Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can we put tattoo...is it against Satanism???

YES it is against satanism, here at the joy of satan we do not allow personal freedom...personal freedom to do what you want with yourself and with your body is BAD.
PERSONAL FREEDOM IS THE DEVIL
you cannot do anything without first asking us for permission, because if you have read the JOS website you would know this already.
you arent even allowed to use your brain without our permission, we have to take a vote so hold on before you decide to
 THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i know this is going right over your head because your English sucks...but you deserve it for even asking)

You do realize that most -if not all- Satanists come from a toxic religious backgrounds, right?
We've been programmed to think that there's a limit to what someone can think or do, and that there's stuff we're absolutely not allowed to do.
Yes, if OP took the time to study the JoS website, they would've already known that nothing is prohibited in Satanism. But they could be new and probably has only recently started reading the JoS website, but they could be just so curious to know about having tattoos, since it's a sin in islam and probably in christianity too.

There will always be newbies asking the most obvious and silly questions (at least obvious for us, the more advanced ones), and sometimes they will be the most annoying questions, I mean there's literally a very long post discussing having tattoos just few scrolls under this post.
Nonetheless we still have to be patient, and we need to get used to it.

If you think this is annoying, just imagine what the gods feel when they teach us stuff. For us astral projection might be very complex to get the right idea about. But for the gods, it's probably like teaching a kid 1 + 1 = 2.
Have some patience.

Hail Satan!

Lol....

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Can Die cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   YES it is against satanism, here at the joy of satan we do not allow personal freedom...personal freedom to do what you want with yourself and with your body is BAD.
PERSONAL FREEDOM IS THE DEVIL
you cannot do anything without first asking us for permission, because if you have read the JOS website you would know this already.
you arent even allowed to use your brain without our permission, we have to take a vote so hold on before you decide to
 THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i know this is going right over your head because your English sucks...but you deserve it for even asking)

Isn't it funny how it died, so they start the topic all over again? 
 Just trying to push buttons with people. Which in a lot of cases isn't that hard. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back