Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can we pronounce runes/mantras silently? (Need help from Xian house.)

Astra Nam

I'm already starting my meditation program, and I'm training to go into a trance (which works) but big problem I'm extremely limited, reason: living with a Christian mother.

she is extremely Xian, she watches me closely, even sleeping on my back is a problem she thinks I can be possessed or something like that (the stupidity of Xians) even crossing my legs is going to be a problem so to do a meditation of emptiness I sit on a couch as if I were resting, so saying words like mantras is not even worth thinking about. The only times to have free time are in the morning around 5am or midnight.

So yes my questions:

1. Do I have the right to vibrate while whispering, without pushing a raised tone?

2. Are crossed legs really necessary (I don't think so but it's better to ask)

If you have any advice, I'll take it with pleasure I need the most advice concerning a person living in a home that limits him in his spiritual journey.

I'm already starting my meditation program, and I'm training to go into a trance (which works) but big problem I'm extremely limited, reason: living with a Christian mother.

she is extremely Xian, she watches me closely, even sleeping on my back is a problem she thinks I can be possessed or something like that (the stupidity of Xians) even crossing my legs is going to be a problem so to do a meditation of emptiness I sit on a couch as if I were resting, so saying words like mantras is not even worth thinking about. The only times to have free time are in the morning around 5am or midnight.

So yes my questions:

1. Do I have the right to vibrate while whispering, without pushing a raised tone?

If you have any advice, I'll take it with pleasure I need the most advice concerning a person living in a home that limits him in his spiritual journey.

You can whisper the vibrations. They have less power, but they are powerful:
There was a scheme HP HC shared a while ago. I don't remember which topic was this in. It would be great if someone could link it, in order to offer a fuller picture of the HP's post. It went like this, from the most powerful to the least:

1. Full vibrations

2. Fast vibrations

3. Whispered vibrations

4. Mental vibrations
Obviously, the vibration should be of the proper frequency for what you're working, and you will feel it in the specific part of the soul. If it's not the right frequency, you're doing little to nothing at all.

It is not necessary to cross your legs in meditation. Vibrate the mantra while whispering even while sitting on a chair with a straight back, the chair helps with this.

I think maybe you can vibrate the mantra while sitting and pretending to do something like reading, etc. Whispering.

Any position where you will not fall asleep and will be comfortable will be perfectly fine.

It's better to be sat straight, like having a chair/sofa in which you can lean on and stay comfortable. I've read HPS Maxine meditated lying down on the bed. She has also warned against crossing your legs when meditating as it can close off the flow of chi/blood.

Resist and hold on, people are heroic because they do the right thing in times of difficulty. From what I understand, HPS Maxine Dietrich has been living with financial problems for some time, yet she has handled the return of true Satanism to the world in the best possible way. It's a very heroic example, but to make you understand that heroes are heroes because they succeed despite the obstacle. Reinventing yourself and persisting.

So yes my questions:

It should be fine for you to whisper. Crossed legs aren’t necessary, I often meditate while lying down. I use a counting app on my phone to help me keep track of where I’m at in the meditation just in case I begin to doze off (runes are pretty flexible with regards to the number of repetitions). Do you by chance have a car? I’ve meditated in my car before and have had success doing so. If you don’t have a car, maybe you could work up some money to get one? Another option would be to try to find someplace isolated out in nature.

1. "Having the right" man, you have every right in the world to do whatever you want there's no such thing as "Do I have the right?" you have the right to exist so yea?
2. It's not important, what is important it what makes you feel better so any position that you think is more beneficial and natural to you then that's you , do you not what other's saying , do test and see yourself , follow the information's within the forum but choose yourself and see with your own eyes.

As for not having privacy I understand that, others are saying you can still vibrate within your head which personally I do not agree but when it comes to the God's Ritual I can't say and this other's opinions shall not let you frustrated about your spiritual path and progression , do what you can at least do , yoga, void meditation , clean your chakras and aura daily not just once a day but more also do a program set of meditation which do not requires privacy and do it, eventually in time this will lead to more power and eventfully sooner or later you can make your own path and leave and live by yourself and meditate even more so this shall motivate you even more from now on to meditate to be alone and meditate even more to have everything you have ever wanted OR don't do nothing and suffer, forever. The choice is yours , what do you want in life? What motivates you? What sparkles you? What you truly wish with all of your soul ? How do you imagine yourself at "best version of yourself" in the future? Maybe there's more potential then what you think even higher purpose and things to do, good luck!

As for not having privacy I understand that, others are saying you can still vibrate within your head which personally I do not agree
Why do you not agree on this?

Some resources on the matter.

The power is in the breath. So Thoth said.

The humming breath is the foundation of mantra. It is a basic pranayama you can find on the list of breathing exercises on JoS. The more drawn-out the breath is (WITHOUT STRAINING YOURSELF!)*, the more powerful is your mantra practice. Intent and focus can make up part of this, as some people who are not really ready to use mantra tend to get distracted when vibrating properly. However, in no way you can achieve with fast vibrations as much power as proper vibration done by someone is actually read for mantra (laser focus, full-on intent).

There was a scheme HP HC shared a while ago. I don't remember which topic was this in. It would be great if someone could link it, in order to offer a fuller picture of the HP's post. It went like this, from the most powerful to the least:
:arrow: 1. Full vibrations
:arrow: 2. Fast vibrations
:arrow: 3. Whispered vibrations
:arrow: 4. Mental vibrations

Obviously, the vibration should be of the proper frequency for what you're working, and you will feel it in the specific part of the soul. If it's not the right frequency, you're doing little to nothing at all.

----
----

1. "Having the right" man, you have every right in the world to do whatever you want there's no such thing as "Do I have the right?" you have the right to exist so yea?
2. It's not important, what is important it what makes you feel better so any position that you think is more beneficial and natural to you then that's you , do you not what other's saying , do test and see yourself , follow the information's within the forum but choose yourself and see with your own eyes.

As for not having privacy I understand that, others are saying you can still vibrate within your head which personally I do not agree but when it comes to the God's Ritual I can't say and this other's opinions shall not let you frustrated about your spiritual path and progression , do what you can at least do , yoga, void meditation , clean your chakras and aura daily not just once a day but more also do a program set of meditation which do not requires privacy and do it, eventually in time this will lead to more power and eventfully sooner or later you can make your own path and leave and live by yourself and meditate even more so this shall motivate you even more from now on to meditate to be alone and meditate even more to have everything you have ever wanted OR don't do nothing and suffer, forever. The choice is yours , what do you want in life? What motivates you? What sparkles you? What you truly wish with all of your soul ? How do you imagine yourself at "best version of yourself" in the future? Maybe there's more potential then what you think even higher purpose and things to do, good luck!
Thank you for this advice that pushes me to change my way of thinking ! You are right I must avoid this kind of thinking which in fact limits me more than anything, I must learn to throw myself into the unknown.

You can whisper the vibrations. They have less power, but they are powerful:

It is not necessary to cross your legs in meditation. Vibrate the mantra while whispering even while sitting on a chair with a straight back, the chair helps with this.

I think maybe you can vibrate the mantra while sitting and pretending to do something like reading, etc. Whispering.

Resist and hold on, people are heroic because they do the right thing in times of difficulty. From what I understand, HPS Maxine Dietrich has been living with financial problems for some time, yet she has handled the return of true Satanism to the world in the best possible way. It's a very heroic example, but to make you understand that heroes are heroes because they succeed despite the obstacle. Reinventing yourself and persisting.
Thank you very much for your advice and opinion! :)

It should be fine for you to whisper. Crossed legs aren’t necessary, I often meditate while lying down. I use a counting app on my phone to help me keep track of where I’m at in the meditation just in case I begin to doze off (runes are pretty flexible with regards to the number of repetitions). Do you by chance have a car? I’ve meditated in my car before and have had success doing so. If you don’t have a car, maybe you could work up some money to get one? Another option would be to try to find someplace isolated out in nature.
it helps me a lot THANKS and Yes well it's a bit more complicated, I'm only 16 and going to the forest even that is forbidden at least to move too far from home. Thanks for the idea of the counting app it could be useful to me.

Don't be afraid of the unknown and of anything actually , do never lose hope and no matter what happens , whatever never let yourself down.

Why do you not agree on this?

Some resources on the matter.

The power is in the breath. So Thoth said.

The humming breath is the foundation of mantra. It is a basic pranayama you can find on the list of breathing exercises on JoS. The more drawn-out the breath is (WITHOUT STRAINING YOURSELF!)*, the more powerful is your mantra practice. Intent and focus can make up part of this, as some people who are not really ready to use mantra tend to get distracted when vibrating properly. However, in no way you can achieve with fast vibrations as much power as proper vibration done by someone is actually read for mantra (laser focus, full-on intent).

:arrow: 1. Full vibrations
:arrow: 2. Fast vibrations
:arrow: 3. Whispered vibrations
:arrow: 4. Mental vibrations

----
----

Thank you for looking for sources, your help is really appreciated. I would just like to add that I never said in my answer to the topic to vibrate things in the mind or to sit in a meditative position in a disorderly way, etc.

In fact, I limited myself to writing that it is possible to vibrate the mantra by whispering while sitting upright pretending to read. So if someone believes or does not believe that you can vibrate mentally it is not in line with what I wrote, since I limited myself to suggesting to vibrate even simply by whispering while sitting upright.

I never said or dared to support anything else, I want to specify it to ensure the best precision of my answer. The topic was about whether you could use mantras by whispering and avoiding overly obvious meditative positions.

And I replied to this because I do not feel like I have the permission to suggest to someone not to perform certain meditations, if this someone wants, only because it could be more comfortable to do others, the user who posted the topic will surely know other meditations that do not require vibrations, if he wants to vibrate I cannot tell him not to do it since his spiritual program is very personal.

As long as someone does not write to me: "I dedicated myself yesterday and today I want to do 100 breaths of the fire element" or dangerous things of the sort where there it is really my duty as a Satanist to intervene, I absolutely do not feel like telling someone: "do not use mantras".

But there is really no point in arguing about this because we can calmly analyze the opinion of the High Priest HoodedCobra666. Analyze this screenshot I took of this comment:
Screenshot_20240926_003752_Chrome.jpg

As you can all see, this brother of ours explains how the rituals can be performed by whispering and one of the likes is from High Priest HoodedCobra666 himself.

Thank you very much for your advice and opinion! :)
You're welcome. Your situation is complicated, so if you ever need it, don't hesitate to ask. :D

So yes my questions:

Start working to get out of your current situation. I'm guessing you are fairly young? At the end of your meditation sessions program your energy to attract an environment that will be safe and free of xian influence for your spiritual practice.

If you have a car you can meditate there. I'm sure your mother would be nosey so I would not recommend this unless you aren't going to be bothered.

living with a Christian mother.

she is extremely Xian, she watches me closely, even sleeping on my back is a problem she thinks I can be possessed or something like that (the stupidity of Xians)
I am probably telling you what you already know, it would be much better to leave that home as soon as you are independent and able to. Such a controlling and negative mother can be a heavy problem, nevertheless you will probably have much programming in your mind to deal with. But you are young so you have your whole life in front of you!

In the past it happened I meditated in the most uncommon places, due to lack of privacy or free time. Like on the bus, at the mall (yes people would think you are talking with your mobile phone if you hold it in your hand), walking in the streets or in woods, in a toilet at work (not to loose Planetary hour and day for a working), even at the train station or the airport.
Obviously not the best way to go, but there are plenty of places around.
Best are outdoors quiet places, you can still tell your mother you love hiking and meditate while in the woods, i.e. Stupid xian should let you free to enjoy this activity. Whatever is out of power range of your controlling mother.

I am probably telling you what you already know, it would be much better to leave that home as soon as you are independent and able to. Such a controlling and negative mother can be a heavy problem, nevertheless you will probably have much programming in your mind to deal with. But you are young so you have your whole life in front of you!

In the past it happened I meditated in the most uncommon places, due to lack of privacy or free time. Like on the bus, at the mall (yes people would think you are talking with your mobile phone if you hold it in your hand), walking in the streets or in woods, in a toilet at work (not to loose Planetary hour and day for a working), even at the train station or the airport.
Obviously not the best way to go, but there are plenty of places around.
Best are outdoors quiet places, you can still tell your mother you love hiking and meditate while in the woods, i.e. Stupid xian should let you free to enjoy this activity. Whatever is out of power range of your controlling mother.
you're right I have to do everything to leave this damn house! For the moment I'm dealing with it, I even find that it's getting easier in real life it doesn't bother me that much I can hold on, at the moment I'm focusing on my studies and on what I like the most all in accordance with meditations and my health, especially since I've been in Satanism (very recently) I feel a big difference in my daily life, people see me as a real leader, Satanism taught me to follow my own path, to always throw myself into the unknown, to never give up, that everything is possible, it also pushed me into the thirst to learn and studies everything that i like, it created a better version of myself. Satanism is the best gift of a life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back