Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN BALANCING MY ELEMENTS?

gonzalezedlyn

I HAVE 4 AIR SIGNS
SUN IN LIBRA
MOON IN LIBRA
MERCURY IN LIBRA
JUPITER IN GEMINI

2 EARTH SIGNS
JUPITER IN GEMINI
NEPTUNE IN CAPRICORN

3 FIRE SIGNS
MARS IN ARIES
SATURN IN SAGITTARIUS
URANUS IN SAGITTARIUS

1 WATER SIGN
PLUTO IN SCORPIO

MY ASCENDANT IS ALSO IN SCORPIO. WHICH ELEMENTS SHOULD I INVOKE TO BALANCE THEM OUT? AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT INVOKING THEM?
HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED :)

The links are here, under the "Advanced" column: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

It looks like you're lowest in water and earth, so after you've learned to invoke the elements, do more of those. Are you doing the SWTP? There's a whole section on invoking and balancing your elements.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

I HAVE 4 AIR SIGNS
SUN IN LIBRA
MOON IN LIBRA
MERCURY IN LIBRA
JUPITER IN GEMINI

2 EARTH SIGNS
JUPITER IN GEMINI
NEPTUNE IN CAPRICORN

3 FIRE SIGNS
MARS IN ARIES
SATURN IN SAGITTARIUS
URANUS IN SAGITTARIUS

1 WATER SIGN
PLUTO IN SCORPIO

MY ASCENDANT IS ALSO IN SCORPIO. WHICH ELEMENTS SHOULD I INVOKE TO BALANCE THEM OUT? AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT INVOKING THEM?

Write a list of your traits. One of the things you consider to be your virtues/strengths.(Open mindedness, learning, adaptable etc) The other your vices/weaknesses. (Inconsistency, laziness, ect) It may not necessarily be these I'm just giving you an example.

Once you have made these two lists get 8 pieces of paper or pages in a book. Two for each element.

Put your positive traits which are of the fire element in one list and the negative traits of that element on a separate list. Do this with all the elements.

Then you will want to spend some time correcting each undesirable trait by invoking the element which can counteract it.

For example, you have an over dominance of air and lack application. You invoke Earth and affirm "I am hard working and productive. Always achieving a lot in everyday life".

Do this with all your negative traits until you feel there is nothing more for you to do. You will then have achieved the elemental equilibrium and balance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

I HAVE 4 AIR SIGNS
SUN IN LIBRA
MOON IN LIBRA
MERCURY IN LIBRA
JUPITER IN GEMINI

2 EARTH SIGNS
JUPITER IN GEMINI
NEPTUNE IN CAPRICORN

3 FIRE SIGNS
MARS IN ARIES
SATURN IN SAGITTARIUS
URANUS IN SAGITTARIUS

1 WATER SIGN
PLUTO IN SCORPIO

You put Jupiter in Gemini as an Earth sign, did you mean Virgo? They are both ruled by Mercury, but Virgo is Earth.
Do you feel grounded? Does your life lack passion or are you without much emotional ties? I would focus on using the pentagram to balance your elements rather than risk unbalancing yourself more by invoking just one. Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*From: "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 03:20:42 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS_Astrology] CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN BALANCING MY ELEMENTS?
  I HAVE 4 AIR SIGNS
SUN IN LIBRA
MOON IN LIBRA
MERCURY IN LIBRA
JUPITER IN GEMINI

2 EARTH SIGNS
JUPITER IN GEMINI
NEPTUNE IN CAPRICORN

3 FIRE SIGNS
MARS IN ARIES
SATURN IN SAGITTARIUS
URANUS IN SAGITTARIUS

1 WATER SIGN
PLUTO IN SCORPIO

oops i meant VENUS IN VIRGO for the second earth sign

I HAVE 4 AIR SIGNS
SUN IN LIBRA
MOON IN LIBRA
MERCURY IN LIBRA
JUPITER IN GEMINI

2 EARTH SIGNS
JUPITER IN GEMINI
NEPTUNE IN CAPRICORN

3 FIRE SIGNS
MARS IN ARIES
SATURN IN SAGITTARIUS
URANUS IN SAGITTARIUS

1 WATER SIGN
PLUTO IN SCORPIO

hmmm...i dnt think im as grounded as i should be. ive kinda been bouncin around alot. As for emotions, ummm i have them lol. i have kids and whenever im away from them i feel like i cant breathe and i miss them and it makes me sad. when it comes to family(mom dad sisters) im kinda cold towards them. they piss me off...but i know deep down that i love them i guess. heheh. uuumm like with my b.d. i love him and everything but lately ive been feeling like i dont want him around...and when we argue, i really dont give a fuck about wat hes saying...but i think that might be cuz im 34 weeks pringles...but ima try all of your suggestions...ill let u guys know how it goes ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Valkyrie Vixen" <valkyrie.vixen@... wrote:

You put Jupiter in Gemini as an Earth sign, did you mean Virgo? They are both ruled by Mercury, but Virgo is Earth.
Do you feel grounded? Does your life lack passion or are you without much emotional ties? I would focus on using the pentagram to balance your elements rather than risk unbalancing yourself more by invoking just one.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 03:20:42
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN BALANCING MY ELEMENTS?

I HAVE 4 AIR SIGNS
SUN IN LIBRA
MOON IN LIBRA
MERCURY IN LIBRA
JUPITER IN GEMINI

2 EARTH SIGNS
JUPITER IN GEMINI
NEPTUNE IN CAPRICORN

3 FIRE SIGNS
MARS IN ARIES
SATURN IN SAGITTARIUS
URANUS IN SAGITTARIUS

1 WATER SIGN
PLUTO IN SCORPIO

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back