Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can animals like cats can place a curse on you?

personally i do not believe in it. if it was true then how come goats/buffaloes and the animals consumed by humans don't place a curse and it is not effected over them???? its a christian thing animals doesn't have a soul which is a lie fuck to all people who do crimes over animals

I would say no... I have the gift to see auras and chakra flow...
and some basics on magic. Curses, and/or any sort of magic needs the use of aura, which tend to not be enough without chakra development, at most theoretically they could do at most an evil eye curse, yet... only humans seem to be able to have enough grudge to do that curse...

And based on the aforementioned theory, my answer is NO, UNLESS the animal is a human's vessel

Hope this helps...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicky666hellswarrior" <vicky666hellswarrior@... wrote:

personally i do not believe in it. if it was true then how come goats/buffaloes and the animals consumed by humans don't place a curse and it is not effected over them???? its a christian thing animals doesn't have a soul which is a lie fuck to all people who do crimes over animals

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back