Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can I ask satan for material thing?

[email protected]

Simple question. I want something that I don't need but it sucks that I can't have it. Can we bother satan with material things?

I think its better to program your aura or use magick for that. Satan will probably tell you the same, He teaches us how to acquire material things, punish enemies, make people fall in love with us ON OUR OWN using magick and/or meditation. Sure, He will provide money for you but only if you are in a bad economical situation but you said you don't need it so you have to use magick for that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandmanfvr@..." <sandmanfvr@... wrote:

Simple question. I want something that I don't need but it sucks that I can't have it. Can we bother satan with material things?

What magick rituals are the best for this?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 11:04:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Can I ask satan for material thing?

I think its better to program your aura or use magick for that. Satan will probably tell you the same, He teaches us how to acquire material things, punish enemies, make people fall in love with us ON OUR OWN using magick and/or meditation. Sure, He will provide money for you but only if you are in a bad economical situation but you said you don't need it so you have to use magick for that.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sandmanfvr@ ..." <sandmanfvr@ ... wrote:

material things are way easier to acquire then any"thing" else, if you really want it then pass that "want" to your environment, programing your aura and therefor attracting what you want.
it's extremely easy when you get a hang of it.

its kinda hard to understand that this reality can be that easy but i know some sources that actually back this up in a scientific point of view and tells how it works.

ever seen the movie "the secret"? (not one person here likes this one cause it extremely dumbed down, EXTREMELY! so much so that it's retarded but the realms of quantum physics are so unknown to the public that it confuses the , already held-back, people. if you think you are one of them, you may want to take a look at it).

I highly recommend the movie "what the bleep do we know" (yes, that is the actual title. it's a really good starter)

And in the words of Joseph Maxwell:
"Nothing exist without intelligence" (1856-1938)

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandmanfvr@..." <sandmanfvr@... wrote:

Thanks to ALL that replied.  I have been doing magick with chargin energy and using it for weight lose and money.

The thing I want is, well I have it, but I don't have the best thing.  I don't say it as many will say "that is it?  stupid" but many don't know what it is without having access to it.  I will program my aura with energy to get what I want. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 1:09:16 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Can I ask satan for material thing?

material things are way easier to acquire then any"thing" else, if you really want it then pass that "want" to your environment, programing your aura and therefor attracting what you want.
it's extremely easy when you get a hang of it.

its kinda hard to understand that this reality can be that easy but i know some sources that actually back this up in a scientific point of view and tells how it works.

ever seen the movie "the secret"? (not one person here likes this one cause it extremely dumbed down, EXTREMELY! so much so that it's retarded but the realms of quantum physics are so unknown to the public that it confuses the , already held-back, people. if you think you are one of them, you may want to take a look at it).

I highly recommend the movie "what the bleep do we know" (yes, that is the actual title. it's a really good starter)

And in the words of Joseph Maxwell:
"Nothing exist without intelligence" (1856-1938)

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sandmanfvr@ ..." <sandmanfvr@ ... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back