Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can someone explain attacks from greys

satanswarrior211

I would like to know about this please explain to me when a grey attacks you and what are the obvious signs. This is a general question

Their most common attack is depression. Sleep paralysis, thoughts in your head tell you to convert to Islam or something. Some times they try to distract me by saying please stop, be normal you'd be much happier not meditating. But the more you do void the less they irritate you. There Are many more signs, an when they are attack you, you'd feel it 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 26 Jul 2013, at 06:39 a.m., "satanswarrior211" <satanswarrior211@... wrote:
  I would like to know about this please explain to me when a grey attacks you and what are the obvious signs. This is a general question

the effects of being attacked by them can be felleing of lack of energy, literally feeling like youve been drained of your energy, cause they are energy leaches they leach ones aura attaching at chakras where they can drain energy from your chi , they can attack one by attaching a link to the 6th chakra , they advanced in telepathy in wich they can put unwanted usually Negative very negative even, like for example thoughts manipulating one emotions inciteing anxiety depression thoughts of suicide, they try to especially put thought into ones heads who are new in learning about true satanism or just begining practicing meditations , the ones who are just starting to learn of and pratice performing meditations hav and may encounter thoughts of disbelif or dis trust in Father Satan, the enemy greys are the celestial angelics and they attempt whatevr they can to keep people away from the truth and aquiring tru power or sum kinda knowledge in regards of true luciferism. they are tricky but actually rather COWARDLY! they like to try and catch one of gaurd , other wise if you hav strong energy and you keep up on your aura of protection then they usually piss off and stay away, but those fuckers like to nip at ones ankles.. sum great tactics against them are, closeing chakras when not in aura empowerment chakra activity meditation, also void meditation is Excillent in deffense against them , stilling your mind controling Your inner train of thought. it also helps you phocus allowing you to evoke fire Satanic blue flame to ward them away... they dont like element of Fire.. the greys are the celestial pestilance and irritateing fucking buggers.. they are a enslaved race and for the enemy draconions. .... HAIL FATHER SATAN! !HAIL ENLIL!! HAIL AZAZEL !!HAIL ASTOROTH !!HAIL MARDUK AND THE FIFTY NAMES !!!HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT !!!!!!AND DEATH DESTRUCTION TO ARE ENEMYS!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Their most common attack is depression. Sleep paralysis, thoughts in your head tell you to convert to Islam or something. Some times they try to distract me by saying please stop, be normal you'd be much happier not meditating. But the more you do void the less they irritate you. There Are many more signs, an when they are attack you, you'd feel it

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Cowardly sons of bitches. I was watch this jewvie call the fourth kind where they kidnapped people from nome in Alaska Andbdod experiments with them and broke their spines. 
Hideous fugly crocodiles 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 26 Jul 2013, at 11:34 a.m., "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:
  the effects of being attacked by them can be felleing of lack of energy, literally feeling like youve been drained of your energy, cause they are energy leaches they leach ones aura attaching at chakras where they can drain energy from your chi , they can attack one by attaching a link to the 6th chakra , they advanced in telepathy in wich they can put unwanted usually Negative very negative even, like for example thoughts manipulating one emotions inciteing anxiety depression thoughts of suicide, they try to especially put thought into ones heads who are new in learning about true satanism or just begining practicing meditations , the ones who are just starting to learn of and pratice performing meditations hav and may encounter thoughts of disbelif or dis trust in Father Satan, the enemy greys are the celestial angelics and they attempt whatevr they can to keep people away from the truth and aquiring tru power or sum kinda knowledge in regards of true luciferism. they are tricky but actually rather COWARDLY! they like to try and catch one of gaurd , other wise if you hav strong energy and you keep up on your aura of protection then they usually piss off and stay away, but those fuckers like to nip at ones ankles.. sum great tactics against them are, closeing chakras when not in aura empowerment chakra activity meditation, also void meditation is Excillent in deffense against them , stilling your mind controling Your inner train of thought. it also helps you phocus allowing you to evoke fire Satanic blue flame to ward them away... they dont like element of Fire.. the greys are the celestial pestilance and irritateing fucking buggers.. they are a enslaved race and for the enemy draconions. .... HAIL FATHER SATAN! !HAIL ENLIL!! HAIL AZAZEL !!HAIL ASTOROTH !!HAIL MARDUK AND THE FIFTY NAMES !!!HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT !!!!!!AND DEATH DESTRUCTION TO ARE ENEMYS!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

that movie was kikeish and it acknowledged our enemy . and the tons upon tons of missing people that have been abducted and hell knows what happened to them,, i senced that the fucking spook owl in that movie that abductee victims witnessed every time befor they try ed to sleep causeing them insomia was like , a example of how , ive heard from others that the manipulate one vision changeing the apearence of the pest fucking grey makeing the victim see something else instead of the actual physicle apearance of the cowrdly grey.i felt it amuseing that towards the end of the movie they used that supposed audio recording off the enemy alien pronouncing ancient sumarian tonge.

Cowardly sons of bitches. I was watch this jewvie call the fourth kind where they kidnapped people from nome in Alaska Andbdod experiments with them and broke their spines.

Hideous fugly crocodiles

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 26 Jul 2013, at 11:34 a.m., "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 26 Jul 2013, at 06:39 a.m., "satanswarrior211" <satanswarrior211@ wrote:

my Satanic friend gets easily depressed and gets angry and frustrated really fast. but this one night he was overly depressed and his sayings had no logic at all xD.. he was just yelling complaining and he was extremly annoying , i wanted to shout at him to stop being immature coz i was annoyed by his whinyness but then he said something, he said he wanted to commit suicide. that was the red flag, i didnt shout at him instead i told him to clean his aura and he agreed to cleaning his aura without any resistance ( i was shocked he showed no resistance ), well prob deep inside he knew that something was unusual bout him.

when i was a young Satanist i had these deep depressions and one time i found myself cutting my arm, then i kinda "woke up" did the aura cleaning and i was cheerful again. and most of the time when i get depressed i do the aura cleaning and it gets fine. there are exceptions though, it might not be my aura but deep inside from me but i pass it :)

so the lesson is dont shout at people who are being depressed and annoying.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanswarrior211" <satanswarrior211@... wrote:

I found a video on youtube that explains attacks from greys reptilians and enemy nordics and the author is HP vovim baghie. He explains that their attacks are petty with the greys and they come in groups, next being the reptilians and enemy nordics which the answer to all kinds of psychic attacks be it depression or thoughts that are not your own,sleep paralysis can be solved by cleaning your aura, and doing a aura of protection every day. With more advanced techniques like an inferno of satanic fire burning the bastards

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

The grays been fucking with me for a while now... Don't underestimate them, they are strong minded mother fuckers.

Attachments :
<ol>winmail.dat</ol>There are ways of dealing with them and the first one is learning to use
your mind and know yourself very well. The best way to deal with them is to
be alpha and establish a strong Communion between Lord Satin them and You.
This works for the benefit of all.

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]]
On Behalf Of richardlesterhailsatan11
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 10:02
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: can someone explain attacks from greys

Your best bet is to realize you are dealing with non-human beings that are
not of Earthbound nature. Understanding they do not think like humans
The grays been fucking with me for a while now... Don't underestimate them,
they are strong minded mother fuckers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back