visit www.exposingchristianity.com" or "visit www.joyofsatan.org" on the last page.
Just make sure your not at your own house doing this (for obvious reasons). And bring a couple masks with you, so that way pissed off xtians can't say "look for the person with the green mask" or whatever and track you.
(Got the idea when I found the house with the best candy. Show up once with 1 mask. Again with another mask. And again with no mask!...its the same principle here :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

isnt this a satanic sabat day? does anyone have a link to rituals? wat do we do on this day?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back