Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can i be accepted?

gkagarura

For a long time i have said alot of terrible things about the only true God Satan, i have been a Jehovah's witness but now i know the truth can Father Satan accept me as his child? i live in Uganda Kampala and here people dont know the true creator of humatiy. before i perform the dedication ritual i would like to know if its not too late. please help me to correct the terrible wrongs i have done. anyone please help. Maxine was my inspiration to do the right thing, so dear Maxine if your come across this, i want you to know that am proud of you and admire what you have done.

Almost all of us came from these sorts of backgrounds. And, no, Satan does not hold that against us. We do regret all that time wasted on such filth, especially the things we may have said/done when members of these filthy institutions, but that's not the point: it's what we do NOW that we know better that counts.

So keep learning all you can. Remember, everyone was new once, so try not to become overwhelmed.

Remember also to use caution and common sense when interacting with others. I don't know what conditions are like in Uganda, but Satan himself cautions that we need to be quiet about our beliefs when in the company of others who are 'without'.

Study the website. Give some special attention to the meditation section so you can begin those. It's very important that you learn to clear and align your chakras, clean your aura and strengthen it so as to protect you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gkagarura" <gkagarura@... wrote:

For a long time i have said alot of terrible things about the only true God Satan, i have been a Jehovah's witness but now i know the truth can Father Satan accept me as his child? i live in Uganda Kampala and here people dont know the true creator of humatiy. before i perform the dedication ritual i would like to know if its not too late. please help me to correct the terrible wrongs i have done. anyone please help. Maxine was my inspiration to do the right thing, so dear Maxine if your come across this, i want you to know that am proud of you and admire what you have done.

Hello I used to be a jw and a regular pioneer. Father Enki/Satan is proud of you and wants you to be protected in real truth of love!! It is never to late to be united in love with Father Enki/Satan!! Love and Hail Satan!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "gkagarura" <gkagarura@... Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:33:32 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Can i be accepted?

You will be welcomed with open arms, my future brother.  Many of us did blasmphemies against our creator when we were without.
Let it not trouble you. Rejoice! Your eyes have been opened!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 11:33:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Can i be accepted?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back