Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can a Demon's bioelectricity cause a rash?

Vadric

I performed the Beltane ritual Saturday night and woke up with an itch on my neck and behind my ears. It wasn't a rash until Sunday night, I assume from rubbing it so much. It's worsened since and is now on my eyelids as well. I've never had an allergic skin reaction aside from poison ivy so I'm stumped as to what the reaction could've been from.

Yes, the very high amount of bio-electricity may affect the skin, causing different types of rashes, or even a sensation of a sunburn. The most common rash from what I've heard is the devil skin; a rash that comes in large areas on the skin and from an unknown source. Usually it has a brown red-ish color, but this may vary.

It's nothing to worry about, but if it is still there within 4-5 days, and the rash becomes uncomfortable, the itch getting worse and so on, you should go to a doctor. However, some moisturizing cream without perfume and alcohol usually do the job.

Well it is unlikely that a demons bioelectricity would cause a rash, because a demon would be very careful not to harm you with it's energy. Even if you ask a demon to get closer to you when trying to invoke them, they won't let more of their energy in your being than you can handle. 

It is more likely that you raised more energy than you could handle during the ritual and the rash is a result of your own bioelectricity. 

One time when working with my GD I asked her if she could put more bioelectricity in my being, I told her I wanted to learn to handle more energy, but she told me if she would allow more of her bioelectricity to enter my being that I could get harmed because my soul wasn't open enough to handle more energy.

Even when I gave her concent and asked her if she could push me and disregard my physical well being, she refused and told me to use some common sense since it is very dangerous to take in more energy than you can handle. 

From personal experience I can say a demon would never harm a dedicated SS with his/her own energy. 

Yeah once I got it on my eyelids I went to the doctors. Didn't want it to get any worse. It's gettin better now

On May 4, 2016, at 4:02 PM, dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes, the very high amount of bio-electricity may affect the skin, causing different types of rashes, or even a sensation of a sunburn. The most common rash from what I've heard is the devil skin; a rash that comes in large areas on the skin and from an unknown source. Usually it has a brown red-ish color, but this may vary.

It's nothing to worry about, but if it is still there within 4-5 days, and the rash becomes uncomfortable, the itch getting worse and so on, you should go to a doctor. However, some moisturizing cream without perfume and alcohol usually do the job.

I did the standard ritual listed on the site and invoked the Four Crowned Princes of Hell which I have never done before. So I'm not sure if it could have been that or when I offered the energy I raised. Although I don't think it was a rash until after I had been rubbing all day, just an itch on my neck, behind my ears, and on my eyes. I'm sure I would've noticed right away if it started out as a rash

On May 4, 2016, at 6:09 PM, luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Well it is unlikely that a demons bioelectricity would cause a rash, because a demon would be very careful not to harm you with it's energy. Even if you ask a demon to get closer to you when trying to invoke them, they won't let more of their energy in your being than you can handle. 

It is more likely that you raised more energy than you could handle during the ritual and the rash is a result of your own bioelectricity. 

One time when working with my GD I asked her if she could put more bioelectricity in my being, I told her I wanted to learn to handle more energy, but she told me if she would allow more of her bioelectricity to enter my being that I could get harmed because my soul wasn't open enough to handle more energy.

Even when I gave her concent and asked her if she could push me and disregard my physical well being, she refused and told me to use some common sense since it is very dangerous to take in more energy than you can handle. 

From personal experience I can say a demon would never harm a dedicated SS with his/her own energy. 

It could be from a new laundry detergent; new unwashed clothes, pillowcases and/or sheets; new skincare regimen, or even as part of the kundalini awakening process (I had rashes and bad hives for a while, without the introduction of the above into my routine recently. I took Claritin, which helped immensely and I was able to go out in public afterwards, lol.)
Check to see if you have introduced anything new that could touch your skin (see above) or even foods, which could be a possibility.
Could you be rubbing your skin in your sleep? I pick and scratch sometimes, in my sleep and wake up with blood on my face from zits that were opened from my nails. Gross, I know. Lol.
Personally, I have never heard of a Demon causing a rash,  but then, I don't know. 
I hope I helped somewhat. 
HS/88

On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:44 PM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I performed the Beltane ritual Saturday night and woke up with an itch on my neck and behind my ears. It wasn't a rash until Sunday night, I assume from rubbing it so much. It's worsened since and is now on my eyelids as well. I've never had an allergic skin reaction aside from poison ivy so I'm stumped as to what the reaction could've been from.

Well the only thing I changed was softener sheets and conditioner but my doc said my neck and eyelids were a weird place for it to show up if it was softener and my scalp woulda been on fire so.. Stumped still. It was out of the blue.
I hid myself too lol had to wear sunglasses all day at work this week so no one saw my eye lids. I looked like I was on meth.
The rash looked different on my eyelids though. It had bumps. Some were red like the skin around it, others were darker.
My neck just looked pink

On May 5, 2016, at 9:41 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It could be from a new laundry detergent; new unwashed clothes, pillowcases and/or sheets; new skincare regimen, or even as part of the kundalini awakening process (I had rashes and bad hives for a while, without the introduction of the above into my routine recently. I took Claritin, which helped immensely and I was able to go out in public afterwards, lol.)
Check to see if you have introduced anything new that could touch your skin (see above) or even foods, which could be a possibility.
Could you be rubbing your skin in your sleep? I pick and scratch sometimes, in my sleep and wake up with blood on my face from zits that were opened from my nails. Gross, I know. Lol.
Personally, I have never heard of a Demon causing a rash,  but then, I don't know. 
I hope I helped somewhat. 
HS/88

On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:44 PM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back