Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can someone please answer this like serious??????

[email protected]

Why is the left hand path SO HARD AND TOUGH I know that im young only 14 but i really wish to follow satan and half to sacrifice alot of time to do satanism and witchcraft.I pray to satan every night and to top it off meditate for hours at a time.Still nothing.I try and i try.I try learn as much as there is out there but its like satanism is a tough cookie lol.Its just why is this path so hard and stressing???

Its hard and stressing because you are making it that way for yourself. Relaz and take it day by day. Satanism is my life and takes up a lot of my time and I prefer it that way. If you are doing something you love then it is not work. many of us love satanism and are prepared to work hard for it. What does that say about you? you need to see it more as part of life and well being. You are seeing it as a trying chore.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 10:27 PM EDT landytristen@... wrote:

Why is the left hand path SO HARD AND TOUGH I know that im young only 14 but i really wish to follow satan and half to sacrifice alot of time to do satanism and witchcraft.I pray to satan every night and to top it off meditate for hours at a time.Still nothing.I try and i try.I try learn as much as there is out there but its like satanism is a tough cookie lol.Its just why is this path so hard and stressing???

Have you performed the dedication ritual yet? This is very important if you are serious.
Everyone is at a different level spiritually in this life, some have had many lives with Satan and have already advanced their souls beyond the average person in past lives so it is easier. The human soul is in a supressed and degenerated state already. It is like starting a new sport or learning advanced maths, you have never done it before and using new parts of your mind and body that are lazy and not used to it.

You cannot expect results so fast it takes time. It is hard work, I know you are young and I will probably sound like a cliche old fart saying this but life IS hard it takes great strength and self confidence to advance in any area of life. Does this mean you give up? Satan does not hold your hand or come everytime you call to make it happen for you. He gives us the knowledge to do it ourselves in the end this makes us much more independant and confident in ourselves.
As a Satanist we empower ourselves and save our own souls. The truth more of which you will discover as you go along is also hard to accept after all the lies we have been fed on. People now in the world are used to having very easy lives in modern countries. Instant food, instant messaging everything is there ready packaged and to go. If you look back into the past if you look to countries whos people are less fortunate they have very hard lives. I recently saw an article about a young boy in India whos family was so poor and hungry this child began suckling the milk from a dog who was his only friend. Now that is hard... Hard were the Vikings battling masses of catholic armies trying to invade northern Europe, hard was the lives of witches past who fell victim to the catholic inquisition... hard is living on the street not knowing where your next meal comes from. Hard is the lives of the people in Palestine being assalted, murdered and robbed of their land and homes by the jews. I could go on but you get my picture? I am not trying to downplay the challenge before you but offer some perspective. Satan is with his dedicated family, he will help you when you really need it, maybe you are stronger than you realise? If he knows you can handle it or need to learn it yourself he will step back, he is still there even when you do't realise and closer than you think. He earns our trust and it is mutual with his people. He suprises me often with things I never expected.

Inside us is the very spirit of Satan. He breathed his soul into us, he created us all the Gentile Races, we have the ability within us to advance ourselves and become GODS. This is not going to be easy, along with great power comes hard lessons, wisdom and responsibilty these you must experience to know. This takes time and dedication.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

Yes i have done the dedication an had MANY spiritual encounters before this i have seen many of satans symbols every were i went and i thought what could this be about.? i guess he was speaking to me i had a very deep desire to research about this and well it was the best thing i could do :)) I really have open my heart to satan.an i get what your saying.I guess ill wait it out.I just dont know what i can do to be truly a 100% Dedicated to him and show him that i mean what im saying.I use to be a christian and went back to it many of times when i was with satan almost like a tug of war for my soul may sound stupid but im serious.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:55 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Can someone please answer this like serious??????

Have you performed the dedication ritual yet? This is very important if you are serious.
Everyone is at a different level spiritually in this life, some have had many lives with Satan and have already advanced their souls beyond the average person in past lives so it is easier. The human soul is in a supressed and degenerated state already. It is like starting a new sport or learning advanced maths, you have never done it before and using new parts of your mind and body that are lazy and not used to it.

You cannot expect results so fast it takes time. It is hard work, I know you are young and I will probably sound like a cliche old fart saying this but life IS hard it takes great strength and self confidence to advance in any area of life. Does this mean you give up? Satan does not hold your hand or come everytime you call to make it happen for you. He gives us the knowledge to do it ourselves in the end this makes us much more independant and confident in ourselves.
As a Satanist we empower ourselves and save our own souls. The truth more of which you will discover as you go along is also hard to accept after all the lies we have been fed on. People now in the world are used to having very easy lives in modern countries. Instant food, instant messaging everything is there ready packaged and to go. If you look back into the past if you look to countries whos people are less fortunate they have very hard lives. I recently saw an article about a young boy in India whos family was so poor and hungry this child began suckling the milk from a dog who was his only friend. Now that is hard... Hard were the Vikings battling masses of catholic armies trying to invade northern Europe, hard was the lives of witches past who fell victim to the catholic inquisition... hard is living on the street not knowing where your next meal comes from. Hard is the lives of the people in Palestine being assalted, murdered and robbed of their land and homes by the jews. I could go on but you get my picture? I am not trying to downplay the challenge before you but offer some perspective. Satan is with his dedicated family, he will help you when you really need it, maybe you are stronger than you realise? If he knows you can handle it or need to learn it yourself he will step back, he is still there even when you do't realise and closer than you think. He earns our trust and it is mutual with his people. He suprises me often with things I never expected.

Inside us is the very spirit of Satan. He breathed his soul into us, he created us all the Gentile Races, we have the ability within us to advance ourselves and become GODS. This is not going to be easy, along with great power comes hard lessons, wisdom and responsibilty these you must experience to know. This takes time and dedication.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

No! no i really don't see it as a chore its just the christian aspect thats really buggin me and keeping me away from satan and having me go back and forth.I wonder if any of you have had this but idk the reason why i keep going back and forth like one day i was really drawn to buy a bible and i had to really convince my self no its like i go back and forth but i really do want to be with satan and advance myself spiritually.I mean right when i was with satan i would have very vivid dreams of jesus and him with his arms open and that would just spark emotion in me and i kept going back an forth.How can i just get away from all this and detach my self from this tyrant god.????
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:15 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Can someone please answer this like serious??????

Its hard and stressing because you are making it that way for yourself. Relaz and take it day by day. Satanism is my life and takes up a lot of my time and I prefer it that way. If you are doing something you love then it is not work. many of us love satanism and are prepared to work hard for it. What does that say about you? you need to see it more as part of life and well being. You are seeing it as a trying chore.

Its apparent that your bond with Satan isn't the strongest and that you need to build one with him and detach yourself from that xian god. For anyone who knows the truth fully it shouldn't be a problem.Study exposingchristianity.com and do more rituals to satan also burn the enemy tube link that is connected to your third eye. Burn it with satanic blue fire and see satans sigil on your third eye and heart chakra. Do this as often as neededm it will get easier for you.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 4:40 PM EDT Tristen Landy wrote:

No! no i really don't see it as a chore its just the christian aspect thats really buggin me and keeping me away from satan and having me go back and forth.I wonder if any of you have had this but idk the reason why i keep going back and forth like one day i was really drawn to buy a bible and i had to really convince my self no its like i go back and forth but i really do want to be with satan and advance myself spiritually.I mean right when i was with satan i would have very vivid dreams of jesus and him with his arms open and that would just spark emotion in me and i kept going back an forth.How can i just get away from all this and detach my self from this tyrant god.????

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:15 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Can someone please answer this like serious??????

<td val[/IMG]Like all lost Gentiles you just need some major deprogramming.Satan is real jewsus is not.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I understand I use to be a xtian minister but also understand we have been lied too and Satan wants us to wake up from the jewish lies and claim our true heritage again.Satan and the Demons are the only true Gods.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Can someone please answer this like serious??????
Sent: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 3:13:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes i have done the dedication an had MANY spiritual encounters before this i have seen many of satans symbols every were i went and i thought what could this be about.? i guess he was speaking to me i had a very deep desire to research about this and well it was the best thing i could do :)) I really have open my heart to satan.an i get what your saying.I guess ill wait it out.I just dont know what i can do to be truly a 100% Dedicated to him and show him that i mean what im saying.I use to be a christian and went back to it many of times when i was with satan almost like a tug of war for my soul may sound stupid but im serious.
To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:55 AM

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I understand I use to be a xtian minister but also understand we have been lied too and Satan wants us to wake up from the jewish lies and claim our true heritage again.Satan and the Demons are the only true Gods.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Can someone please answer this like serious??????
Sent: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 3:13:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes i have done the dedication an had MANY spiritual encounters before this i have seen many of satans symbols every were i went and i thought what could this be about.? i guess he was speaking to me i had a very deep desire to research about this and well it was the best thing i could do :)) I really have open my heart to satan.an i get what your saying.I guess ill wait it out.I just dont know what i can do to be truly a 100% Dedicated to him and show him that i mean what im saying.I use to be a christian and went back to it many of times when i was with satan almost like a tug of war for my soul may sound stupid but im serious.
To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:55 AM

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back