Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can thoughs string dolls be used for magic like a voodoo doll?

Yes, they can. You can use string dolls in the same way you would use a voodoo doll.You can even make them yourself. String dolls are different from voodoo dolls in that they are made by only one string. But the rest stays the same. You can still decorate the string doll and fit it to represent whoever your energy is being directed towards.For instance, if you wanted love, you would meditate on it and be very clear on what you wanted. Than you would take a green pen (this color rules the heart chakra) and you would stick it into the heart of the doll. The next step is patience. Also, when you are through, don't focus on it. If you do, you could very possibly mess up your own energies.When you are through, place the doll on your altar of somewhere you know it won't be disturbed.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 12:12 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Can thoughs string dolls be used for magic like a voodoo doll?

If so how can this done?

But you mean by meditate on it? Just focus your intentions and towar whom on the doll? Go into a light trance and visualize the doll? Imnot to new to satanism but kinda am to being active. I don't mean to be ignorant and thank you very much for your help.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Yes, they can. You can use string dolls in the same way you would use a voodoo doll.
You can even make them yourself. String dolls are different from voodoo dolls in that they are made by only one string. But the rest stays the same. You can still decorate the string doll and fit it to represent whoever your energy is being directed towards.
For instance, if you wanted love, you would meditate on it and be very clear on what you wanted. Than you would take a green pen (this color rules the heart chakra) and you would stick it into the heart of the doll. The next step is patience. Also, when you are through, don't focus on it. If you do, you could very possibly mess up your own energies.
When you are through, place the doll on your altar of somewhere you know it won't be disturbed.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 12:12 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Can thoughs string dolls be used for magic like a voodoo doll?

If so how can this done?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back