Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can it be possible for Father Satan to be blocked off from telling you something telepathically?

SageOfSixPaths

Basically what I mean is like this:

Father Satan wants to tell you something to prevent you from making a mistake, but you hear nothing. You still manage to talk to Him about other things, but not that specific thing He wanted to get across to you.

Is this possible?

SageOfSixPaths said:
Basically what I mean is like this:

Father Satan wants to tell you something to prevent you from making a mistake, but you hear nothing. You still manage to talk to Him about other things, but not that specific thing He wanted to get across to you.

Is this possible?

This is the entire reason we meditate to become more open.

Yes messages can be misunderstood, but it isnt Satan thats blocked off from telling us something. Its us thats blocked off from hearing him

No. If a message is to be delivered no matter what, it is delivered in urgency. However, if not in urgency and just general things, messages can be misunderstood by misplacement, foreign words can occur or lack of proper favorable circumstances. These are corrected in time and in the end, the message is still understood.

Do not worry, no SS is cut from Satan, it is a terrible lie. Satan has power beyond Demonic imagination, nothing less than infinity.

NakedPluto said:
No. If a message is to be delivered no matter what, it is delivered in urgency. However, if not in urgency and just general things, messages can be misunderstood by misplacement, foreign words can occur or lack of proper favorable circumstances. These are corrected in time and in the end, the message is still understood.

Do not worry, no SS is cut from Satan, it is a terrible lie. Satan has power beyond Demonic imagination, nothing less than infinity.
That's strange, because I had an accident happen to me in the summer and I'm pretty sure Father Satan told me He tried to transmit the message, but I never ended up recieving it. Does that mean that I failed to recieve the message, or that He allowed the accident to happen?

SageOfSixPaths said:
NakedPluto said:

That's strange, because I had an accident happen to me in the summer and I'm pretty sure Father Satan told me He tried to transmit the message, but I never ended up recieving it. Does that mean that I failed to recieve the message, or that He allowed the accident to happen?
No one is allowing something to happen, things happen by the design of a lot of factors and influences, that have nothing to do with allowance or other xianized line of thoughts and expectations.

If that's truthful it is most definitely related to other ways of communication which you have not acknowledged at the time, regardless accidents and related are NOT told in advance by the Gods, never, especially if the outcome doesn't change, if it is a karmic and fixed outcome, it will never happen. What can happen is your own abilities showing you such occurrences, and the Gods helping deal with the consequences of said situation after it occurs, preparation for the situation but not changing the outcome. The incentive to prevent something bad is always there regardless, people are just unaware and clueless.

The hard, material reality of cause and effect can only be mildly changed after a point, also being clueless of the latency and velocity of the past actions and causes, an event will have its manifestation fixed, backed up by a lot of factors that cannot be undone or changed.

What we can know and do, to a degree related to our capacities and consciousness, it to be let known in a non-evasive way, such as a little intuition here and there, such as psychological preparation and events that can stimulate certain actions and perspectives, for leading up to the confrontation of an event, accident, tragedy, death and so on. After the situation, we are also benefited from the best outcomes and ways of overcoming, which all in all is extremely dependable on us only, as the Gods have their part done everytime without fails as they are truly extraordinary beings.

As I already said in a reply, our consciousness and being must not be shocked, our intimacy of being must flower from within, not from outside influence, as that would invalidate its advancement.

Our Gods do account for our safety of being, and the more important soul and our psychic, which governs our body, the most important aspect of our being can be under high risk when confronted with realities it does not understand. The Gods can tell us about real events that are to happen, death and related, but only in cases where this can be sustained, understood and will have an overall benefit to the being.

The enemy entities do have a laugh when they are telling people of certain events of tragedy beforehand. One important aspect is the self-fulfilling prophecy, which is giving in energy and bringing the harsh reality upon yourself with more destructive force. The more expecting of something, the bigger the amplification and delusion, which invalidates good judgment. I am about to die in 3 weeks. The entity tells me that, I go desperate trying to live as much as I can in 3 weeks, I drink and drive and die in 2 days instead of 3 weeks. A simple example.

Another example is hearing about a tragedy from an enemy entity, and I simply snap and have a meltdown, leading my being into a depressive state, prone to abuse, leading to suicide. Things that would've never happened without me knowing beforehand. The situation in itself can also never happen and be a lie altogether. Humans are fragile, very fragile. The mind, the emotion are fragile, it is not the way to HELP a person this way. Help comes in other ways, to know doesn't mean help in these cases.

It's more of protecting your aura to see problems ahead of time... Satan never let me down I talked to him telepathically (in my mind) and he gave me results almost immediately and I appreciate that from every cell and aspect of my soul that I'm grateful I chose this path.. there is nothing like talking to the one and True God

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back