Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can demons snap their fingers and know stuff?

Depending on the level of Demon (there's a hierarchy), they have different levels of knowledge. But even the "lowest" ranks are a hundred times more advanced than the most advanced SS humans. They don't need to "snap their fingers", they already know.

Depending on the level of Demon (there's a hierarchy), they have different levels of knowledge. But even the "lowest" ranks are a hundred times more advanced than the most advanced SS humans. They don't need to "snap their fingers", they already know.

It took the high-ranking demons hundreds of thousands of years to get to their level of advancement. Do you think newer humans who develop their magnum opus could ever get even anywhere near their level because they've paved the way, or is this basically impossible. Or what I mean is, can we get their significantly quicker since we didn't have to figure everything out for ourselves or will we always be bottom of the barrel? Until newer souls develop? Does rate of development plateu eventually?

It took the high-ranking demons hundreds of thousands of years to get to their level of advancement. Do you think newer humans who develop their magnum opus could ever get even anywhere near their level because they've paved the way, or is this basically impossible. Or what I mean is, can we get their significantly quicker since we didn't have to figure everything out for ourselves or will we always be bottom of the barrel? Until newer souls develop? Does rate of development plateu eventually?
Souls from the Golden Era can not be surpassed, but maybe someone could surpass some of the lower orders of Demons, after centuries/millenia of improving and working. Though it's impossible for us to know every detail unless the Gods share them with us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back