Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can this be done

magus

GreetingsKnow this is completely of the topic Can we transfer our soul in to another body???.If we can what happewns to thew soul that originally was there in  that body before i put my soul in that body??? If it can be done can i do it while alive or do i have to wait for this body to perish(die) or can i do it in this lifetime(before my body dies)ThanxHAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

I think you can enter other body but first u have to master visualization of your energetic body. And freely move in this world.
In some books I read about monks from one of sects in India that they could do enter dead man body and bring it to live for a time when they are inside.
A. Crowley mention something about entering live animal body with mutual profits if I do remember right.
The problem with it may be in possibility to forget who you are.
When you enter other body its hard not to affected by its memories and natural instincts.
The body of us its what we are in a huge part. In healthy body is healthy spirit. It can change you the way you can't predict.

I think you can enter other body but first u have to master visualization of your energetic body. And freely move in this world.
In some books I read about monks from one of sects in India that they could do enter dead man body and bring it to live for a time when they are inside.
A. Crowley mention something about entering live animal body with mutual profits if I do remember right.
The problem with it may be in possibility to forget who you are.
When you enter other body its hard not to affected by its memories and natural instincts.
The body of us its what we are in a huge part. In healthy body healthy spirit. It can change you the way you can't predict.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
Know this is completely of the topic Can we transfer our soul in to another body???.If we can what happewns to thew soul that originally was there in  that body before i put my soul in that body??? If it can be done can i do it while alive or do i have to wait for this body to perish(die) or can i do it in this lifetime(before my body dies)Thanx
HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Consciousness (All of the mental sphere) has no bounds. On the astral plane there are boundaries but nowhere near as many as there are on the physical plane.
The answer is, yes and no. Yes, you can will your consciousness quite easily to the body of another and you can do the same with your soul, though with greater difficulty than just consciousness.
By doing so you can know the desires, thoughts, beliefs and will of the person you enter as well as gain influence over them.
(If you do this with one who is psychically open they'll be aware of it and if they have a stronger will and soul than you they'll be able to resist this)

But no, what you can not do is *become* the person whose body you're trying to enter simply by transplantation of consciousness or soul and actually be them the same way as you are yourself.
This would be impossible as your Chakras and records on the higher spheres are what have lead to the you and life you are at present.

What can be done though is a fusion of souls which is far more complex and difficult than simple mental or astral travel. This would also require an awareness and surrender on the part of the person you did this with. Although fusion creates tremendous power I don't recommended it unless for an emergency of sorts.
Once this began neither of you could ever return to your original selves, because the character the two of you formed would have it's own ego and instinct of self preservation just as strong as any non fused entity and for obvious reasons wouldn't desire to split itself in two any more than you would right now.

Hope this answered your question, just ask in the reply if you need to know anything else.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
Know this is completely of the topic Can we transfer our soul in to another body???.If we can what happewns to thew soul that originally was there in  that body before i put my soul in that body??? If it can be done can i do it while alive or do i have to wait for this body to perish(die) or can i do it in this lifetime(before my body dies)Thanx
HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Hm well it's calllllled possesion and you're still linked to you're body, alive, like astral projection and whatever goes on with their soul, well they don't die, they just get shoved aside or something. That's the only thing I've heard of. Best if the person is asleep!

Greetings
HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

High Priestess Maxine has said this is possible. It's called Soul swapping. So you and another person would switch bodies, you take theirs and they take yours. She said so on the page 'Satanic Movies' under the listing for "Skeleton Key". If you want to be immortal work on attaining the level where you can do the Magnum Opus. If you want to look different you can also check out Biokinesis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back