Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can t drain energy!!!

necrolith_1993

hello brothers and sisters,
I was quite experienced in drawing energy from surroundings using the foundation meditation.It's been quite a few days now that i cant feel the energy flowing from the environment to me.I need some help please, I am concerned!!!

Only a few days? Keep at it, keep practicing. Work on some more meditations and keep up with them daily. Persistance is key. Be sure you're cleaning your aura and building your aura of protection.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Just relax, you got it.

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 12:51:59 -0800
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] can t drain energy!!!

hello brothers and sisters,

I was quite experienced in drawing energy from surroundings using the foundation meditation.It's been quite a few days now that i cant feel the energy flowing from the environment to me.I need some help please, I am concerned!!!

thanks for your answers but i m not sure that you understand me.I WAS able to draw energy using the foundation meditation and NOW I AM NOT.I could do it but now i cant

Possibilities.1.  You have reached your max limit of energy storage capacity and so cannot draw in more.2. You have become so used to it that you do not know when you do it.  (Highly unlikely.)3.  Someone or something is hindering you.  A person you know.  A spirit.  energy block in a chakra or mental block.  (Any contact with religious people)?4.  You are not doing the technique the same way as when you started using it.Anyway, these are just some possibilities.

If a spirit is blocking my chakra how do I get it to unblock my chakra ???

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 31, 2013, at 12:54 AM, <pachelbeld@... wrote:
  Possibilities.1.  You have reached your max limit of energy storage capacity and so cannot draw in more.2. You have become so used to it that you do not know when you do it.  (Highly unlikely.)3.  Someone or something is hindering you.  A person you know.  A spirit.  energy block in a chakra or mental block.  (Any contact with religious people)?4.  You are not doing the technique the same way as when you started using it.Anyway, these are just some possibilities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back