Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can The Soul Be Destroyed?

spiritstrider1

I was wondering, when the enemy, sucks the poor Christian fools souls into the cube, and their souls become food for the foul Jehovah entity, do their "souls" get eaten up and eventually devoured completely or is it that their souls continue to go through endless agony of being sucked away? Because I wonder if we have potential to become immortal and never die by a meditation, it must mean we have pretty awesome "Nourishment" for this fucking monster eh? Freaks me out when I think about it. I just wonder how a soul can be infinite. And if not, than ill be meditating until my brain explodes. HAIL ENKI!!! HAIL THE TRUE GODS OF THIS WORLD!!

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 August 2013 3:39 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Can The Soul Be Destroyed?
  I was wondering, when the enemy, sucks the poor Christian fools souls into the cube, and their souls become food for the foul Jehovah entity, do their "souls" get eaten up and eventually devoured completely or is it that their souls continue to go through endless agony of being sucked away? Because I wonder if we have potential to become immortal and never die by a meditation, it must mean we have pretty awesome "Nourishment" for this fucking monster eh? Freaks me out when I think about it. I just wonder how a soul can be infinite. And if not, than ill be meditating until my brain explodes. HAIL ENKI!!! HAIL THE TRUE GODS OF THIS WORLD!!

A soul can be drained of its energy and dissipate when being used. The soul is energy after all. Our souls reincarnate when we die but Im sure it gets used up if they are in the hands of that enemy collection of aliens known as the One. This is why its important to help as many people come to Satan.

Also from what I read years and years and years of a degenerated soul (no meditating or working on your soul ) can wither away to nothing. This is why power meditation and feeding the soul is ALL. We must keep feeding our soul energy and light.

Power meditation drastically strengthens the soul and brings it to a higher octave.

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 8:09 AM PDT Jacob Waite wrote:

I did not think Jehovah was one being, instead I thought he was a collective that acts as one and have the poor souls to feed them... hope thats right. I cant say for sure that the souls ever die instead I believe the are put through torment by the enemy and are drained forever.

To the best of my knowledge, when a christian soul is devoured after death, its gone. Souls aren't necessarily immortal and it depends on the amount of light energy they contain.

Satanic souls are usually preserved until they reincarnate if they decide to. Departed souls can't meditate unless they have a vessel. I believe its possible to empower those souls as well with your own power.

This is an area I am still looking into, but HPS Maxine posted a new article on Joy of Satan and it even has its own section. Check it out.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr
<hr>From: Jacob Waite
Sent: 8/7/2013 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Can The Soul Be Destroyed?

[/IMG]</var>

because the chr[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Can The Soul Be Destroyed?
  [/IMG]</var>

The fact that so much effort has gone into trying to keep us weak without knowledge and power and the fact that astral parasites depend on human souls as Spiritual nourishment is testament to the true value of our souls ........ My opinion about this is that every human soul will eventually achieve the eternal Godhead state ........ Souls who 'die' in this incarnation will eventually incarnate again and again until they are ready to ascend ........ Many will be paying off karma in future lives .. especially those who knowingly abuse occult magick and atheists who profit off of religious lies such as people like Benny Hinn ........ Black holes do exist and they are points where degenerate spiritual matter gets sucked in and recycled into new matter ........ Power mediation .. especially when large groups of souls are involved can actually protect an entire planet and solar system from going into such a thing ........ Souls do go through these places ........ I believe that most if not all of us have been through this process at least once before ........ Life on this lower dimension of existence that many of us are used to seeing around us on a daily basis is full of drama and hardship .. and also good times and blessings ........ Personally I look forward to not having to go through the hardships and drama .... I believe I am close to mastering this part of my Spiritual evolution ........ I believe once we ascend as individuals .. we will eventually incarnate into higher positions and places of power .. looking out for younger Warriors who are earning their titles in newer worlds ........ I believe we all will eventually become Full Nordic Gods who are eternal and boundless ........ The journey will continue on .... getting better as time goes on .... and it will continue escalating eternally just like the universe itself and many of it's inhabitants .. some who have existed since 'the beginning' .. which there really is none because time is just a tool of measurement which cannot really explain the totality of the Universe which has no beginning or end ........ Human souls will continue to be born and the process will continue as the Gods create new galaxies and enable the growing processes to continue forever ........ Hail Enlil !!!!!!!! Hail Nanna !!!!!!!! Hail Ningal !!!!!!!! Hail Ashtaroth !!!!!!!! Hail Lilith !!!!!!!! Hail Father Satan !!!!!!!! Hail ALL of the Righteous Gods and Goddesses who are friends and/or Family of My Father Satan !!!!!!!! Hail all the Spiritual Warriors of SATAN !!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back